YesNoOk

STREET FIGHTER PERFECT RELEASE ver 2.0 *Light version added* (Read 73961 times)

Started by Ace-Million, May 24, 2016, 07:56:19 pm
Share this topic:
STREET FIGHTER PERFECT RELEASE ver 2.0 *Light version added*
#1  May 24, 2016, 07:56:19 pm
  • www.soundcloud.com/acemillion
STREET FIGHTER PERFECT: PUBLIC BETA 1.2

THE SEXY IS BACK

SUPERPAUSE - NEW AIR COMBOS - NEW TECHNIQUES- NEW GRAPHICS
[/b]
Light version added for users who couldnt run it before.
Still will need openGL and be able to run 1280 by 720

Links
NORMAL VERSION

LIGHT VERSION

WHATS INCLUDED

OVER 20 CHARACTERS

OVER 20 STAGES

CHANGES: Basic General
LIMITED Phantom Steps Cancels
Fierce attacks can no longer spam
No longer can roll out of Attacks
Can now cancel phantom step with air attacks and vice versa.

Various fixes amongst characters.

Here is a tutorial: Also we will have character reveals and trailers coming soon. Thank you. And ENJOY.

THE FIXES TO THE GAME!!!! AND UPDATES PLEASE CHECK THEM OUT

If any one is looking to help code or fix some noticeable issues that would be highly appreciated.

I need you guys help on finding infinities- broken loops- everything that can turn this into something even more special

NOTE: Street fighter Perfect has been optimized only for PlayStation Sony Brand Controllers. The following mapping is needed. Customized mapping is supported.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
[/spoiler]
Last Edit: August 01, 2016, 05:01:12 pm by Ace-Million
Re: STREET FIGHTER PERFECT PUBLIC RELEASE
#2  May 24, 2016, 08:29:49 pm
Hey Man you've made my day.

thank you so much my friend.

I was looking for this one since Ralfab told me about it.

and now, the real one, the game. You're the one man going to try it right now !!!

thx again c u Bro !!!

:thumbsup:

:sweetheart:

#3  May 24, 2016, 09:19:58 pm
  • Kubikiri Basara
  • WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!"
    • Brazil
    • Skype - viniciustda13
    • shinobiwars.blogspot.com/
I was waiting for the grand ( ace milion ) launch a bitch design go to the test = D
Spoiler: Kubikiri Basara (click to see content)
#4  May 24, 2016, 09:29:40 pm
  • Unrealistic Reality
  • ______________________
    • USA
This is what mvc should have been like .... I can't even say it with a straight face lmao
#5  May 24, 2016, 10:00:22 pm
Hey Man you've made my day.

thank you so much my friend.

I was looking for this one since Ralfab told me about it.

and now, the real one, the game. You're the one man going to try it right now !!!

thx again c u Bro !!!

:thumbsup:

:sweetheart:

Thanks eliot let me know if you like it. More importantly if you find any infinites or anything gamebreaking

I was waiting for the grand ( ace milion ) launch a bitch design go to the test = D

Soon my son be patient. Im not exactly completely clear what you are saying here though.

Try it out bro: No need to be weird its not going to bite. Also you find anything hit me up.
This is what mvc should have been like .... I can't even say it with a straight face lmao

#6  May 25, 2016, 12:56:45 am
  • Why do the avatars have to be so damn small :c
    • USA
    • brawlyoshi@gmail.com
It says permission denied on my end.
#7  May 25, 2016, 01:59:40 am
#8  May 25, 2016, 02:06:48 am
    • USA
    • lockeshot@gmail.com
Ryu Inifinte
https://youtu.be/PtnZAZuyfXc
If you hit them with crHP before they hit the ground after the LP Hado they can't tech. Tested with my bro.

EDIT: Cyclops has a similar infinite.
https://youtu.be/QCeij_esAkQ
The one thing about cyclops is that if you don't immediately cancel into the Gene Splice they will naturally recover regardless of how many hits they are into the combo.

EDIT2: I said that cap has an infinite in the video but it actually seems to stop at 5 loops of the DP. However those 5 DP's deal basically 80% of a character's health bar.

EDIT3: So I think I needed to do more testing. These aren't actually true infinites, they're just very very long loops. I tested this with Guy as I though he also had an infinite but after testing it several times I realized the opponent always fell out of the juggle after 26 hits. That being said 26 hits of the combo was about 75% of their health so its still probably needs to be looked at. I'm going to go back and check the Ryu and Cyclops ones and see if they always stop at the same number of hits. My apologies.
Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 03:00:26 am by tomohawkjoe
#9  May 25, 2016, 03:02:35 am
Ryu Inifinte
https://youtu.be/PtnZAZuyfXc
If you hit them with crHP before they hit the ground after the LP Hado they can't tech. Tested with my bro.

EDIT: Cyclops has a similar infinite.
https://youtu.be/QCeij_esAkQ
The one thing about cyclops is that if you don't immediately cancel into the Gene Splice they will naturally recover regardless of how many hits they are into the combo.

EDIT2: I said that cap has an infinite in the video but it actually seems to stop at 5 loops of the DP. However those 5 DP's deal basically 80% of a character's health bar.

EDIT3: So I think I needed to do more testing. These aren't actually true infinites, they're just very very long loops. I tested this with Guy as I though he also had an infinite but after testing it several times I realized the opponent always fell out of the juggle after 26 hits. That being said 26 hits of the combo was about 75% of their health so its still probably needs to be looked at. I'm going to go back and check the Ryu and Cyclops ones and see if they always stop at the same number of hits. My apologies.

Working on Ryu's now thanks bro.
Will check and fix cyclops.
Please show me caps also with video

No its okay it still looks annoying and needs to be fixed. These arent attractive. lol Please make all the videos you can bro
THANKS SOOOOOOOO MUCH MAN
Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 03:09:41 am by Ace-Million
#10  May 25, 2016, 03:13:43 am
    • USA
    • lockeshot@gmail.com
My hunch was right, the Ryu and Guy ones are loops but the Cyclops one is an infinite. I have a feeling that any character with a hard juggle ability that can be QDC'd or leaves the opponent airborne long enough to launch again can have these loops or potentially infinites. They do a ton of damage.

EDIT: Less of an infinite and more of a bug but Ken's Launcher causes the opponent to air recover but doesn't allow them to actually do anything, including moving or blocking so lets you just keep launching them even though they're in the recover animation.
Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 03:40:23 am by tomohawkjoe
#11  May 25, 2016, 03:39:02 am
Ryu can only launch one time after that now. Also 3 is his max with little damage.

Can you show me Guys? And Caps Major Damage.

Cyclops patched also. He now drops the opponent with beam.

I found that sort of loop with strider too. I believe its a easy fix.  Just so many characters to fix it on :(
Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 03:44:14 am by Ace-Million
#12  May 25, 2016, 04:06:22 am
  • ★ Graphical Enthusiast ★
    • Japan
Im also getting permission denied when i try to download it.
#13  May 25, 2016, 04:24:40 am
Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 04:33:31 am by Ace-Million
#14  May 25, 2016, 04:26:08 am
    • USA
    • lockeshot@gmail.com
#15  May 25, 2016, 04:31:59 am
Cap Loop
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoBFrPqXT8c

Guy Loop
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoSStMdbKP8

Honda launcher bug. Doesn't have the recover property like other launchers do.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFq972QCBfE

Thanks Hawk youve been biggest help. All of those will be fixed soon. Also all launchers will change into 25 making all those ugly loops impossible. Will also make sure properties are proper between the characters.

Cap loop has been fixed. No longer can power drop out of Shield. Ryu used to have that problem

You dont have to post any more launcher bugs. It will be an overall on all characters. :( over 100 ugh!!!! But I cant work on it anymore tonight as I have hand issues. But the juggle points was the fix thanks so much bro. Also any irregular falling (via launcher) you may find will be fixed and in new patch.
Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 04:52:08 am by Ace-Million
#16  May 25, 2016, 05:02:03 am
  • NINJA COP SAIZOU
    • Mexico
Thanks Ace! Downloading! :woeh:
#17  May 25, 2016, 05:13:35 am
Going to do various fixes on air combo damage. HP AND HK spam in air will change.

If you guys find anything please let me know. And thanks for all the testers.
#18  May 25, 2016, 05:59:36 am
  • RED CYCLONE!!
    • Mexico
Hey man, as always loving your great work and effort. The system feels pretty tight and balanced. The tag system works perfect only I`m getting used to the rush even at normal level it`s so fast but feels great. The only thing I`ve noticed so far is that sometimes when you throw or get thrown and picked up again to be thrown again at the sewer stage the thrown character falls upward and dissappears. It only happened to me once  (with Ryu vs Charlie, Charlie picked me twice in a blink and this happened) so maybe it is some glitch from one of the characters. Anyways I`m playing a lot with Zangief, he benefits a lot from the shortcuts for the supers and the rush of this system, but still doesn`t feel overpowered so It`s great. I can`t wait to play it with some one else, the AI is pretty good but can`t test some stuff by myself. Thanks a lot this is the best new system release since tag system keep up the great work!
#19  May 25, 2016, 06:36:47 am
  • Seize the coveted miracle in the game of death.
Not sure if it's intentional or not, but is the second character in the tag team thing supposed to be an A.I? Because I can't get to play them once I tag out...

Anyways, game is quite fun... it's so over the top and it's crazy how fast it really is.

As for feedback, well maybe Hulk does a wee bit too much damage but I haven't played him a lot yet, will play some more to see what I can find.
(DeviantART) - Ignore my username on DA as it was made long before I learned what the fanbase was like...
#20  May 25, 2016, 07:36:58 am
Hey man, as always loving your great work and effort. The system feels pretty tight and balanced. The tag system works perfect only I`m getting used to the rush even at normal level it`s so fast but feels great. The only thing I`ve noticed so far is that sometimes when you throw or get thrown and picked up again to be thrown again at the sewer stage the thrown character falls upward and dissappears. It only happened to me once  (with Ryu vs Charlie, Charlie picked me twice in a blink and this happened) so maybe it is some glitch from one of the characters. Anyways I`m playing a lot with Zangief, he benefits a lot from the shortcuts for the supers and the rush of this system, but still doesn`t feel overpowered so It`s great. I can`t wait to play it with some one else, the AI is pretty good but can`t test some stuff by myself. Thanks a lot this is the best new system release since tag system keep up the great work!

Thank you so much for trying it out. Yes sometimes you can throw twice in a row. But thats the max on that. I am not sure about the falling upward so if it happens and you can send me the info and I can fix it.

Not sure if it's intentional or not, but is the second character in the tag team thing supposed to be an A.I? Because I can't get to play them once I tag out...

Anyways, game is quite fun... it's so over the top and it's crazy how fast it really is.

As for feedback, well maybe Hulk does a wee bit too much damage but I haven't played him a lot yet, will play some more to see what I can find.

Yes man its a rush lol, but to make yourself play as AI characters. Click the red mugen icon and choose your way to play.