YesNoOk

Project M.U.G.E.N Dragon's Rebirth (1280 x 720, for MUGEN 1.0 and 1.1) (Read 178610 times)

Started by Sang Kalaza, September 29, 2013, 03:06:55 pm
Share this topic:
Project M.U.G.E.N Dragon's Rebirth (1280 x 720, for MUGEN 1.0 and 1.1)
New #1  September 29, 2013, 03:06:55 pm
  • M.U.G.E.N Dragon's Rebirth
    • Vietnam
    • sites.google.com/site/sangkalazamugen
M.U.G.E.N Dragon's Rebirth - Version: 0.8
Project by team: Sang Kalaza (EX), KgohanT (KGT)
Support by Jadeeye

After a year for development, begin from october in 2012, finally we have just completed basic Project M.U.G.E.N Dragon's Rebirth (MDR). This is version 0.8. And we will update and support it when necessary.

ABOUT THIS VERSION:
+ Character "Dragon Claw" (by Reuben Kee) is used as the main character, and he also is the final boss of game. Besides, Hiryu and Kenji are the sub characters followed Dragon Claw.
+ Screenpack includes logo, intro, title, options, select screen, loading, lifebar, game over, end credits, 2 default characters and 15 defaults stages for screenpack.
+ Select screen gets hidden characters and special characters (2 bottom rows, left and right each row we don't use because of problem loading). If you want to get hidden character on left and right each row, we will create a file later patch.
+ Project MDR includes 4 modes to play:
1. Mode 1: mugen version 1.1 (default), select stage with image, can zoom stage. (Use file MDR_1.1.exe)
2. Mode 2: mugen version 1.1 (default), select stage without image, can zoom stage. (Use file MDR_1.1(Select Stage Without Image).exe)
3. Mode 3: mugen version 1.0, select stage with image. (Use file MDR_1.0.exe)
4. Mode 4: mugen version 1.0, select stage without image. (Use file MDR_1.0(Select Stage Without Image).exe)
Notes:
- Mugen 1.1 still is development version, it gets some bugs on continue screen and cancel sound, ..., but it run fast than mugen 1.0 about graphics and can zoom stage (it is great).
- We also set mode mugen version 1.0 if you want to use it.
- If you want to play version mugen 1.0, you extract all files in MUGEN_1.0.rar on to the original executable's folder.
Oppose, with version mugen 1.1, you use file MUGEN_1.1.rar.
- For mugen 1.1 : we set safe mode = 0 (default) in mugen.cfg because we use later graphics cards. And you can set it into 0 if your graphics cards is old (speed can increase, but many features will be disabled).

+ Defalut characters and stages is used in Project MDR:
==> CHARACTERS
1. Kyo XIII by "ahuron" (gets AI patch by "Ikaruga").
2. Iori XIII by "or2=3" (gets AI patch by "Ikaruga").

==> STAGES
1. Wind Fans by "Neat Unsou".
2. Japan Colony by "黒猫".
3. Willow Road by "xX-Nero-Xx".
4. Flaming House by "JAM".
5. Evil Spirits by "Kung Fu Man".
6. Water Ruin by "TENE".
7. Festival Jungle by "EXShadow".
8. Egypt Snake by "Master Yoda".
9. Desert Wild by "EXShadow".
11. Fairy Day by "Jean Bureau".
10. Twilight Forest by "Alice(RC)".
12. Energy Center by "Darek".
13. Holy Crimson by "黒猫".
14. Endless Zone by "MINI43".
15. Training Space by "EXShadow".

+ And this is some images for Project M.U.G.E.N Dragon's Rebirth
==> INTRO

==> TITLE

==> OPTIONS

==> SELECT

==> LOADING

==> VS

Finally, thanks to Elecbyte for M.U.G.E.N, thanks all authors (character and stage) and everyone for downloading and playing Project M.U.G.E.N Dragon's Rebirth, and we hope that Project will get next version from your comments.

==> VIDEO

Template for potrait:
1. 9000,0 (Icon on select screen)
2. 9000,1 (Potrait on select screen)
3. 9000,5 (Potrait on fighting scence)
4. 9000,6 (Potrait (for Simul and Turn) on fighting scence)

DOWNLOAD: https://sites.google.com/site/sangkalazamugen
For custom: refer "/config/custom_notes.txt" file
Last Edit: July 05, 2020, 02:50:38 am by Sang Kalaza
Re: Project M.U.G.E.N Dragon's Rebirth
#2  September 29, 2013, 03:30:36 pm
  • shit at most things but ok at some
    • Australia
I cant open one of the rars, it says its corrupt, and the other has an unexpected end to the archive apparently.
i make bad videos watch them if you like bad videos (http://www.youtube.com/user/EchFilm?feature=watch)
#3  September 29, 2013, 03:32:16 pm
Any portrait template? :D
#4  September 29, 2013, 04:15:00 pm
    • Vietnam
@brightview: Template for Potrait (Select Screen and Fighting Screen). I will update them on some next days . Thanks for your interest  :)
#5  September 29, 2013, 04:44:28 pm
    • Zimbabwe
    • hephaistos1.wix.com/mugen-palace
Yeah, upload them, dude. :p
#6  September 29, 2013, 07:02:21 pm
This looks amazing but every-time I extract the files, I get a message from McAfee and  MS Antivirus there is a Trojan in the files and deletes the executable.
#7  September 29, 2013, 07:12:19 pm
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
This looks amazing but every-time I extract the files, I get a message from McAfee and  MS Antivirus there is a Trojan in the files and deletes the executable.

it gets worse, i get an archive unknown error, and why does the two parts of a full game have to be rar.001 and rar.002 files, can i renamed it to make it a rar file or something? Or can you get an alternate link like mediafire?
Last Edit: September 29, 2013, 07:18:05 pm by drewski90
#8  September 29, 2013, 07:23:33 pm
Well it's an awesome project...but there is or are several problems with your files

First of all if it's moleboxed files...don't do that cause we can't extract them... maybe  something messed up during compression...

second i managed to extract just one file and not completely...it says that the files is incomplete...so that's why i've got only one data files and stages files in my folder.

third what kind of compression method did you used...cause neither winrar nor 7zip could extract this game...i have to use one of the badest programm to try decompressing the all things which is called bitzipper...pwouah !!!!

so i can't tell you a thing concerning your screenpack or your game which doesn't exist to me....if someone here managed to get it to work...let us know how you've done...cause  for now it's impossible to play or to test.

your screens are simply awesome, but like everyone else here, i'm not here for screens, but for SP or Game... thx to hear what i'm saying and fix the problem quickly, please.

otherwise your proposal is a nonsense.

Thx and hope you will do many fixes very soon

:(
#9  September 29, 2013, 07:33:15 pm
  • Oi, eu sou Goku!
    • Brazil
    • Skype - cardoso.ms
Good man, I'll downloading now but this screenpack don't have a template for portraits? How I make the portraits?
PS: Sorry for the bad english.

UPDATE: I try to open the files with WinRAR but they are corrupted.

"A loser will beat a genius through hard work!"- Rock Lee
Last Edit: September 29, 2013, 09:11:20 pm by Phill C.
#10  September 30, 2013, 04:00:02 am
  • Hëll
    • Brazil
    • https://www.youtube.com/user/MugenJaderMugen
Hello Sang Kalaza
This project is very interesting! But please fix the files, because i can't extract the file for play. The 2 parts are corrupted
Try upload in mediafire, is much better!
Thank you for share, and hope you fix this problem soon!
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
LOL Elzee is very funny! XD
#11  September 30, 2013, 05:24:54 am
  • ✭HUE HUE HUE✭
This is the best looking screenpack i have seen around this year but same issue as above.
This is made for widescreen resolution right?
#12  September 30, 2013, 05:30:23 pm
  • KATO KATO KATO KATO KATOOOOOOOOO......!!!!
#13  September 30, 2013, 06:53:56 pm
    • UK
Is it possible to make mirror DL links for those who can't be bothered to use that tool just for one thing?
To play or not to play: That is the question...
#14  September 30, 2013, 08:01:23 pm
    • Vietnam
@PinkieTron: upload news links (Mediafire). Use tool FFSJ to join files.
@Kencj40: Maybe I use a tool (with version cracked) to pack them, and something is encrypted. I thinks that is reason. If you get a new information, send to me, I will try to fix them. Everything I only test on PC with Windows 7 (32 - 64). Win XP, I think that it can don't run ...
@eliott: Thanks for your comment :)
@Phill C.: Template maybe is uploaded on Thursday, because I busy with my study I need fix something (reduced).
@Cruz Excahm: Yes, it is wildscreen. Resolution: 1280, 720
#15  September 30, 2013, 10:56:55 pm
Thank you Sang Kalaza. I'm running Windows 7. I joined the files and unpacked the files. When I tried to unpack Mugen 1.1. MS Security Essentials finds a Trojan and deletes both MDR files. My McAfee also sees the files as a Trojan as well.
#16  October 01, 2013, 12:49:56 am
Well i managed to get it working... but why have you moleboxed the system the font folders.... nobody here would steal your work.
I'm fade up trying to explain people that there is no need to do that...everyone knows that's your creation, and would be able to do the changes they want, lifebars etc....   But anyway...do as you want.

It's a great SP and so far i haven't seen such a good looking one. really impressive....hope you'll put an archive with all the portraits of the characters you decided to put in game. or just share some templates for select vs and lifebars.... thx in advance.

For some people who can't run this game...just deactivate your anti virus...or just make an exception with dragon's rebirth folder...and that's it.

Sorry for complaining some days before...and keep on your good work...again THX for sharing...but please for the next time don't moleboxed mugen...it's not running perfectly when done... too many lags sometimes...and for sure i've got the best gamers PC we could have or own...so !!!

C U Later  ;)
Last Edit: October 01, 2013, 01:17:08 am by eliott
#17  October 01, 2013, 01:31:41 am
  • See you in your nightmares!
    • Sweden
    • bley43@gmail.com
AWESOME! but im not downloading till the templates comes out...
#18  October 01, 2013, 01:56:43 am
  • <>_<>!
    • USA
    • mugenandgames.webs.com/
I love this. Dragon is one of my top favorite Mugen characters and this just adds to the awesomeness .
#19  October 01, 2013, 04:55:02 am
  • ✭HUE HUE HUE✭
Yay finally a cool looking full HD screenpack and the ports doesnt looks hard to do XD
#20  October 03, 2013, 06:04:14 pm
    • Vietnam
Updated template on website :)
Template for potrait:
1. 9000,0 (Icon on select screen)
2. 9000,1 (Potrait on select screen)
2. 9000,5 (Potrait on fighting scence)
3. 9000,6 (Potrait (for Simul and Turn) on fighting scence)
I will try to suport some potraits in the future.