YesNoOk

Mugen 3D pre render Mr.Bison supreme Boss! (Read 129901 times)

Started by Nostalgic, January 22, 2022, 05:49:15 am
Share this topic:
Mugen 3D pre render Mr.Bison supreme Boss!
#1  January 22, 2022, 05:49:15 am
    • Brazil
Re: Mugen 3D pre render Mr.Bison supreme Boss!
#2  January 22, 2022, 11:09:14 am
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
Mugen is FREE.

So NO, THANKS.
I swear there was something cool here!!
#3  January 22, 2022, 11:58:41 am
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
    • mitia.pogorelov1@yandex.ru
I'm personally much more concerned that he is asking money for one of the WACKEST M.Bison there is.
Dude, even if your renders of Bison ARE pretty good, no one is going to buy it with coding like this! Not with Psycho Crusher where Bison outright changes his height, where effect not only doesn't bind to the Bison, but doesn't disappear with him getting hit, not with Head Press that outright stops its X Axis movement mid-jump to drop on the guy, if Bison even LEAPS on him and not outright does the landing without even getting off the ground, and sure as hell not with you showing literally only these 2 buggy messes of the moves.
Dude, if you even have hopes of someone paying to you (and that won't happen anyway, because MUGEN is a free engine, and the only money-concerned operations around here are ORDERS to make stuff like characters or sprites), you gotta up your game drastically!
#4  January 22, 2022, 09:06:41 pm
  • Osu!
  • Dragon Destiny Project
    • Brazil
Good to see you here my friend, I'll watch this!
#5  January 24, 2022, 09:05:21 pm
    • USA
    • dhochoy09@gmail.com
    • dhgallery.weebly.com/
Asking money for a character (that's not even good) based on a freeware engine?

No thanks.
#6  February 14, 2022, 06:27:20 pm
  • Stages & Screen Pack
  • Mugen Creator
    • USA
    • https://jusmugen.forumotion.com/
welp someone call capcom police he is doing something illegal. and the fact I have to agree everyone here that mugen is free and I would suggest that this topic should be locked to avoid any further conflict. I am just giving my suggestion that all or move it to recycle bin
Join My JUSMUGEN Community.
https://jusmugen.forumotion.com/
Ryu SF V Beta download
#7  February 20, 2022, 05:03:05 am
    • Brazil
Re: Ryu SF V Beta download
#8  February 20, 2022, 05:10:03 am
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
Scam Alert: Don't download that shit, if you don't want your PC to be infected by viruses.

Also, he is trying to monetize free Mugen stuff.
Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.
Last Edit: February 20, 2022, 05:18:19 am by AuMiO VXC
Mugen 3D pre render Mr.Bison Download.
#9  February 24, 2022, 09:17:00 pm
    • Brazil
#10  February 24, 2022, 09:29:49 pm
    • Brazil
You guys got it all wrong, my content is free, who helps me on patreon I just make available, sprites that I haven't put on chars yet. and others who are standing here. nobody is selling mugen or chars, this is support, support whoever wants to, and they are not obligated. AGAIN, EVERYTHING I DO IS FREE
#11  February 24, 2022, 09:33:13 pm
    • Brazil
Scam Alert: Don't download that shit, if you don't want your PC to be infected by viruses.

Mugen is FREE.

So NO, THANKS.

my young man, I don't need to commit such an act of infecting people's pc, and when trying to monetize what's the problem with having a youtube channel that generates mentization? and no I'm not selling, patreon helps whoever wants it, and whoever wants to have sprites that are standing here and I don't have time to put in the chars, think before you vomit through your mouth
#12  February 24, 2022, 09:51:52 pm
  • Self-Sufficient Subhuman
  • "I hope you're ready for a beating!"
    • USA
Can I have access to this stuff right now without the Patreon?

If your answer is no then this isn’t free.
#13  February 24, 2022, 10:01:43 pm
  • Osu!
  • Dragon Destiny Project
    • Brazil
Can I have access to this stuff right now without the Patreon?

If your answer is no then this isn’t free.

All graphic stuff of Nostalgic is free, Patreon support is optional.
#14  February 24, 2022, 10:12:46 pm
  • Self-Sufficient Subhuman
  • "I hope you're ready for a beating!"
    • USA
#15  February 24, 2022, 10:17:33 pm
    • Brazil
    • chng.it/QbGdS8rbnh
I ended up deleting my previous post lol

But yup - if your work is ready and you're saying it's free to download, then can you post the link?
Re: Mugen 3D pre render Mr.Bison Download.
#16  February 24, 2022, 10:19:31 pm
    • crepa.neocities.org

Ah, let me check something...
  • "Download on youtube"
  • Link redirect to one of those adfly clones
  • This looks like is just the sprites, but even then, the presentation in the video is terrible, the character is full of bugs
  • You've been warned before and keep posting "download in the video" links
Well, you're doing great! Keep it up! :bravo:
#17  February 24, 2022, 10:59:06 pm
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!

Mugen is FREE.

So NO, THANKS.

my young man, I don't need to commit such an act of infecting people's pc, and when trying to monetize what's the problem with having a youtube channel that generates mentization? and no I'm not selling, patreon helps whoever wants it, and whoever wants to have sprites that are standing here and I don't have time to put in the chars, think before you vomit through your mouth

Avoid your nonsense. I developed FULL sheets frame after frame using MSPaint; Have I requested money? NO. I've set them for FREE. So, my young friend, before vomiting this kind of nonsense, think a bit. You're trying to win money about a copyrighted character, DON'T BE STUPID.
I swear there was something cool here!!
#18  February 24, 2022, 11:17:41 pm
    • Brazil
Ah, let me check something...
  • "Download on youtube"
  • Link redirect to one of those adfly clones
  • This looks like is just the sprites, but even then, the presentation in the video is terrible, the character is full of bugs
  • You've been warned before and keep posting "download in the video" links
Well, you're doing great! Keep it up! :bravo:
conversa na nossa lingua jovem, uma bandeira brasileira no perfil e fala ingles, como ta no video, jovem chorao, PARA EDITORES e nao esta 100%, acho ruim do ad fly, paga minha luz minha, internet, e outra nao gosto fica na sua, nao baixa e nao entre nos videos, niguem ta te obrigando a nada.
#19  February 24, 2022, 11:24:30 pm
    • crepa.neocities.org

We are in the international part of the forum. Have you ever read the forum rules? Sure not, because you broke like 3 of them right now.
#20  February 24, 2022, 11:25:12 pm
    • Brazil

Mugen is FREE.

So NO, THANKS.

Avoid your nonsense. I developed FULL sheets frame after frame using MSPaint; Have I requested money? NO. I've set them for FREE. So, my young friend, before vomiting this kind of nonsense, think a bit. You're trying to win money about a copyrighted character, DON'T BE STUPID.

imbecile I will warn you again. HELP WHO WANTS, no one is putting a gun to your head and forcing you to do nothing, idiot, learn to read.