YesNoOk

The spriters bounty thread. (more details in thread)  (Read 1083833 times)

Started by Kamekaze, August 22, 2014, 01:16:12 am
Re: The spriters bounty thread. (more details in thread)
#221  August 11, 2021, 05:46:57 am
    • USA
@KarmaCharmeleon thank you. That is exactly where I was coming from

The other points made are also valid. Thank you. $500 threw some necessary alarms. I upped the amount to $5000. And thats minimum. I hope someone bites to get the ball rolling.
#222  August 24, 2021, 04:43:39 am
  • Spoiler
  • let's bring order to chaos
    • Mexico
    • none
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

I can do the single frame comission if thats ok with you.

I wanted to try CvS but didnt knew what to do, so this could work for both of us.
            Zorf Giudecca
#223  August 26, 2021, 02:17:58 am
  • Part-Time MUGEN creator
    • USA
    • Skype - reddragoncats17
    • reddragoncats17.weebly.com/
Name: RedDragonCats17

Character: Omega Zero from the MegaMan Zero series

Commissioning: Full sprite sheet of himself based on Maverick Hunter Zero's design, but mixed with MegaMan Zero's design.

References:

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

A link to the reference sheet: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pWvcq0ZoRGpFmVtUaoPLYG0_-62AOBpz/view?usp=sharing

Style: MegaMan Zero's GBA/NDS sprite style.

Price: Since this is a rather unusual commission, the price per animation can be negotiated.

Time Frame: Take as much time as you'd like, but I would like to see frequent updates.

Bounty Status: Unclaimed

Spriter: N/A

Notes - This is for my MegaMan Fullgame, and this version of Omega Zero will be a boss.

- I do have another CPS2 bounty for Cody, but I'd rather tackle one fish at a time, so I would like to get Cammy out of the way first.
Last Edit: October 20, 2021, 02:10:38 am by RedDragonCats17
#224  August 27, 2021, 02:21:29 pm
  • Back to the Beginnings
    • https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
alright, before I set up a bounty, how much would a full MvC-styled sprite sheet cost if the only sprite reference I can give is one singular MvC-styled sprites as well as a NES sprite sheet?

the answer to that question would help me decide if it's worth setting up a bounty or not
===My discord servers===
Unlimited Force HQ: https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
Mega Man Megamix Engine Help Server: https://discord.gg/Wjm9GYU

Touhou database (by Ryouchi):
http://mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/8257-touhou-project/
you are all small and can't grow manly sideburns
#225  September 03, 2021, 06:12:53 pm
  • SNK is life
Starting at $500, but to achieve Capcom Styled Proportions you'd need a very talented illustrator, which might be pricier.

What character do you have in mind?
#226  September 13, 2021, 02:59:35 pm
  • Back to the Beginnings
the character in question would be Wind Man from Mega Man 6, but in the same style as the Mega Man in MvC
===My discord servers===

#227  September 23, 2021, 04:14:58 pm
  • Come On You Know LGx
  • biblical (yea)
    • USA
    • Skype - eddsworldtrash
    • remixsparta.wix.com/mugensdawn
Made a few tweaks to my Chara commission. It may be possible for me to put a bit more into this comm. I really wanna see this come to fruition.
#228  September 23, 2021, 08:01:27 pm
  • Eat Shit.
    • USA
    • brokkenshoe@live.com
Name: The Magic Toaster
Commissioning: Sprites of my OC for a mugen character/game im currently working on.
Style: Guardian Heros
References:

Description: I've been having difficulty lately trying to get a hold of some friends or contact some folks who could probably do the sprite style since either they're currently occupied or not able to do the style.

Price Range: Negotiable. Its a very particular style im asking for so i think its better we work out a price and go off from there.
Time Range: No time limit really.

Bounty Status: Unclaimed
Spriter: N/A
#229  October 12, 2021, 04:35:32 pm
  • Come On You Know LGx
  • biblical (yea)
    • USA
    • Skype - eddsworldtrash
Character: Mignon Beart
Commissioning: Full sheet with edit of stand animation from previous commission and existing Chuchoryu animations (if possible).

I'm looking to expand my Mignon Beart stand animation commission into a full spritesheet to funnel into a character.

Style: CvS

References: Stand animation in MI2

Edited Troy99 commissioned stand animation

Price Range: $350-400, using gift money for this one in case my other comm offer doesn’t happen before this one.

Time Frame: n/a, but regular updates would be appreciated.

BOUNTY STATUS: Unclaimed
Spriter: n/a
Status: On Hold (troy99 pulled out of this and we worked out a different comm, need someone to pick up from the very little work he did)

So, Troy pulled out of the comm. Need someone to pick up where he left off. Please let me know if you wanna work something out.
#230  October 19, 2021, 05:52:31 pm
  • Come On You Know LGx
  • biblical (yea)
    • USA
    • Skype - eddsworldtrash
So, Troy pulled out of the comm. Need someone to pick up where he left off. Please let me know if you wanna work something out.

After some negotiations, I'll also accept per animation prices, toss me a number and I'll see if I can take it up.
#231  November 04, 2021, 03:24:48 pm
  • Part-Time MUGEN creator
    • USA
    • Skype - reddragoncats17
    • reddragoncats17.weebly.com/
Name: RedDragonCats17

Character: Mewtwo (normal form)

Commissioning: Full sprite sheet

Sprite style: Gladiacloud's sprite style for Pokemon characters

References:

Price: Since this is a rather unusual commission (idk what to call this sprite style anyway), the price per animation can be negotiated.

Time frame: Take as much time as you like.

Bounty status:  Claimed
Spriter: no1wammy

Notes: I've had this for a long time, but I was holding off on it because I already have two commissions that has yet to be claimed.
Last Edit: December 12, 2021, 11:11:26 am by RedDragonCats17
#232  November 05, 2021, 03:54:58 pm
  • Back to the Beginnings
alright, before I set up a bounty, how much would a full MvC-styled sprite sheet cost if the only sprite reference I can give is one singular MvC-styled sprites as well as a NES sprite sheet?

the answer to that question would help me decide if it's worth setting up a bounty or not
the character in question would be Wind Man from Mega Man 6, but in the same style as the Mega Man in MvC
still never got an exact answer to that question
and as long as I don't get an exact answer to that question, I can't decide if it's worth setting up a bounty or not
after all, knowing the price for something as ultra specific as this is of upmost importance, since...ya know...money doesn't grow on trees...
===My discord servers===

#233  November 05, 2021, 04:39:25 pm
    • USA
Honestly doesnt seem like there are alot of artist out here anymore if you look at the thread most of these bounties have gone unclaimed.
#234  November 05, 2021, 04:47:38 pm
  • Democracy is non-negotiable.
  • coding nearly done, supers and AI left.
    • USA
    • www.patreon.com/melcore?fan_landing=true&view_as=public
Honestly, I am interested in anyone that can sprite anything KOF related. no matter the year, or if it is a portrait, stage, character etc...  please message me if interested, I have commissioned singles, animations and several full characters.
if you use discord:
Melcore#9424
Last Edit: July 10, 2022, 05:10:15 pm by Melcore
#235  December 03, 2021, 01:39:51 am
    • USA
By the beginning of next year I will begin saving up all of my money for a commission for a full sprite sheet for a Mugen Character. The one I'm looking to create is Hu Tao from Genshin Impact, acting as a sprite edit of Shion, and with a quality and moveset reminiscent of Hyper DBZ (aka Z2-Inspired) while still maintaining the roots of the character. The idea is to have her be a sprite flip at first, and then over time develop them into their own unique character by using her spirits to act as trap-based Zoner via using her ghosts. I'll probably be ready to pay by April 2022 though, since I am saving up a ton of money for it. If you do wanna do this, I'd suggest waiting until then to accept it.

(Note: This request was originally to have her be based on Rolento but I found a better character who actually uses a spear to base her off.)

Last Edit: December 04, 2021, 03:33:15 am by Keroro04
#236  December 03, 2021, 08:32:00 am
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
Honestly doesnt seem like there are alot of artist out here anymore if you look at the thread most of these bounties have gone unclaimed.
Or that we, spriters, have our own agenda. Or that we, spriters, have a real life to attend to. Or that we, spriters, consider certain words insulting or that our talent is not valued because someone wants a sheet in hd with 3000 frames for 30€/$ the whole thing. Have u considered this? Thanks.
I swear there was something cool here!!
#237  December 03, 2021, 09:20:29 am
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
Or that we, spriters, have our own agenda. Or that we, spriters, have a real life to attend to. Or that we, spriters, consider certain words insulting or that our talent is not valued because someone wants a sheet in hd with 3000 frames for 30€/$ the whole thing. Have u considered this? Thanks.

YES Exactly...
Also, not all project can interest a spriter.
Sometimes, you just don't feel like you can/want to do it.
#238  December 03, 2021, 11:31:53 am
    • USA

i feel you took that real personal, but to answer your question yes i have considered that since i have had requests here and there and never lowballed anyone infact any artist i have dealt with i let them tell me what their services cost. I get there are dickheads who want cheap prices and super fast turn around. but there are artists who are dicks and take shortcuts for big money, basically assholes on both sides So no need to be pissy. i stand by my earlier statement it "Seemed" like there was a lack of artist
#239  December 04, 2021, 01:31:22 am
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
Not personal, but we spriters are tired of hearing requests as those I said. We of course appreciate the effort and all, but seems that our talent or skills is not paired with all the cheers. Example, everyone knows that certain characters have sprites of [INSERT SPRITER'S NAME HERE], but we all know that character is CODED BY, not recognising the respect for the spriter(even OF COURSE, some awesome people as Jmorphman, karmacharizard, etc gives credit of this). That's tiring as Hell. Not talking about a coder taking the sprites made by SPRITER and claiming the whole work as its own, btu not having at least the decency of paying that line of respect. DO you know what happens next? That people refers to the character as the one by CODER, and not talking by the spriter.

So, that's the main point of why certain spriters decided to follow their own agenda. If I'm reading here about a character that I have interest in, I can give a try. Even considered lowing the price.

I see that from out, seeing a SF3 sprite seems WOAH, AWESOME and all, but its design is so intricated that the time spent is not worth the 10€ gained. Imagine that in a sheet. We simply can not. We all have our jobs/lifes to attend to.

I honestly hope you find the spriter who wants to take your request and having them being well and awesomely done, of course.
I swear there was something cool here!!
Last Edit: December 04, 2021, 01:43:07 am by FeLo_Llop
#240  January 14, 2022, 05:01:54 pm
    • USA
Name: NateBoi

Character: Genjuro Kibagami from Samurai Shodown

Commissioning: Cleaning of dampir's sprite sheet + conversions of some animations

Sprite style: CvS

References:

Price: Negotiable, though I believe a cleaning of a sprite set is a lot cheaper than a new set which is a bigger priority of mine

Time Frame: take as much time as you need. I prefer quality

Bounty status: unclaimed
Last Edit: January 21, 2022, 12:56:34 am by NateBoi