Re: Character Thread
#41  April 30, 2012, 09:42:48 am
    • mugen.yolasite.com/stages.php
ey
#42  April 30, 2012, 05:52:20 pm
  • NINJA COP SAIZOU
    • Mexico
Fantastic work as always Sin! just saw your vid and Flame Stag Rocks! :sugoi: i was wondering if you are going to include all the Mavericks, sub bosses and bosses from the 3 MMX games?

MDI

#43  April 30, 2012, 08:31:14 pm
Yes and no. I will include all 8 starting Mavericks from the 3 games, but I'll only include some sub-bosses. Basically anyone that is near the same size as X and Zero or at least mobile enough to be a good character. Mac, Vile, Sigma's first forms, Bit, Byte, etc.

I will include a few large characters just for the fun of it, but only if they're as I said mobile enough or at least interesting enough to play as. Like Godkarmachine O Inary and X3 Sigma's Kaiser form for example. I already got Bee Blader as a playable character as you might have seen.
ey
#44  April 30, 2012, 11:44:28 pm
  • So I shouldn't slit my wrists and dance naked?
been a looong time. great as always, would have like if you coded is critical state where he turns blue, but i guess nothing would be too much different other than blue flames. :sugoi:
Card Sagas Wars!!

MDI

#45  May 23, 2012, 07:20:29 am
I merged the recent sprite sheet-related posts from this thread with the contributions thread to be a tad bit more organized btw. ^_^
ey

MDI

#46  January 06, 2014, 05:23:11 am
ey
#47  January 06, 2014, 06:17:28 pm
  • NINJA COP SAIZOU
    • Mexico
YEESS!! welcome Crystal Snail! :woeh: