YesNoOk

A few "cartoon" Sounds - The "doink" sound & the "grim reaper's laugh" (Read 5717 times)

Started by zigg4d, March 08, 2009, 02:26:48 AM
Share this topic:
A few "cartoon" Sounds - The "doink" sound & the "grim reaper's laugh"
#1  March 08, 2009, 02:26:48 AM
  • Mess with me & I'll rip your blood out!
    • www.freewebs.com/zigg4d/index.htm
Alright, I need a few sounds.

I know the first one is from old cartoons, it's the "Doink" sound made usually when a sharp object is stabbed into the angtagonists butt.

example use: the one cartoon where a lion is being antagonized by a mouse who keep saying "boo" to scare(?) him, the lion had his butt underwater (for god knows what reason), & the mouse decides to stab him in the butt with a needle- that is after putting a large "censored" chalkboard over the scene.

The second sound is a that "grim reaper/evil laugh" which can be best described as  "hurr hurr hurr haw haw haw" (you've probably heard it somewhere before)

example use: the sam n max battleship clone minigame (called car bomber or something like it), when a car is totally destroyed the sound is sometimes played while sam or max makes a half-assed car pun.
Re: [REQUEST] A few "cartoon" Sounds - The "doink" sound & the "grim reaper's la
#2  March 08, 2009, 02:34:10 AM
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Re: [REQUEST] A few "cartoon" Sounds - The "doink" sound & the "grim reaper's la
#3  March 08, 2009, 02:44:45 AM
  • Mess with me & I'll rip your blood out!
    • www.freewebs.com/zigg4d/index.htm