YesNoOk

Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid (Cross-Play) Switch, Xbox One, and PC (Read 417077 times)

Started by yaret, January 19, 2019, 02:24:35 pm
Share this topic:
Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid (Cross-Play) Switch, Xbox One, and PC
#1  January 19, 2019, 02:24:35 pm
  • I want to learn, no criticize
    • Dominica
    • yaretromero@hotmail.com

$39.99 which contains the full game download, Season One Pass (which will include three new characters, their Arcade story, and a new warrior skin)

• 25 Years of Rangers – Generations of Power Rangers collide across the multiverse’s 25-year history. Experience authentic but re-imagined Power Rangers battle sequences like never before.

• No More Quarter Circles – Gone are overly complicated command inputs or long patterns. In this easy to learn, hard to master game, the depth is knowing when to strike, not how.

• Compete Online – Play against your friends or test your skills against live players from around the world. Participate in online tournaments and missions throughout the year. This live game always offers something new.

Cross-Play and Cross-Progression  :muttrox: – Matchmaking is made easy as players on Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, and PC can compete in the same pool. Swap platforms and your mission progression comes with you.
Last Edit: January 19, 2019, 02:39:33 pm by yaret

lui

Re: Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid (Cross-Play) Switch, Xbox One, and PC
#2  January 19, 2019, 05:30:18 pm
    • USA
In addition to that, the likes of Justin Wong and other esports players are helping this game in terms of balance.

According to one of the main devs of the game, the game is a tag-team based fighter, with direct comparisions being placed towards the likes of MVC and DBFZ.

sources: https://twitter.com/JWonggg/status/1086042828528996353

https://twitter.com/Jesse_Cherry/status/1086081662541164544

https://twitter.com/shadowpiper/status/1086159469912809474

also it's cross platform play across every platform except ps4 (lol cmon sony)

Lord Drakkon confirmed right off the bat, hopefully this means they'll dive into the more expanded stuff from the comics

Screenshots:

Last Edit: January 19, 2019, 06:32:45 pm by Walruslui
#3  January 19, 2019, 06:08:41 pm
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
Yeah, something tells me it is going to have the same guidelines just like the mobile game, which also makes me wonder if they will include the guest fighters as well...
#4  January 19, 2019, 06:20:13 pm
    • Philippines
    • andypetines@gmail.com
• No More Quarter Circles – Gone are overly complicated command inputs or long patterns. In this easy to learn, hard to master game, the depth is knowing when to strike, not how.

Are gamers really put off by this? Cause I've met people who hate fighting games not because of command inputs.

I've got friends back in college to play MVC2 who've never played fighting games and it was their first entry. I couldn't get them into Guilty Gear though.
sailormoongalaxy said:
I had read on Wikimoon, and I found it grotesque it was so wrong.
#5  January 20, 2019, 01:37:25 am
Games with deep systems and combos with strict timing etc. does seem to scare a lot of newcomers.

This game seems to be made by the same people who did the mobile game.
Really didn't like that because of the pay 2 win and massive grinding to level you characters.
#6  January 20, 2019, 02:40:35 am
    • Brazil

lui

#7  January 20, 2019, 03:27:06 am
    • USA
It's a 20 dollar game. I think it's more than okay to have visuals that are decent for that price. Hell the deluxe edition is cheaper than most games at base price.

It's not meant to be super high budget or triple a, from what I've seen they're just trying to aim for the game to be fun and are comparing the game gameplay wise to MVC.

#8  January 20, 2019, 03:33:03 am
    • Brazil
Well, then I hope its actually fun, then, its good to see another tag game spit on MvC:I for the crap it was.
#9  January 20, 2019, 04:16:22 am
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
Yeah cause the mobile game is pretty fun in its own right.
#10  January 20, 2019, 04:44:12 am
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#11  January 20, 2019, 03:01:58 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - Uche1234@hotmail.com
Nevermind the specifics. Let's just see how the game turns out.
#12  January 21, 2019, 11:07:14 pm
#13  January 21, 2019, 11:12:01 pm
    • Brazil
I agree. Even if we don't have pay 2 win elements and stuff like that, you never know what to expect from companies these days, specially when they were involved with the Mobile market. I hope this game is just a fighting game about Power Rangers, but its undeniable that abuse of microtransactions is a possibility.

lui

#14  January 21, 2019, 11:26:59 pm
    • USA
already confirmed to not have p2w microtransactions or any f2p elements
#15  January 21, 2019, 11:27:46 pm
    • Brazil
#16  January 22, 2019, 12:01:03 am
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
i hope this game will have some villains to play as
#17  January 22, 2019, 02:55:07 am
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#18  January 22, 2019, 03:15:36 am
    • Brazil
I think he meant villains that don't look like Power Rangers, like Lord Zedd, Rita and others like them.
#19  January 22, 2019, 04:39:43 am
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
In the mobile game, there are lots of villians to play with, even some from the new ranger series. The question is though, how many are in the base game though.....?
#20  January 22, 2019, 04:47:47 am
  • Proper order of things is often a mystery to me
    • USA
I wonder how accessible this would be as per required lore knowledge to make heads or tails of the characters.  Because I fondly recall the original series, up to somewhere around the Green Ranger gets introduced, turns into the White Ranger, and they defeat Ivan Ooze.  Literally everything of the decade+ beyond that is a mystery to me, and not something I'm particularly interested in delving into again.  I just enjoyed the original back when it was new and the turnout that was Jason Frank thanks to the show's influence.

For example, why is the Yellow Ranger a pirate who misunderstands the concept of a whip blade?
Last Edit: January 22, 2019, 04:50:49 am by Long John Killer
#21  January 22, 2019, 05:04:25 am
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
I wonder how accessible this would be as per required lore knowledge to make heads or tails of the characters.  Because I fondly recall the original series, up to somewhere around the Green Ranger gets introduced, turns into the White Ranger, and they defeat Ivan Ooze.  Literally everything of the decade+ beyond that is a mystery to me, and not something I'm particularly interested in delving into again.  I just enjoyed the original back when it was new and the turnout that was Jason Frank thanks to the show's influence.

For example, why is the Yellow Ranger a pirate who misunderstands the concept of a whip blade?

It helps to have some knowledge of the series, but the game should also try to convince new people to look up some of the ranger shows as well. Now that I think about it, I think the mobile game had a thing where you can look at the history behind a certain ranger.
#22  January 22, 2019, 05:48:28 am
    • Brazil
Well, surely they wouldn't cut non-ranger villains out, right? I mean, they're also iconic, and seeing only rangers would make it look quite boring.
#23  January 22, 2019, 08:28:58 am

lui

#24  January 22, 2019, 08:33:56 am
    • USA

Because in the original series Super Megaforce comes from, Gokaiger, the rangers are literally pirates who use stolen powers from the previous rangers hence the pirate motif all around. Most of the crew in that series are actually very dick-ish and tend to want to use the powers for selfish reasons until they prove themselves to be worthy of the powers from the previous owners, its totally lost in the translation to Super Megaforce because they ignore the whole pirate thing altogether.

The whip blade thing comes from the source material as well as thats what the yellow ranger and the blue ranger train with and primarily use, the Blue Ranger training underneath a dual wield swordsman as his mentor from the evil alien empire after all. The green and pink ranger in turn focus  more on using guns instead of the swords and whips, with the red ranger doing well in both areas. The original show is actually quite interesting and does well to explain most of the stuff you might find odd they do in Super Megaforce
Last Edit: January 22, 2019, 08:37:20 am by Walruslui
#25  January 22, 2019, 09:19:47 am
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com

Because in the original series Super Megaforce comes from, Gokaiger, the rangers are literally pirates who use stolen powers from the previous rangers hence the pirate motif all around. Most of the crew in that series are actually very dick-ish and tend to want to use the powers for selfish reasons until they prove themselves to be worthy of the powers from the previous owners, its totally lost in the translation to Super Megaforce because they ignore the whole pirate thing altogether.

The whip blade thing comes from the source material as well as thats what the yellow ranger and the blue ranger train with and primarily use, the Blue Ranger training underneath a dual wield swordsman as his mentor from the evil alien empire after all. The green and pink ranger in turn focus  more on using guns instead of the swords and whips, with the red ranger doing well in both areas. The original show is actually quite interesting and does well to explain most of the stuff you might find odd they do in Super Megaforce

YEAH! I have no idea why they failed to bring together the pirate idea in the american version, I guess to cut down content since at the time Power Rangers was in a rocky spot in terms of Saban. If anyone wants to get the raw experience for the shows, nowadays you can watch the Japanese version with english subtitles.
#26  January 22, 2019, 01:18:55 pm
  • Every day is night
    • Brazil
    • linktr.ee/Magma_MKII
#27  January 22, 2019, 05:38:46 pm
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
Ok, you can get ideas from the roster in the mobile version, but in no way they'll just port it to console. They must be working on rangers exclusive to the console version then.
#28  January 22, 2019, 06:00:48 pm
    • Brazil
Ok, you can get ideas from the roster in the mobile version, but in no way they'll just port it to console. They must be working on rangers exclusive to the console version then.
Yeah, the mobile roster is REALLY big, and it includes some villains too, as well as Street Fighter characters and even a Power Ranger Ryu.
#29  January 22, 2019, 06:46:53 pm
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
Yeah, the mobile roster is REALLY big, and it includes some villains too, as well as Street Fighter characters and even a Power Ranger Ryu.

Which makes me wonder who all is going to be in the base roster for the console version.
#30  January 30, 2019, 09:12:23 pm
    • Dominica
gameplay extended

I dont like so much the frenzy on fighting games. :S thats why never liked mvc3 and this game looks will go on that way.
Last Edit: January 30, 2019, 09:17:03 pm by yaret
#31  January 30, 2019, 11:22:07 pm
  • "Nobody Blocks Block Man!"
  • The Ultimate Lurker
This game looks a lot like MVCI
I will forever refer to "Stands" as "Personas" and i will never be stoped
#32  January 30, 2019, 11:27:50 pm
Because of the big flashy effects ? Personally the bad anatomy movements rather make me think Mortal Kombat. Although, we don't see anyone jumping but at least when a hit launches someone in the air it seems to have better physics than MK.
#33  January 31, 2019, 01:08:36 am
    • Brazil
#34  January 31, 2019, 02:39:47 am
Oh yeah lol, between the motions and the HUD, this all just looks like a straight upscale with zero added effort.
#35  February 07, 2019, 12:41:32 am

lui

#36  February 07, 2019, 01:02:00 am
    • USA
devs confirmed theres jumping on twitter lol

personally im pretty optimistic about the game, the visuals and whatnot would make me worried...

if this game wasnt 20 bucks. its a 20 dollar game with the deluxe edition being 40. it's a pretty low risk to take and it's clear the devs arent working with a huge budget and are just doing the best with what they got.

so for a 20 dollar game its looking pretty fun, especially with the fact theres crossplay (something most triple a games dont even have lol)
#37  February 07, 2019, 11:48:34 am
#38  March 07, 2019, 12:22:15 am
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
Grow my monster, GROW! Reviving topic to say that the team working on the game did a livestream showing off more stuff on Twitch recently. NWay Games is the name if you want to search it up.
#39  March 07, 2019, 08:33:48 pm
    • Dominica
Grow my monster, GROW! Reviving topic to say that the team working on the game did a livestream showing off more stuff on Twitch recently. NWay Games is the name if you want to search it up.

thanks.!
#40  March 10, 2019, 01:32:08 pm
    • Argentina
it looks pretty entertaining
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#41  March 10, 2019, 03:01:12 pm
    • Dominica
This game wants to go at evo as well  the combat system looks pretty interesting.
#42  March 12, 2019, 06:05:54 pm
    • Argentina
new gameplay trailer

I have not seen the series of power rangers for years, I do not know how many there are anymore, but why are there different versions of the black and pink ranger and who is Kat?
Last Edit: March 12, 2019, 06:10:05 pm by k6666orochi
#43  March 12, 2019, 06:57:16 pm
    • USA
I have not seen the series of power rangers for years, I do not know how many there are anymore, but why are there different versions of the black and pink ranger and who is Kat?

She's from Power Rangers: SPD
*New Site* (W.I.P)
(Willing to host creations, just hit me up!)
https://cozysquirtlemugen.weebly.com/
#44  March 12, 2019, 07:08:38 pm
    • Argentina
true as I could forget my memory fails, I did not remember all the characters of SPD xDD
#45  March 12, 2019, 07:23:21 pm
why are there different versions of the black and pink ranger
The ones whose names are displayed on the screen so you can Google them ?
Mastodon Sentry
Ranger Slayer
They're from the comic book series.
I do not know how many there are anymore
It's still running, there's somewhere between 20 and 30 series.

Anyway this actually looks rather decent and closer to the proper Marvel clones than to Mortal Kombat, not bad.
Last Edit: March 12, 2019, 10:47:14 pm by Byakko
#46  March 12, 2019, 09:55:07 pm
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
Yeah, from some of the interviews they wanted the game to be accessible, but at the same time didn't want it to be complicated. It's like DBFighterz in a sense, but with budget constraints.

Edit: It makes sense to have some of Lord Drakkon's members in the game, since the rangers are being called to try to stop him.
Last Edit: March 12, 2019, 10:01:13 pm by R565
#47  March 13, 2019, 03:09:38 pm
  • Hungry Wolf
  • Aspiring Sprite Animator
    • South Africa
So glad more characters from Shattered Grid are showing up
#48  March 13, 2019, 06:37:21 pm
    • Brazil
Kat was a ranger for like, what? One episode, and she is a playable character? Rita better be in this game
#49  March 14, 2019, 09:37:14 am
  • Lover of yardsales.
    • USA
Kat was a ranger for like, what? One episode, and she is a playable character? Rita better be in this game

Definitely Rita needs to be in this, along with Scorpina, Lord Zedd, Ivan Ooze, Rito Revolto, Master Vile, King Mondo, Louie Kaboom, Prince Gasket, Divatox, and Astronema
#50  March 14, 2019, 10:19:33 am
The gaming news sites are claiming that the trailer was the full base roster (not counting possible dlc). I don't know why, the trailer itself doesn't particularly say anything about it.
It'd be super weird to have 9 characters on 3-man teams, that'll be repetitive fast, but it'll be half the price of a normal game, right ? I don't know if we should expect a much bigger cast.

lui

#51  March 14, 2019, 06:20:15 pm
    • USA
it's not even half-price, it's 1/3 of the price of a normal game, at 20 bucks.

there's gonna be 3 more dlc characters, that i know for sure
#52  March 14, 2019, 07:00:12 pm
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
Budget crunch and probably time constraints is to blame. Hopefully they will have a nice size roster by the time the game releases.

lui

#53  March 14, 2019, 07:19:07 pm
    • USA
it's the full roster at launch.

i don't mind, it's a budget game with a budget price to reflect. i'm gonna get the deluxe edition to support the devs (it's 40 bucks btw still less than a base game)

#54  March 14, 2019, 09:01:16 pm
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
it's the full roster at launch.

i don't mind, it's a budget game with a budget price to reflect. i'm gonna get the deluxe edition to support the devs (it's 40 bucks btw still less than a base game)

Well one thing that they are hoping for is to be at EVO, from what I see the gameplay is pretty fun, but the roster is lacking. I just hope that this game gets enough exposure for them to continue past the current DLC plans. Cause damn, I so want this game to succeed so damn hard. Strange that Balth hasn't talked about the game yet, you would think he would be all over this since he's the PR guy.
#55  March 14, 2019, 11:05:01 pm
  • Magna Power
  • Its Hotdog time. Hot.... Dog...time...
    • neofiresonicmugen.webs.com
Well shit, it has the magna defender in it, who is my favorite ranger(why do you think "magna power" was in my title lol)

guess i might have to get a switch
this website is stupid
#56  March 14, 2019, 11:16:35 pm
    • Brazil
Just 9 characters feels too small, even for a low budget game. Wasn't that the ammount that Skullgirls launched with? Even Fighting EX Layer had more characters.
#57  March 14, 2019, 11:17:47 pm
  • ^First attempt ain't so bad......
    • buckus.mugen-infantry.net/
Add Bulk and Skull and I’ll buy it for all platforms.

lui

#58  March 15, 2019, 12:05:57 am
    • USA
Just 9 characters feels too small, even for a low budget game. Wasn't that the ammount that Skullgirls launched with? Even Fighting EX Layer had more characters.

its 20 dollars my man, its really not that big of a deal, its a pretty low risk investment either way.
#59  March 15, 2019, 03:00:49 am
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
So does the deluxe edition have the season pass and skin in it? If so that's what i'll get.
#60  March 18, 2019, 02:08:01 pm
just saw the gameplay trailer and i'm actually impressed , the movements looked like how they really move in the tv series.

i want a kamen rider game like this one.
#61  March 23, 2019, 06:30:14 am
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
Season pass gives you access to a Dragonshield Red Ranger skin and they revealed that even more skins will be coming.

lui

#62  March 23, 2019, 07:18:54 am
    • USA
SPOILERS FOR UPCOMING REVEALS, THESE WERE LEAKED EARLY

#63  March 23, 2019, 07:24:07 am
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
#64  March 23, 2019, 10:56:07 pm
    • Brazil
SPOILERS FOR UPCOMING REVEALS, THESE WERE LEAKED EARLY

#65  March 23, 2019, 11:16:52 pm
    • Venezuela
    • Blacksight22@Yahoo.Com.Ve
    • Skype - sebastian.osio
have they revealed the system requirements for Steam?

lui

#66  March 23, 2019, 11:31:14 pm
    • USA
Last Edit: March 24, 2019, 06:43:18 am by Walruslui
#67  March 24, 2019, 06:47:16 am
    • Venezuela
    • Blacksight22@Yahoo.Com.Ve
    • Skype - sebastian.osio
Awesome. Not a PR fan but the game looks sick.

#68  March 24, 2019, 07:10:38 am
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
Yay, Udonna in the game as a secret fighter!? I always liked that the parents and son fought together in the show eventually.
Awesome. Not a PR fan but the game looks sick.
You liked Skullgirls didn't you Quickfist? From what I saw it plays a lot like it.

Jeezus, Power Rangers on Tues, Soul Calibur update on Tues, DBFighterz on Tues, and the MK11 beta on Wednesday through Sunday......
Last Edit: March 24, 2019, 10:56:30 am by R565

lui

#69  April 04, 2019, 04:57:50 am
    • USA
#70  April 04, 2019, 06:12:02 am
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
Oh cool! We knew about Udonna but those two are nice additions! I kid you not, Trini in a that mech suit popped up for only a little bit! It's crazy that they are adding her, which means that we might be getting another heavy playstyle like Magna Defender since she was pretty big in that armor.

Edit: Apparently, they changed their plans for the season DLC because Udonna and Gold Zeo was going to be a free update. But man, I can't wait for them to fix that blocking glitch.
Last Edit: April 04, 2019, 06:25:19 am by R565
#71  May 01, 2019, 02:12:04 pm
    • Argentina
New update story mode
#72  July 11, 2019, 11:11:51 pm
    • Brazil

Season 1 Trailer: Gold Zeo Ranger Trey, Pink Time Force Ranger Jen and Lord Zedd.
#73  July 16, 2019, 04:52:20 am
  • Idea!
    • USA
Yay, Lord Zedd ^..^

Although the game was made to attract new players, I feel kind of sad that they didnt make the characters have a little variety with individual movelists.

They still haven't fixed the player position on Trini's arial stomp (medium attack in air). She always slightly moves to the left when she does it DX at least Green Ranger V2's and Ranger Slayer's sounds were fixed. Supers kinda glitch out and show pieces of the stage in the BG (most notably on the Command Center stage).
Last Edit: July 16, 2019, 04:56:00 am by The Sudden Rarity
#74  August 05, 2019, 04:00:02 pm
    • Argentina
Lord Zedd
#75  August 05, 2019, 04:21:39 pm
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
Call in the Putties, there's a mud hole that needs stomping! Man, he looks dominating to play with......When Rita tho.....?
#76  September 26, 2019, 02:03:10 am
    • Argentina
hahaha this year they would have to call it "the year of season 2"
#77  October 26, 2019, 07:31:36 pm
    • Argentina
Quantum Ranger gameplay

#78  October 26, 2019, 08:05:49 pm
    • Dominica
#79  October 26, 2019, 08:27:48 pm
Vergil Ranger
#80  October 26, 2019, 09:18:32 pm
    • Brazil
He's voiced by Dan too, cool. Also, "I need more quantum power" lel.
#81  October 26, 2019, 09:22:29 pm
    • Dominica
#82  October 27, 2019, 02:03:09 am
  • Saltybet Scouter
  • Always on the hunt.
Dan has said that his portrayal of Vergil was based partially off of Eric, so its finally come full circle. I hope he's as busted as UMVC3 Vergil.
#83  October 27, 2019, 02:16:37 am
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
Dan has said that his portrayal of Vergil was based partially off of Eric, so its finally come full circle. I hope he's as busted as UMVC3 Vergil.

I can say with a big ass smile on my face, that he is basically UMvC3 Vergil in spirit and gameplay....Which kinda makes him a bit goofy with setups and team play.
#84  February 09, 2020, 05:52:02 am
    • Argentina
V2.0
#85  May 30, 2020, 02:37:32 am
    • Brazil

Season 3.
#86  April 13, 2021, 06:57:18 pm
    • Brazil

Trailer description said:
Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid is getting a Street Fighter crossover, with Ryu and Chun-Li transformed into the Crimson Hawk Ranger and Blue Phoenix Ranger respectively.

Announced exclusively with IGN, a Street Fighter DLC Pack will come to PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and Stadia on May 25, priced at $12.50 USD. The pack will include both fighters, and "exclusive skins to be revealed at a later date." Ryu and Chun-Li will also be sold spearately for $5.99 each.
I'm surprised this game is still getting stuff. Not that it isn't welcome.
Last Edit: April 13, 2021, 07:00:19 pm by Macaulyn97
#87  April 13, 2021, 08:22:50 pm
  • Give me Tea, or Cake!
I'll admit, I had fun with the mobile game and the SF crossover... but this looks bonkers.  Guess I'll be picking this up as soon as I can. XD
#88  April 13, 2021, 10:01:13 pm
    • Dominica
Im happy this game is still  getting love because it has rollback and crossplay with every plaform and now Street figher Guess characters. 
#89  April 28, 2021, 10:01:15 pm
    • Germany
So Ryu is getting a "Angel Grove Class of 93" Skin.^^

#90  April 29, 2021, 11:54:36 pm
  • Give me Tea, or Cake!
So, it was on sale along with the season passes... So I snagged them all for less than £40. So far I'm actually having a blast with it although I'm still trying to get used to the controls (A button for specials should make it easier, but I still find myself doing QCF motions like an idiot!).
I suck at the Marvel Vs games, so learning the assists on this is easy enough for me at least. :P

I'm looking forward to Ryu and Chun-Li.
#91  April 30, 2021, 04:05:01 am
    • Mexico
at this point if your fighting game doesn't have ryu or ryu and chun li in it is it really a fighting game
#92  May 11, 2021, 03:27:34 pm
    • Argentina
 :watchout:
#93  May 11, 2021, 11:38:30 pm
  • Give me Tea, or Cake!
Yeah, I'm looking forward to this pack!
#94  September 14, 2021, 09:29:03 pm
    • Germany
Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid - Official Season 4 Trailer.
#95  September 14, 2021, 10:24:09 pm
    • Brazil
Adam, Rita and... who?
#96  September 14, 2021, 10:33:52 pm
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.
Basically the "Goldar" of the Disney Power Rangers seasons of recent years.

Now we've come full circle of JYB reprising his role as Adam Park.  Always loved that season.

Can't blame them for still bringing in 1st Season characters as they are the most nostalgic.  At this point, we may end up with King Mondo or Rito next before anyone else.
Last Edit: September 14, 2021, 10:38:24 pm by Kirishima
#97  November 09, 2021, 09:00:11 pm
  • Host of the Wammy Radio Podcast
  • Wammy Giveaway
    • USA
    • wammyradio.tumblr.com
Poisandra Trailer

#98  December 10, 2021, 07:21:42 am
    • Brazil

And here she is.