YesNoOk

Fate/Grand Order (Read 2199161 times)

Started by c001357, August 10, 2015, 05:42:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fate/Grand Order
#4821  September 15, 2022, 02:52:26 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
Dropped a pack and ended up getting Himiko to NP4 before even 1 Hajime. I'm literally contemplating if I should NP5 Himiko at this rate.

What's worse is that all the 4* Servants I got beforehand were all off banner and most of them were Sabers. 2 Lakshmibais (her in lore luck was spreading to me) and a Lancelot before getting Hajime in the final multi. I literally lost like 4 coin flips in a row... (still nothing compared to getting 4 off banner 5* Servants in a row while rolling for Ishtar and Chad Orion...)

#4822  September 17, 2022, 09:46:02 am
  • Five Dynasties of Water
    • Mexico
    • Skype - alchemistofatlas
Saved up around 200 quartz and ended up getting Himiko to NP3 which is totally unintended since I also really wanted Vergil Hajime and got a grand total of 0 copies of him...

I'm suddenly not so M O T I V A T E D anymore....

All I wanted was CE's... on just 60 SQ, I got Clown Cheeks Himiko.

I'm glad I didn't get Saito, though. His materials are cancer and I already suffered from it in JP.
PotS said:
That they don't just restrict themselves to my style.

Fact.
#4823  September 27, 2022, 07:51:36 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Couldn't get the last copy of the event CE to drop so I had to make do with a non MLB copy. Also wanted to stress test the new immortal team strat with Himiko (despite class disadvantage) and goddamn this is legit.

This only real problem with this CQ using this team is the beginning where I needed to take out Nobukatsu ASAP otherwise he would cause Nobu to NP spam like crazy where I couldn't get my NPs up in time (especially when she can NP twice in one turn if you take out Nobukatsu while she already has her NP ready). Once he's taken care of, it's really just downhill from there.
#4824  October 27, 2022, 08:21:07 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Triple supports lists are coming with the Imaginary Scramble event.

*cracks whale fingers* My whaling tendencies have been preparing me for this day!
#4825  October 29, 2022, 06:20:10 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
They'll never find out I'm a fraud if I just don't put Servants in the extra slots.

Ahahahahaha.
#4826  November 09, 2022, 07:59:36 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Lostbelt 5.5 coming soon and I still haven't even started 5.2...

Tbh I haven't been playing the game all that much and was barely able to finish Imaginary Scramble today and collect the grail. Probably won't be back in the full swing of things till Lostbelt 6.
#4827  November 10, 2022, 01:08:41 am
Yeah me too. I just finished it.

Didnt get van gogh , got multi spooks and nemo. I thought he was a 4 star my mistake rolling in the banner with both of them at rate up.

Too lazy to look at wiki so whats next? Any note worthy servants this december and new years?
#4828  November 10, 2022, 08:06:03 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
The only ones off the top of my head are Vritra (Christmas), Muramasa (New Years), Taira/Yoshitsune (Tengu event), Galatea (Akihabara event), Miss Crane (FGO Dancing All Night collab), and Caren (Valentines).
#4829  November 10, 2022, 08:15:57 am
    • Mexico
Don't forget about the Dewman.

PotS said:

Fact.
#4830  November 10, 2022, 08:26:06 am
Oh yeah vritra... I dunno if she's useful but I'll roll for her just because i love the naga stories. Hope we do get more nagas especially the SEA nagas their lore is more interesting than the 9 dragon lords imo
#4831  November 11, 2022, 09:32:45 pm
    • Puerto Rico
Lostbelt 5.5 coming soon and I still haven't even started 5.2...

Tbh I haven't been playing the game all that much and was barely able to finish Imaginary Scramble today and collect the grail. Probably won't be back in the full swing of things till Lostbelt 6.
I've been in a similar situation myself. Ended up having to speed run Imaginary Scramble in the final few days. Let's just say that I'm glad that I managed to pull both Kiara and Sitonai as they were huge helps in the final chapter.

As for 5.2, I left it at the Koyan fight.

Oh yeah vritra... I dunno if she's useful but I'll roll for her just because i love the naga stories. Hope we do get more nagas especially the SEA nagas their lore is more interesting than the 9 dragon lords imo

I feel bad for Vritra because she got shafted by not having much of a presence in her debut event and Muramasa being released shortly after. A shame too because she's got a cool looking design. Gonna have to take a shot at her just cause of that.
#4832  December 01, 2022, 06:27:38 am
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/devon/
Managed to get Gramps after 6 tickets and 1 multi.

So that leaves me with 220 sq right now saved for Muramasa hoping I can get a couple extra multis for that banner. 2022 has been a pretty good year for me SSR-wise so hoping on topping it off with him.
#4833  December 02, 2022, 07:10:32 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
I did 1 multi for each banner which I got NP6 Xuanzang, Douman, and Ibuki. I can already tell my rolls for Morgan are going to be shit...

Also for those who don't know, pity system came to NA early, but you need to spend 900 quartz (330 summons) to even get there (it also goes away if you get the rate up 5* before then). It's also shit that every time a banner gets swapped out (like during rotating rate ups for example) your pity gets reset. So if you have the resources to do so, don't be afraid to expend all of it before the banners get swapped out/ends.

I've played plenty of gachas and by far FGO has the worst pity system I've seen. It's better than nothing I guess.
Last Edit: December 02, 2022, 07:14:49 am by Kohaku~★
#4834  December 20, 2022, 04:33:47 am
    • Mexico
Lostbelt 7 begins on Christmas Day. And Koyanskaya of the Light is on Rate Up in JP.
PotS said:

Fact.
Last Edit: December 24, 2022, 12:21:43 am by Handmaiden of the Seascape
#4835  December 22, 2022, 04:40:55 pm
Btw does vritra's np slows any of your phones? My phone is not that old and lgv60. Is it a bug?
#4836  December 23, 2022, 11:34:51 pm
    • Puerto Rico
No issues on my end
#4837  December 24, 2022, 09:01:54 pm
  • I am become Death, Destroyer of Tiers
    • UK
Works fine for me.
#4838  December 24, 2022, 10:18:29 pm
  • From the Republic of the Little Bananas
    • Brazil
#4839  December 25, 2022, 08:46:46 am
Really? Tested on my other phone samsung with almost the same spec except for the battery amd it doesnt slow down. Weird  gufei's np doeant slow down on my lg it's just only vritra's
#4840  January 01, 2023, 03:19:19 am
  • EL FUCKO GRANDE
  • I'm back, nerds
    • Canada
I wish everybody here the best of luck to land Muramasa tomorrow/in a couple of hours!

As for me...
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty