KoF XV (Read 719069 times)

Started by Magma MK-II, December 06, 2018, 01:30:24 pm
Share this topic:
Re: KoF XV
#41  December 03, 2020, 09:34:53 pm
  • Every day is night
    • Brazil
    • linktr.ee/Magma_MKII
*Shows concepts of Kyo, Benimaru and Shun'Ei, people immediately assumes they're forming a team together.
*Quickly namedrops Maximum Impact just to make a point, people immediately assume there will be MI characters in the game.

Geez, when did the SNK fanbase turned into the Smash fanbase?
#42  December 03, 2020, 09:43:50 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
*Quickly namedrops Maximum Impact just to make a point, people immediately assume there will be MI characters in the game.

Not gonna happend for sure and yeah, people are thinking that Alba or Luise will be in, but surely they'll not.

I forgot to mention that Ogura also said that this will be the most ambitious game of the franchise. Well, i hope for that.
#43  December 03, 2020, 10:02:57 pm
Honestly, I'd kill for Maximum Impact characters in another game. Lien and Mignon shoulda been in SNK Heroines.
#44  December 03, 2020, 10:09:12 pm
  • The Vo-Cool-oid
  • Do you want to listen to the waves?
    • USA
Why on earth is Daimon replaced by Shun'ei?

My guessings would be probably the teams are gonna be based on their designs/personalities or just to have consistency to how they look, for me I personally think Daimon just doesn't fit too well in the original team IMO. He is japan of course (duh), but I think aspect of both kyo, benimaru, and Shun'ei fits perfectly well considering they look like an actually team of heroes rather than one muscular master and two younglings which confuses me. I mean sometimes its just balanced like the other teams such as psycho soldier team, fatal fury team, NESTS team, and possibly more that look like they fit well, but all and all I just think Daimon is the only one that bothers me the most, still this doesn't mean he shouldn't be left out entirely.

While on a fun note, if this doesn't bring back The King of Dinosaurs, im gonna scream like The King of Dinosaurs! :V
He who is brave is free! - Lucius Annaeus Seneca
#45  December 03, 2020, 10:24:46 pm
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#46  December 03, 2020, 11:48:50 pm
    • Brazil
Kof just became about Quantity over quality some years ago.

The only good thing SNK can do now is adding rollback netcode to KOF XIII.
Pure bullshit. If you want to play your old games, go play old games, KoF XIV was excellent and your nostalgia can't change that.

Wow, they made a mention of a detail that nobody gave a shit about only to mention something that people would care about. Gee, I wonder why?

Not gonna happend for sure and yeah, people are thinking that Alba or Luise will be in, but surely they'll not.
I'm sorry, what do you know? Are you in the dev team perhaps? It's, at least, quite arrogant, to presume you know something when you have absolutely no argument to sustain that.

EDIT: Let me add another thing: when you look at SNK, you see they revived SamSho after that stupid game whose name I forgot killed it, they brought in a bunch of lesser known characters in that sex-appeal-focused fighting game with girls and even in KoF XIV itself they brought two shitty lesser known characters to team up with Nakoruru. So yeah, there is, realistically, no logical reason for the idea of Maximum Impact characters returning to be treated as something so outlandish.
Last Edit: December 04, 2020, 12:25:31 am by Macaulyn97
Re: Re: KoF XV
#47  December 04, 2020, 12:27:24 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
I'm sorry, what do you know? Are you in the dev team perhaps? It's, at least, quite arrogant, to presume you know something when you have absolutely no argument to sustain that.

From what i follow this franchise since his whole beginning and saw what happend on Maximum Impact sub-series, i'm pretty sure that someone from MI will not be in KOF XV. And also because of one word about Maximum Impact. "Spinoff"
#48  December 04, 2020, 12:36:17 am
    • Brazil
From what i follow this franchise since his whole beginning and saw what happend on Maximum Impact sub-series, i'm pretty sure that someone from MI will not be in KOF XV. And also because of one word about Maximum Impact. "Spinoff"
Except none of that realistically proves a thing. The "spinoff" part is particularly irrelevant.
#49  December 04, 2020, 12:37:36 am
  • üks kurb olend
    • Finland
My guessings would be probably the teams are gonna be based on their designs/personalities or just to have consistency to how they look, for me I personally think Daimon just doesn't fit too well in the original team IMO. He is japan of course (duh), but I think aspect of both kyo, benimaru, and Shun'ei fits perfectly well considering they look like an actually team of heroes rather than one muscular master and two younglings which confuses me. I mean sometimes its just balanced like the other teams such as psycho soldier team, fatal fury team, NESTS team, and possibly more that look like they fit well, but all and all I just think Daimon is the only one that bothers me the most, still this doesn't mean he shouldn't be left out entirely.
You got a young delinquent martial arts master (Ryouma), a cool ikemen (Hayato) and a big body judoka (Musashi). Classic team.
conscious dreamers can be treasurer to their own currency
im a conscious dreamer
therefore i can be treasurer to my own currency

i can be the mind controller
#50  December 04, 2020, 12:58:57 am
    • USA
*Shows concepts of Kyo, Benimaru and Shun'Ei, people immediately assumes they're forming a team together.

I'm not sure when, but I'm uncertain why SNK hasn't even given MI characters cameos in not only the main series games, but almost anything (there do exist a handful of cameos in mobile games, for example), or for that matter the EX characters. And now they acknowledge the games directly, so speculation booms. By the way, the company they sold Love Heart (and several other pachinko characters/IPs) to, Highlights Entertainment, closed down in late 2019, and apparently its assets are owned by a medical company nowadays. SNK did use her under license until the closure happened. Any interest in buying her back, or is it a done deal?
#51  December 04, 2020, 01:02:30 am
Except none of that realistically proves a thing. The "spinoff" part is particularly irrelevant.

Bet you $20 through Paypal that there won't be a MI character in XV. Deal ? If no deal, shut the fuck up.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: December 04, 2020, 01:05:31 am by Byakko
#52  December 04, 2020, 01:14:43 am
    • Brazil
Bet you $20 through Paypal that there won't be a MI character in XV. Deal ? If no deal, shut the fuck up.
I'm sorry, why the hell would I shut up? You, so far, didn't offer a single evidence or an argument to defend your nonsensical logic, so excuse me for not changing my mind just because some random ass guy on the internet wants me to.
#53  December 04, 2020, 01:26:57 am
So no deal then, you can't put your money where you mouth is.
There won't be any MI character in XV. If you disagree, you prove it.
#54  December 04, 2020, 01:33:03 am
    • Brazil
So no deal then, you can't put your money where you mouth is.
There won't be any MI character in XV. If you disagree, you prove it.
So, everyone has to bet money with you to have an opinion now? That's not how things work, Your Highness, you're not that important. Also, yet again you offer no argument and no evidence, yet I'm somehow supposed to offer proof. Who the fuck do you think you are?
#55  December 04, 2020, 01:38:44 am
So, everyone has to bet money with you to have an opinion now?
Says the dipshit harassing someone for saying their experience with the entire franchise makes them think MI will not be added to XV, calling them arrogant for saying something you don't like. Stop being such an asshole. Who the fuck do you think YOU are ? What the fuck do you think you're doing right now ?
#56  December 04, 2020, 02:05:20 am
  • Skateboard Game Enthusiast
  • Slowly but surely!
    • USA
    • joeythetricky.wixsite.com/mugen
>mfw two grown men argue over Max Impact characters being in KOF XV
 :shocked2:

Jokes aside, I unironically enjoy Max Impact. It's not likely but it'd be cool to see someone like Mignon Beart or Soiree Meira added.
New logo looks dope, Kyo gets parts from his best designs back, Beni looks like he stole Luong's clothes (but it fits him well) and Shun'ei still looks like trash lmao

Very excited for more news on the game. I just hope they actually animate Kim's pants this time.
#57  December 04, 2020, 02:16:45 am
    • Brazil
Says the dipshit harassing someone for saying their experience with the entire franchise makes them think MI will not be added to XV, calling them arrogant for saying something you don't like. Stop being such an asshole. Who the fuck do you think YOU are ? What the fuck do you think you're doing right now ?
Experience in what, exactly? Becuase so far, nothing he said counters what I said, and neither do you. Also, yeah, he is arrogant for saying that something won't happen when he has no idea if it will or not, it IS arrogant because he says that as if he is somehow part of the dev team. Stop being an asshole yourself, you hypocrite, you are the one who started insulting me for no reason and demanding money as if you can charge me for having a fucking opinion. This is a DISCUSSION forum, I don't have to follow what you think, Your Highness, I can contest it and I sure as hell can disagree, and nothing you say will change that.
#58  December 04, 2020, 02:55:31 am
Why is it a discussion when you're talking, but when anyone gives an opinion about what will be in the game or not that you don't like, they're arrogant and hypocrites and talk like they're in the dev team and they have to show proof ? Stop harassing people and shouting at people for having an opinion and trying to get into fights.
And I didn't demand any money, I offered you a bet to show what you believe and you pussied out. Is it the money part that bothers you ? What if I change the bet and when you lose, you have to put this in your signature for 2 months :
Byakko is my Lord and master and I'm an idiot who is incapable of shutting the fuck up and stop screaming at other people over their opinion about what will be in a future game
Last Edit: December 04, 2020, 03:02:29 am by Byakko
#59  December 04, 2020, 03:33:41 am
    • Brazil
Jesus Christ, you're really full of yourself, aren't you? Since you're incapable of doing anything other than insulting others, then I won't bother trying to discuss anything, because you and your ego are clearly not here for that.
#60  December 04, 2020, 03:38:09 am
I'm here to give my opinion that KoF XV will not have any MI character.
I won't lose sleep if it does, but I don't think it will. Alba has nice moves but I think all the other new characters have shit designs and shit moves. Except Chae Lim, she was really nice.
Last Edit: December 04, 2020, 03:41:28 am by Byakko