YesNoOk

SNK VS CAPCOM 2 Screenpack (or something like that) (Read 20111 times)

Started by NiO ErZeBeTh, November 14, 2014, 08:33:47 AM
Share this topic:
Re: SNK VS CAPCOM 2 Screenpack (or something like that)
#21  October 21, 2015, 07:28:51 AM
  • Spoiler
  • let's bring order to chaos
    • Mexico
    • none
as I told you on a PM, I'm not in charge of SFV Ken in any way, it's a work made by Chuchoryu, I was just trying to help with the sprite base
            Zorf Giudecca
Last Edit: October 21, 2015, 07:53:26 AM by NiO KuSaNaGi
#22  October 26, 2015, 08:55:21 AM
  • Screenpack Novice
  • *Also accepts laundry service during Sundays.
    • Philippines
I think you should balance the number of capcom and snk characters in the main menu and options screen...
Ryu, kyo, iori, ken perhaps?
Dunnow just a nitpick.
anyways, awesome red-white-black motif. Really cool.
My image parsing is stupid.
#23  November 03, 2015, 08:37:04 AM
  • Spoiler
    • Mexico
    • none
I would like to do that, but it took me a lot of time to edit Ryu, so trying to make a more complex character would be a lot more time consuming

:(

anyways, here and update on how does it look so far, remember (even if I'm not sure if I already mention it) that this work is an edit from an screenpack from Devon, so credits to his codes and organization that are helping me to make this one happen

in game screenpack is not choppy, but when I record it, it looks like that

PD: I didn't change the options menu, I think even if not perfect, it looks better that way
            Zorf Giudecca
Last Edit: November 03, 2015, 08:43:36 AM by NiO KuSaNaGi
#24  November 03, 2015, 08:46:32 AM
  • Semi-Retired
  • Dab on a senpai
    • New Zealand
    • Skype - king.of.ahipara
    • network.mugenguild.com/devon/
Name of title music?
Screenpacks | Lifebars | Stages | Logos | Palettes
#25  November 03, 2015, 09:02:10 AM
  • Democracy is non-negotiable.
  • We are in phase 2.
    • USA
#26  November 03, 2015, 09:36:21 AM
  • Spoiler
    • Mexico
    • none
it's a Kirby remix... Kirby Super Star The Saviour of Dreamland OC Remix
            Zorf Giudecca
#27  January 08, 2016, 12:10:12 PM
  • Spoiler
    • Mexico
    • none
I have a new laptop, and I sent all my files to the newer one... and gave the old one to my girl... until I realize that I didn't sent some other files like fonts for example...

So I stoped the update of this Screenpack until I find the name of the font again, I made a few updates but I need to use the same font Devon used in it originally, because it clases to much and I don't know if it would be possible to replace that one with the font I'm using, and I think it's easier to make my updates using Devon's font, because I would have less problems in it.

Also removed the white background because some feedback told me it looks to empty, and it's right, was cool looking but feel empty.

Gonna need help soon, if anything I will let you know.

Zorf Giudecca
#28  January 19, 2016, 10:31:55 AM
  • Spoiler
    • Mexico
    • none
Well, I have already made what I can for this Screenpack, I just want to edit the lifebars and I will released it....

Don't expect something incredible or perfect because I have zero knowledge of coding, but I did my best to make it look good enough.

Some screenshots of the SP right now...

What I wasn't able to make?
- A proper Versus screen (don't know how to code it and I don't want to have to make lots of custom ports)
- Winner screen (same as above)

Everything else is made with images, velocities and transparencies, if someone wants to update this Sp and wants me to release the PSD files I could do it.

Zorf Giudecca
#29  January 19, 2016, 02:44:44 PM
  • Semi-Retired
  • Dab on a senpai
    • New Zealand
    • Skype - king.of.ahipara
    • network.mugenguild.com/devon/
I might. Versus and Winners screen is pretty basic, one of the more boring things to code actually.
Screenpacks | Lifebars | Stages | Logos | Palettes
#30  January 19, 2016, 05:17:37 PM
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Looking good man and Devon is right boring indeed. Hit me up if you need any help, I will give you my 2 cents. Keep it rocking big homie.
#31  January 20, 2016, 10:40:20 AM
  • Spoiler
    • Mexico
    • none
just released the Screenpack, I don't have any idea of what do do there, so I might leave it like that for now...
===========================================================================================

I just released this Screenpack, keep in mind I have zero knowledge of coding, it took me hours and even nearly entire days to figure out a few things, like how to place fonts, name, transparencies and even how to edit the turns, simul options.

Anyways, I'm happy with the result, I'm sure this is not the best Screenpack out there, but I think it's pretty decent, most of the things I did were edited as images and use transparencies and velocities to make it look less static, but just that, don't expect coding in there.

Talking about static and noob coding, it doesn't have a proper Versus and Winner Screen, I don't really know how to do them, also had no idea on how I want them to be, so I removed them.

As I already told in the WIP section, this is an edit from Devon's Work "MUGEN Megamix HD Remix"
If anyone wants to update this and add better stuff and animations, go ahead, I would like to see what you can add to it.

The download link also contains the files I use to edit this Screenpack, so if you don't like something or you think you can add something to make it better you will have available material easily.

Video Preview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YU4jV5_xWww

Download link:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/n65mg6ne0aj99rg/SCREENPACK+1-1.rar

Remember to delete the source material included in the .rar file if you don't want to edit anything.
Enjoy!
            Zorf Giudecca