YesNoOk

Anyone here being banned from BLACKLISTED WEBSITE for no reason at all? (Read 4376532 times)

Started by Flowrellik, June 12, 2016, 08:03:52 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Anyone here being banned from BLACKLISTED WEBSITE for no reason at all?
#981  April 04, 2022, 09:44:26 am
  • Resident Tosspot
  • Pftheh
    • UK
    • plasmoidthunder.neocities.org
Sorry to hear that. If you post anything remotely negative about MA (that includes questioning a ban), you'll be booted off the subreddit; if anyone had responded to your message with alternative places to get MUGEN content, they would've been banned too.

Oh, I want a diagram. I fucking love diagrams.
#982  April 04, 2022, 01:13:26 pm
  • 하나뿐인 한국인 대표
  • Ambassador of MugenRevival
    • South Korea
    • sites.google.com/view/kolossoni-mugen
I had  read complaining about the archive's tendency to ban people, someone on the forum jokingly said "they may even start banning countries they don't like" or something along those lines.

They actually did start banning countries. The currently well known one is South Korea (where access itself is possible, but creating an account or logging into a preexisting one slows down the network tremendously).

I wouldn't be surprised if they started banning more countries they deemed as dead weight.
It's not your fault. MA is just a place filled with psychos.
#983  April 05, 2022, 02:39:28 am
    • Dominica
im still banned there for not reason but i trying to get back i even wrote in the subreddit but they block me and started harrasing me by private i only want to share all my characters in there
#984  April 05, 2022, 02:53:55 am
  • Formerly JordanoDaMano (JDM)
    • Canada
Dump them and move on. There's several more welcoming and worthwhile places for Mugen content.
#985  April 05, 2022, 03:39:29 am
  • KFC
  • it's finger licking good
    • USA
^
this
#986  April 06, 2022, 01:06:27 am
    • Nigeria
Man, this sucks. I really hope the assholes running that site get what's coming to them
#987  June 08, 2022, 10:36:29 am
    • USA
Whelp, the day has finally come. I have been banned from Mugen Archive....and I don't have an account for that website lol. Apparently they banned my IP address. I think the reason why is because I lurk on there site occasionally to send links to their stages to cool guys on youtube that do Mugen Matchup requests like "D W", mainly so it can be easier for them to find. Not really surprised since I think Mugen Archive has a grudge against lurkers who just visit site for downloads and never make an account to interact with their community(which is completely understandable since who would want to be involved with a toxic community filled with yes men and sensitive, trigger happy psychopaths that could give Elmer Fudd a run for his money). Though I am surprised it took them a year and a half to notice me. Not that much of a loss really since there are other sites that I can use like AK1 Mugen and this wonderful forum for stages and characters. I wonder if behaviors like this will backfire on the adminds of that site in the future? Anyway it was fun while it lasted lol.
"If you take three glasses of water and put food coloring in them, you have many different colors, but it's still the same old water. Make the connection."
Last Edit: June 08, 2022, 10:56:21 am by Little Fox: Tres Truenos
#988  June 08, 2022, 06:52:33 pm
  • I'm the Crazy Evil
  • Paramore is awesome AF
    • Argentina
I don't know what's happen with MA, the page welcomes me with this

#989  June 08, 2022, 08:12:07 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
Soft ban
#990  October 02, 2022, 05:19:42 pm
    • Singapore
Hi All,
I new here and I just got banned on the Mugen site a moment ago cause I post a commen on the post and get hard banned and block my IP.
#991  October 02, 2022, 06:26:24 pm
  • 하나뿐인 한국인 대표
    • South Korea
LOL what a big surprise.

Tell me, what did you say that ticked those losers this time?
#992  October 02, 2022, 07:55:32 pm
    • Dominica
i bet that bitch diZZy was bored because she is so selfish sHE DOENT EVEN HAVE A LIFE GOD I HATE HER AND ALL M ARCHIVE PLEASE UNBAN ME THEREEEEEEEE
#993  October 02, 2022, 11:11:53 pm
  • I'm trapped in my own personal hell.
  • I'm going to kill myself.
    • USA
Why are you still here? We know you were banned, there's nothing you can do about it. Especially if you keep whining.
#994  October 03, 2022, 05:15:50 am
  • 하나뿐인 한국인 대표
    • South Korea
i bet that bitch diZZy was bored because she is so selfish sHE DOENT EVEN HAVE A LIFE GOD I HATE HER AND ALL M ARCHIVE PLEASE UNBAN ME THEREEEEEEEE

Whatever happened to "Dizzy my queen"?

Also, having the gall to call "her" a bitch then proceeding to plead for a ban lift seems a little contradictory, but maybe that's just me lol.
#995  February 08, 2023, 06:06:30 am
    • USA
DIzzy is a total jerk blocking people for not downloading on BLACKLISTED WEBSITE.
#996  February 08, 2023, 06:44:17 am
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
I just got banned too.

"Your account has been suspended and is currently waiting redemption following hateful comments you may have posted about our community and website."

I found a way to check my last posts, and the only thing I can find is I talked with a new user who had a problem understanding how this website works and he said :
"I don't understand this place" (or something like that)

And I told him that I found no way to PM him because his had PM blocking option.

Then, the day after, I received this alert with the "hateful" thing etc.

Seriously, I don't understand why they do that.