YesNoOk

EX / Fighting Layer: New Arika fighting game (Read 624667 times)

Started by Renzo F, April 01, 2017, 04:40:22 pm
Share this topic:
Re: EX / Fighting Layer: New Arika fighting game
#41  June 30, 2017, 10:49:40 pm
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-
#42  June 30, 2017, 10:52:46 pm
Hokuto, Kairi, and Garuda
Man, they really want to milk these three and not show anyone else. Actually, do they even have any other character or are they just working solely on these until they're completely 100% fully perfect ? Because that would explain why they never did anything until this.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#43  July 01, 2017, 12:39:45 am
    • USA
    • Skype - Uche1234@hotmail.com
They probably want to make sure that Hokuto, Kairi, and Garuda are complete before working on anyone else. I am positive that Volcano Russo, Cracker Jack, Sharon Dame, Blair Dame, Allen Snider, and many others will make the cut.
#44  July 01, 2017, 04:21:19 am
  • I must be allergic to money cos I never have it
I've been dying to see an upgraded version of Vulcano Rosso. The PS1 and PS2 versions of the SF EX games were coded in such a way that none of the models could get ripped (well, not properly, anyway). I tried making my own version by frankesteining some SF4 models together but the inconsistencies in the mapping made things hard to look right. Trying to get his hair looking right was probably the worst thing. I think that Nash's hair from SF5 would have been a close match to V. Rosso's hair.

Long story short, I couldn't get things looking right and got lazy so I dropped the project. If V. Rosso is in the game then I'm sure that someone can rip the models and then use it to make sprites (or just screencap and make sprites from there).

I wish I had half of this guy's skill  https://www.artstation.com/artwork/D31yA

Revanto  ;P

PS: Does anyone else but me think that this emoji is just flat out racist?  >   :chinese:
3d rocks!
#45  July 16, 2017, 05:36:35 am
  • Secrets are just answers to the wrong questions...
  • www.newagemugen.com
    • Greece
    • sakchak322@hotmail.com
    • www.newagemugen.com
I really really hope Bandai Namco get behind the Arika EX title, Harada could work wonders with the series. I could so see a crossover title with ex and tekken characters being a thing. I like it how the Ex chars look more cooler and less fat cartoony like SF4 and 5.

You were Saying?
Shots fired @capcom lol
#46  July 16, 2017, 06:05:21 am
    • Brazil
What exactly is the colorful text that begins with "Capcom" saying? Besides, I'd only like the idea of Namco working with Fighting Layer if that doesn't mean ignoring Soul Calibur much more.

lui

#47  July 16, 2017, 11:56:23 am
    • USA
I really really hope Bandai Namco get behind the Arika EX title, Harada could work wonders with the series. I could so see a crossover title with ex and tekken characters being a thing. I like it how the Ex chars look more cooler and less fat cartoony like SF4 and 5.

You were Saying?
Shots fired @capcom lol

Do you even know wtf it says
#48  July 16, 2017, 12:45:34 pm
Hey capcom, leave making the ex series to us lolololol
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#49  July 16, 2017, 02:49:58 pm
#50  July 16, 2017, 02:57:09 pm
That stage is really fucking beautiful.
lol infinite meter + projectile super + hold to delay I don't think it's possible to do anything.
The animations look exactly like the original series... it's so weird, they always looked a bit off with the timing and the floaty physics, they never changed that.
The models and some basic animations (stance) feel a lot more Tekken like though.
Garuda's "hair" looks too stiff.
Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 04:40:15 pm by Byakko
#51  July 16, 2017, 03:52:49 pm
It looks like no one posted about the "Gougi" system. It is similar to the SFXT gem system that gives you bonuses on completing meeting certain goals during a match ,but last entirety of the game. The bonuses are even crazier; like infinite super meter, invisible dashes, heavy normals being able to guard crush and super  guard cancels. They all come in decks that can't be customized.

Nerd Josh took screen caps of the available ones: https://twitter.com/NerdJosh/status/885902061715337216

Spoiler: Embedded Images (click to see content)
Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 04:01:37 pm by LurkerSupreme
#52  July 16, 2017, 03:57:37 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - Uche1234@hotmail.com
I don't know about this one. Street Fighter X Tekken had this system and it almost broke the game.
#53  July 16, 2017, 04:32:40 pm
#54  July 16, 2017, 07:17:03 pm
  • Mingnon Wins yay!
    • USA
    • www.webs.com/videoman190
I don't know about this one. Street Fighter X Tekken had this system and it almost broke the game.

That because they did it wrong.

They could add a time limit on some enhancements and an option to turn the enhancements off.

DW

#55  July 16, 2017, 09:27:42 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
It looks like no one posted about the "Gougi" system. It is similar to the SFXT gem system that gives you bonuses on completing meeting certain goals during a match ,but last entirety of the game. The bonuses are even crazier; like infinite super meter, invisible dashes, heavy normals being able to guard crush and super  guard cancels. They all come in decks that can't be customized.

Nerd Josh took screen caps of the available ones: https://twitter.com/NerdJosh/status/885902061715337216

Spoiler: Embedded Images (click to see content)

Jesus...

I'm hoping they'll rethink this before actually releasing it. Watching that vid, Hokuto is already God tier cuz of that.
#56  July 16, 2017, 09:33:10 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares

That sounds incredibly stupid and will kill the game on arrival if they keep it.
#57  July 16, 2017, 10:10:35 pm
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
Darun Mister and Skullomania confirmed in the roster

Beta confirmed at the end of the year
#58  July 16, 2017, 10:12:24 pm
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria

#59  July 16, 2017, 10:30:10 pm
  • Unrealistic Reality
  • ______________________
    • USA
Darun belt sticks to his shoulder like glue .... im not feeling that especially with the position the belt is in but i just have this feeling they made it seem like its a shoulder pad with belt strap connected.
#60  July 16, 2017, 10:44:08 pm
Lol Arika just posted the trailer they showed

... with the video named "The Mysterious Fighting Game (Title Still Undecided)"