YesNoOk

Blazblue Battle Coliseum Extend (Arcade Mode) (Read 140684 times)

Started by GaziraAgain, February 03, 2018, 11:42:16 am
Share this topic:
Re: Blazblue Battle Coliseum Extend (Arcade Mode)
#61  March 14, 2019, 11:23:58 am
    • Zimbabwe
    • hephaistos1.wix.com/mugen-palace
I'll check your work again soon GaziraAgain! It's a beautiful work you do here!
#62  March 14, 2019, 01:59:29 pm
    • djjosehisterico@gmail.com
I'll check your work again soon GaziraAgain! It's a beautiful work you do here!

Thank you very much Hephaistos31, I also want to launch the screenpack! Meanwhile I continued working on material for the characters. I show you something more later, see you!
#63  March 15, 2019, 11:56:23 am
A little later but here I come with the last things that I work in the screenpack. First the lifebars that I used, using as a base Chrono Phantasma and I have changed the Finish animation with Central Fiction one but this time I made the effects asimetric like in the original one.

The other thing that I change it's sounds, I preffer Calamity Trigger announcer, but each one can choose the one that he likes the most.
More big changes in the winner screen, now 3d effects are made with After Effects. Well I hope you like it, see you soon.

Last Edit: March 15, 2019, 12:06:27 pm by GaziraAgain
#64  March 15, 2019, 12:08:53 pm
    • Zimbabwe
Absolutely impressive. I'm looking for the final release!
#65  March 15, 2019, 11:03:08 pm
Absolutely impressive. I'm looking for the final release!

Thank you very much! I work more with the Finish animation. And I have good results, only remains adjust better the asimetric scale, but tomorrow I fix it, see you!

#66  March 15, 2019, 11:52:20 pm
  • ★ Graphical Enthusiast ★
    • Japan
Gazira, are you gonna be making this use Add004 like your previous Lifebars? I know this is a SP but i'm sure it'd come with 1 of your lifebars.

I know add004 lets u do more with them, but i've always had issues with Add004, like breaking my characters completely.

Am just curious, I can always just replace and use my own, but I love your lifebars to death (especially your Central Fiction ones), but I can't use em because of add004 breaking a few of my characters.
#67  March 16, 2019, 06:56:11 am
Gazira, are you gonna be making this use Add004 like your previous Lifebars? I know this is a SP but i'm sure it'd come with 1 of your lifebars.

I know add004 lets u do more with them, but i've always had issues with Add004, like breaking my characters completely.

Am just curious, I can always just replace and use my own, but I love your lifebars to death (especially your Central Fiction ones), but I can't use em because of add004 breaking a few of my characters.

Hello, good morning, well add004 is the only way to can create Blazblue lifebars in mugen because I need tens of layers to play the animations. With mugen I can only use one fucking layer... The screenpack can not be taken to mugen in a complete way  either. 1player mode and 2 player mode uses diferent coords to alocate in the screenpack, I need to use minimum different portraits for characters. For this and more reasons like the animated portraits in versus and winner screen I preffer to wait since the new ikemen go plus it´s ready. With this engine, according to what I have been able to read, it will be possible to do all the above without patches or strange stories, thus being able to create a much better screenpack than in mugen. I love mugen but we already know about its limitations. Well, a little patience that is sure to be released soon. Meanwhile I will continue working on portraits, intros, etc so at the moment of the release I can offer you material more faster. See you soon.
#68  March 16, 2019, 12:42:44 pm
    • Zimbabwe
So no support of this SP for Mugen?
As far as I understand you you'll wait Ikemen go +?
I don't really follow anything about this engine. It'll be the next Mugen, you think?
#69  March 16, 2019, 02:10:18 pm
So no support of this SP for Mugen?
As far as I understand you you'll wait Ikemen go +?
I don't really follow anything about this engine. It'll be the next Mugen, you think?

Mmmmm... I dont know if ikemen go+ it will be the next mugen but it is in development and being based on mugen will be compatible with all your material. I'm going to wait a bit because there are people working a lot on this new project and may soon begin to adapt the screenpack to that engine. If everything goes well and the thing evolves well the screenpack can be even more beautiful. I hope to have new news soon, see you.
#70  March 16, 2019, 05:21:16 pm
    • Zimbabwe
ok! :) Then the waiting game continue! xD
#71  March 17, 2019, 11:50:53 am
ok! :) Then the waiting game continue! xD

The only option to launch the screenpack for mugen would be only with the arcade mode available. I do not know, if you think it's worth it ...
I think finally I have finished with the Finish animations :

Last Edit: March 17, 2019, 12:12:19 pm by GaziraAgain
#72  March 19, 2019, 10:37:18 pm
    • Zimbabwe
Maybe we should wait an extra bit more for Ikemen go + and support it! ;)
Re: Blazblue Battle Coliseum Extend (Calamity Trigger Versus Screen)
#73  June 24, 2019, 09:37:49 pm
Well I start to work with the Calamity Trigger Versus screen because I wanna repeat all perspectives but this time using After Effects. And I made it! This time I can add all the parts of the animation and using code for near all. Last part of the animation it´s complete new and it´s more better than the old one. New versus big add effect and crop all images. Now with this better template I wanna update the Continuum Shift one. Well here the complete screen animation and some captures, I hope you like it!

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty