YesNoOk

Webs of Freedom Hyde Kido (Edit of OHMSBY's Hyde Kido.) Release. (Read 11468 times)

Started by Mushypepito123, July 06, 2021, 03:11:34 am
Share this topic:
Webs of Freedom Hyde Kido (Edit of OHMSBY's Hyde Kido.) Release.
#1  July 06, 2021, 03:11:34 am
  • the Suicidal Bastard
  • "I want to see and understand the world outside."
    • Philippines
At least give the UNIB characters some love. so i'll add them to the Webs of Freedom Fanfiction Lore.

;========<DESCRIPTION>============
Hyde Kido is the main protagonist of "Under Night In-Birth." and a character in Spider-Man: Webs of Freedom
He is a Huntsman of the Survey Corps, trained in Beacon Academy, and formerly a second-year student in an unnamed Japanese high school. He held the legendary Insulator and was influential in Peter's journey. He was slain by Thanos 5 years before the mainline game's events.

One of the reasons Yuzuriha, a childhood friend, joined the Rebellion against Thanos and his Black Order is because of his death.
Peter Parker eventually revives him by fusing his soul with that of his alternative counterpart.

;=========(TRIVIA)==============
1. Hyde is literally the first major character to actually DIE in the webs of freedom lore.
2. he is one of the protagonists of Blazblue: Cross Tag Battle, alongside Ragna, Yu, and Ruby.
3. the Hyde of the Webs of Freedom lore, like many other characters, greatly despised Thanos.
4. Hyde is one of the characters to have many alternative universe counterparts.

Link: https://mega.nz/file/QZwCCKiL#xZE_ylS_eAWD6R9g8X8MBNyoMX-esbFJd9IQreaExgI
Re: Webs of Freedom Hyde Kido (Edit of OHMSBY's Hyde Kido.) Release.
#2  July 06, 2021, 03:53:30 am
    • tehwii@gmail.com
what was edited
Re: Webs of Freedom Hyde Kido (Edit of OHMSBY's Hyde Kido.) Release.
#3  July 06, 2021, 03:57:12 am
  • the Suicidal Bastard
  • "I want to see and understand the world outside."
    • Philippines