YesNoOk

SVC 1.1 Edit Screenpack (Read 17683 times)

Started by NiO ErZeBeTh, February 28, 2016, 03:22:19 pm
Share this topic:
SVC 1.1 Edit Screenpack
#1  February 28, 2016, 03:22:19 pm
  • Spoiler
  • let's bring order to chaos
    • Mexico
    • none
Well, I can call this finished...

This is a Mugen 1.1 Screenpack with 1280x720 resolution... it uses custom ports
I did what I was capable to do on my own, I was able to do nearly everything with simple codes, but I wasn't able to do a blinking "press any button" animation haha x)

The Screenpack has between 300 or 400 slots... I know they are too much to a lot of users here, but most of the times, when I had a working Mugen I had 500 chars or more... I do want to start playing Mugen again, that's why I did this Screenpack, seems like it would be my main SP.

Many many maaaany thanks to Devon that gave me permission to use his stuff and it's a really cool guy willing to help.
And thanks to everyone that release stuff, help out with ideas, codes, etc.

This Screenpack comes with 2 more things, a little Leona edit in it and my Zorf files, so if everyone wants to use it, go ahead
Leona edit is made from Koopakoot and Rednavi files, it was made for the old KOF NESTS Conclusion fullgame... Rednavi gave me green light to upload this character, I was even tempted wot upload Lien but I haven't talked to Thedge and we should discuss that at first.

Why would I upload some other things there?

Well, I got the Blue Screen of Death on Friday, and it's not the first time it happens, I'm not even sure if it's a problem with my hard drive, my wacom pen (most of the times this happen the pen is on my laptop) or just the cats that come into my house when I'm not there xD
Anyways, I have lost stuff before and I was sad that seems like I was gonna loss everything last Friday, so I want to have backups or people taking advantage of my files.

DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/download/9ylomu90a6rf9m8/SVC_MUGEN.rar

Leona still needs work, it's missing like 30 sprites and a better Standing animation...

Anyways, enjoy :)
            Zorf Giudecca
Last Edit: March 01, 2016, 03:40:56 am by NiO ErZeBeTh
Re: SVC 1.1 Edit Screenpack
#2  March 01, 2016, 02:40:04 am
  • un mago errante
    • Chile
    • Skype - cristopeles
gracias gran aporte
un mago errante estudiando idiomas para salir de la rutina
#3  March 02, 2016, 04:27:07 pm
  • The answer lies. In the heart of battle.
    • France
    • nakutou@live.fr
Too much slots----
#4  March 02, 2016, 08:48:17 pm
  • Spoiler
  • let's bring order to chaos
    • Mexico
    • none
I will use it as my personal Mugen, that's why it has too many slots... but I guess creator with a little more experience than me could edit it easily, you will need just to change the values and draw the slots (if someone wants to do it I could help if they need the slots drawn there)
            Zorf Giudecca
#5  March 05, 2016, 03:50:30 pm
  • The answer lies. In the heart of battle.
    • France
    • nakutou@live.fr
I will use it as my personal Mugen, that's why it has too many slots... but I guess creator with a little more experience than me could edit it easily, you will need just to change the values and draw the slots (if someone wants to do it I could help if they need the slots drawn there)

And, I really suck at makin' ports, can you make a quick tutorial?
#6  March 05, 2016, 04:50:57 pm
  • Shit
    • vadapega.akawah.net/motorroach/
To tell the truth, I would be very intrigued to see a version of this with less slots and default portraits (and a different resolution), but that's kind of just me. The screenpack itself is really nice, I just can imagine myself getting easily lost on a select screen that large.

Shit