YesNoOk

Adelheid Bernstein [CVS/PotS] (Read 27592 times)

Started by AuMiO VXC, April 07, 2022, 08:04:33 am
Share this topic:
Adelheid Bernstein [CVS/PotS]
#1  April 07, 2022, 08:04:33 am
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.
Last Edit: April 25, 2022, 08:01:47 am by AuMiO VXC
Re: Adelheid Bernstein [CVS/PotS]
#2  April 07, 2022, 10:55:42 am
  • In a few minutes, bitch
    • Germany
+ Nice color separation.
+ Really nice small portrait.
+ Pretty good big portrait too.
- No ReadMe.
- His Life is average when it should be below average.
- No Round Lose animation.
- Far Standing Light Kick hitspark is misaligned.
- I may be wrong but Far Standing Light looks like a low.
- Standing Medium Punch hitspark is misaligned.
- Standing Medium Punch does miserable damage.
- Far Standing Medium Kick hitspark is misaligned.
- The momentum on Standing Heavy Punch is really weird.
- Far Heavy Kick recovery looks odd.
- Crouching Medium Punch is wayyyy too plus.
- Crouching Medium Kick is super plus too.
- Crouching Heavy Punch is pretty damn plus for that move too.
- Crouching Heavy Kick is too safe for a sweep.
- Jumping Heavy Punch hitspark is misaligned.
- Adel's rolls travel further than usual, but his rolls doesn't seem to travel that much distance.
- Power Charge particles look misaligned.
- Throw custom state looks weird.
- Custom Combo vfx looks misaligned.
- Any reason the canceled variant for QCF+P only works from cl.HP? Maybe it's a 2k3 thing, but in XI he does it every time its canceled from.
- Lack of hitpause on QCF+p makes it look really bad.
- God Slam is QCB+P motion and BLOCKABLE? x.x
- No Rose cancel taunts? D: I feel this one of Rugalito's most interesting features, since he's able to do feints much like C. Viper. Getting rid of this move instead of exploring it is a big oooof.
- Nice to get Beads Destruction in, sad to see it not juggle not even in EX version.
- Didn't say anything up until now but hitbox and hurtbox needs a lot of work, I suggest you to check some official hitboxes from whatever game you're trying to design around.

I didn't play with sound at all so maybe there's sound issues too.

It seems like the character needed a bit of more time in the oven to fix some of the issues he has. But also, a lot of the changes are weird because they take away what made Adelheid unique over Rugal, and made it more Rugalito.
#3  April 07, 2022, 12:36:56 pm
The link is not working.
#4  April 07, 2022, 01:04:44 pm
  • "Forgeddaboudit"
  • Squawkabilly
    • Romania
    • wf4123.neocities.org
#5  April 07, 2022, 04:31:04 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
Link updated

+ Nice color separation.
- No ReadMe.
- Adel's rolls travel further than usual, but his rolls doesn't seem to travel that much distance.
- Any reason the canceled variant for QCF+P only works from cl.HP? Maybe it's a 2k3 thing, but in XI he does it every time its canceled from.
- No Rose cancel taunts? D: I feel this one of Rugalito's most interesting features, since he's able to do feints much like C. Viper. Getting rid of this move instead of exploring it is a big oooof.
- Nice to get Beads Destruction in, sad to see it not juggle not even in EX version.
- Didn't say anything up until now but hitbox and hurtbox needs a lot of work, I suggest you to check some official hitboxes from whatever game you're trying to design around.

It seems like the character needed a bit of more time in the oven to fix some of the issues he has. But also, a lot of the changes are weird because they take away what made Adelheid unique over Rugal, and made it more Rugalito.
Reporting it to author
Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.
#6  April 07, 2022, 05:02:55 pm
  • Osu!
  • Dragon Destiny Project
    • Brazil
Link don't work yet.
#7  April 07, 2022, 06:09:37 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com

#8  April 07, 2022, 07:39:33 pm
  • Ive taken my skills beyond mugen
    • USA
    • Skype - bushinryu Master
Aumio let him know to disregard any criticism its his first character. I think the character is well done we just tryna download and have fun not take the character to evo 2k22 and compete. If someone takes the time to leave a full list of hating on your post thats proof your on the right track Cool Adel
HIDDEN BOSS
#9  April 07, 2022, 08:03:02 pm
    • Brazil
Aumio let him know to disregard any criticism its his first character. I think the character is well done we just tryna download and have fun not take the character to evo 2k22 and compete. If someone takes the time to leave a full list of hating on your post thats proof your on the right track Cool Adel
The only list made in this thread is a feedback list so that the character can be improved, thats not "hating" on anything, stop being such a white knight. Disregarding criticism is a sure way to make awful characters.
#10  April 07, 2022, 08:09:26 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
we just tryna download
I DMed him to make the link publicly non-restricted. waiting for his response. I have the previous version of him tho. I can upload it. but Adel is updated. So it's useless now.

lui

#11  April 07, 2022, 08:19:56 pm
    • USA

I see that you are still mad at the fact you make bad characters and that everyone here thinks theyre worse than your cringeworthy roleplay eh?

grow up and learn that people will leave feedback whether people ask or not.
#12  April 07, 2022, 08:27:50 pm
  • Self-Sufficient Subhuman
  • "I hope you're ready for a beating!"
    • USA

No. No no no no no lmfao

Disregarding criticism is fucking stupid as shit. Fuck off with that garbage take.

You're only on the right track if you take the feedback given to heart and use it as motivation to grow and learn.
#13  April 07, 2022, 08:28:07 pm
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!

So, saying ways the character could be improved(in other words: CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICS, not gossip) is now hate? These cotton boys surprises me a lot these days.

For you to understand(evenit's hard), if I had take the ways my sprites could be improved, I would not get till the point I'm now at. I'm a good spriter and I take notes not of the "nice, +1", I prefer centering my eyes in the C&C because thanks to those comments, I can get better.

[ EDIT: Everytime Ikeislegend talks, God kills a kitten. THINK IN THE KITTENS, PLZ!! ]
-----------------

I'm going to DL the character and test it myself too. I think Adel is underdeveloped because of his father and I like the plot twist he mains :) !
I swear there was something cool here!!
#14  April 07, 2022, 10:13:31 pm
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
That's enough of this. IKEISLEGEND, this isn't the first time I've told you to stay out of a thread but it will be the last time. Your stupid feud does not matter one bit.

Everyone else, stop feeding. Keep this release thread focused on the release
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#15  April 08, 2022, 07:47:31 am
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
Link Updated

#16  April 09, 2022, 05:39:55 am
    • Brazil
    • liliacioli@hotmail.com
+ Nice color separation.
- No ReadMe.

AAAAAAAAH told the truth that knows everything about creating chars, with the shit of her chars all bugged hahahahaha, Chameleon you are a joke in person could play dolls instead of dolls.

#17  April 09, 2022, 05:50:57 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
AAAAAAAAH told the truth that knows everything about creating chars, with the shit of her chars all bugged hahahahaha, Chameleon you are a joke in person could play dolls instead of dolls.
Stop this stupid nonsense. You are hijacking a brand new author's first-ever character release thread in order to wage some idiotic war against someone who is actually trying to help.

Do not post in this thread again. Do not reply to this message. Do not post these types of messages again in the future.

You will not receive another warning.
#18  April 09, 2022, 06:08:07 am
    • Brazil
    • liliacioli@hotmail.com
Friend, you don't take me wrong, but this girl may be saintly here but on other people's forums and channels she does and happens and I don't see you there saying that her attitudes are stupid. She loves to criticize the work of people especially those who are starting out, so put her in her shoes and we put ourselves in ours.
#19  April 09, 2022, 06:15:21 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
As promised, you are not receiving another warning. See ya in 3 days.

Friend, you don't take me wrong, but this girl may be saintly here but on other people's forums and channels she does and happens and I don't see you there saying that her attitudes are stupid. She loves to criticize the work of people especially those who are starting out, so put her in her shoes and we put ourselves in ours.
I don't give a shit about this whataboutism. I also do not believe this is an accurate assessment of Karma's character, but that's neither here nor there. I am not a moderator in those places. I am only a moderator here, and as such, all of that is completely and totally irrelevant.

This purpose of this thread (and all others like it) is to allow the author to show off their hard work and to receive feedback that they can choose to follow (or not follow). It is not a vehicle for anyone to pursue their grudges against other users. Everyone reading this should keep that in mind.
#20  April 09, 2022, 09:16:34 am
    • crepa.neocities.org
So, I'm not very familiar with Adel or KOF in general but I decided to test him a little.
- There is an empty folder in the Palletes, I suppose you'll put content on it later, but no big deal, I just thought it was worth mentioning.
- His step sounds (when he runs) are weird. Checking the code, it says to play the sound on AnimElem 9, but he has only 8 in the running animation.
- C.HP going through at point blank, a "width" sctrl should solve: https://i.imgur.com/oNyE8fc.png
- His dash window is too tight, most of the time he will do a little run instead.
- S.LP, C.LP, S.LK and C.LK can rapid fire before he gets ctrl again. This is me mashing LP and LK, notice the frame advantage: https://streamable.com/1g24h1
- A. Kunst Vier is too silent, don't know if it's like that in the source. Adding woosh sounds can help.
- G. Drucken has step sounds, but he is dashing instead of running, feels weird.
- G. Zestorung misses second hit on some characters, mostly because of the hitbox placement, I think it should be a little bigger.
- Both G. Drucken and G. Sklaven will stop if the opponent is blocking? Is this intentional?
- G. Kreis is missing EnvShake on both variants, it's kinda "weak" without it.
- Omega Zerstorung looks very cool, still missing EnvShake in the last hit tho.
- No mention of throw in the readme, I didn't know he had throws until I read the feedback from Karma.
- You have variants for close and far normals in the CMD, but don't have the states, this leads to him changing to invalid states.
- He has no guard crush / throw escape sprites, but has the animation, I think you should remove it for now or use place holders. The guard sprites could work.

Overall for a first character looks very promissing. ;D
Last Edit: April 09, 2022, 09:19:37 am by DeathScythe