YesNoOk

How to speed up Mediafire Download? (Read 5185 times)

Started by AuMiO VXC, March 22, 2022, 06:37:08 pm
Share this topic:
How to speed up Mediafire Download?
#1  March 22, 2022, 06:37:08 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
Download speed from other site is okay. But Mediafire DL speed is just hell. I got 100kbps as the highest one. How to fix it?
Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.
Re: How to speed up Mediafire Download?
#2  March 22, 2022, 07:48:55 pm
  • "Forgeddaboudit"
  • Squawkabilly
    • Romania
    • wf4123.neocities.org
Make sure to increase the speed of download from Mediafire, are Internet Download Manager. Which it could possibly do this, this application allows to make download faster from Mediafire. God, this download speed from MediaFire acted like a damn snail!
#3  March 22, 2022, 11:20:15 pm
  • The Vo-Cool-oid
  • Do you want to listen to the waves?
    • USA
Either change your wifi from 2.4G to 5G, or right-click on the download button, and click save link as (it won't download the link, just the file you needed.) I hope that helps.
He who is brave is free! - Lucius Annaeus Seneca
#4  March 23, 2022, 01:34:01 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
got a DM called Free Download Manager and it worked.Thanks for your response tho.
Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.