YesNoOk

Violent Ken Idea (Read 2202 times)

Started by zero.exe, May 29, 2022, 02:41:57 am
Violent Ken Idea
#1  May 29, 2022, 02:41:57 am
  • Daigo parrying hoes since i was born.
    • Puerto Rico
Violent Ken is probably one of my favorite characters in the series he looks over all cool and could use appearing in a few more games.
So ive been thinking of what makes a  good character and a broken one and ETC... IDK how to code mugen im pretty new to the community the oldest link to it is my dad had his own mugen back in the day, but im very well versed in how character should be aka character balancing. And i was going over Violent Ken one of my favorite characters from CVS and most mugen creators do 1 of 2, either he is so broken he is not even fair or he is hugely underpowerd and lack any good tools/combos. I am not trying to hurt anyone's feelings with this so please take it as constructive criticism. Going into my actual idea, i want Vken to be a skill character who is rewarding to those who master him with good damage potential and rewarding oki. Of course the main things id want to see is him parrying, dodge and have a dragon install (for those who don't know what a dragon install is, its a move that essentially powers up your characters damage output and combo potential, its very similar to a V triger in SFV but without time limitations and it cost meter instead of a separate resource). The dragon install would boost the damage of specials and make some of his moves recover faster (mainly his Standing HK so it works as an anti air and if the opponents blocks it you can at leats block, probs -2 on block) and adds extra hits to his specials like tatsumaki and his Heavy shoryuken turns into shoryureppa. I want him to be able to cancel his shoryuken on block with dodge while he is in dragon install similar to SF4 focus attack cancel but with dodge. His hadouken will turn into a fire hadouken like his SFV V trigger, and he can combo off of it on hit at mid range using Hadouken,,F,DF,,F,K (his dash) into M shoryuken. His Dragon install would cost 3 bars of meter to activate and would last the entire set after activation. He can kara cancel his step kick (F, MK) into grab for extended range like in SF4. Now for his supers shoryureppa (1 bar) its fully invincible from the start works as an anti air and gives good oki, this does more damage than the H shoryuken when in dragon install this also gets more hits when in dragon install. Shinryuken, cost 1 bar and does good damage but issint a good anti air, its better as a combo ende and does more damage when you match kicks. You can add an extra move to this super by hitting quartercircle foward 2K which does a tatsumaki in the air that knocks the opponent down and deals more damage and give good oki for an extra bar effectively turning this super into a level 2. For his actual level 2 he gets Shippu Jinraikyaku his SF3 signature super, its fully invincible from the start and deals good damage and corner carry but not so good oki. For his lvl 3 he gets Violent combination, a violent flurry of kicks and punches that ends in a pillar of flames, it offers good oki and and damage but not impressive corner carry, its also invincible on start up. Guren senpakyuya a buffed version of Shippu Jinraikyaku that has better damege and oki. For his final move he gets his Dragon install, wich boost the damage and recovery of his specials and normal's and, its fully invincible on activation and you can instantly act out of it, it boost supers and special damage and recovery, and boost all normasl recovery, as well as being able to cancel shoryuken (Only L and M versions are cancelled) into dodge on block.

Thanks for making it this far and im sorry if im demanding to much im just trying to explain my vision in detail so that there is no miscommunications.Thanks for reading hope we can all work tgether to reach this goal.

Here ill leave a combo and the list of specials.

LP,MP,HP, F,MP,F,HP,D,HP,D,DB,B,HK,F,DF,F,MP,F,DF,F,HP (you can super as a combo ender but can choose not to to save bar) (only works post dragon install activation)40% damage

After guard break or stun, QCF+LP,Foward Jump, HK,in air still QCB+K, D,HP, M shoryuken, H shoryuken (you can super as a combo ender) (only works after dragon install activation) 78% damege

D,DF,F,+P=Hadouken

F,DF,F+P=Shoryuken

D,DF,F+K= Ryuusei Kyaku (its esentialy his heavy kick but with fire effect and more juggle if u want to know what it looks like search it up)(if done in the air he will perform a flaming dive kick. (this move was based of of vyn's VIolent ken build) (this move cancels projectiles)

D,DB,B+K=tatsumaki senpukyaku

F,DF,F+K= inv dash

Need a Hand? just contact me. Except for coding i suck.