YesNoOk

Igniz' pillar can't follow itself unless it's super fast. (Read 275 times)

Started by Redben, April 09, 2020, 03:06:35 PM
Share this topic:
Igniz' pillar can't follow itself unless it's super fast.
#1  April 09, 2020, 03:06:35 PM
    • Morocco
Hello,
The problem is as follows:
If the speed of TighRiam's Igniz' pillar is normal, at a certain distance from the opponent, it can't be followed with another pillar; however, if the projectile is made to be faster, the distance that is needed in order for the follow up to be possible is increased as well.
In other words: the faster the projectile is, the more likely it is to be followed up or viable for combo at longer distances.
The issue is, in order for the follow up to be possible at all distances (as it normally should be), the speed must become tremendously and weirdly fast.
Please I implore you to watch this 20 seconds long video to see what I mean in practice:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAkgIZtwcrg

Re: Igniz' pillar can't follow itself unless it's super fast.
#2  April 23, 2020, 11:43:17 AM
  • Legendary XIII
  • I am the eye of the storm to come!
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/cyanide/
Are those p2 velocities accurate? Rather than focusing on the speed of the pillars. Why not knock p2 up further and have him spend more time falling or unable to recover. Vels in kof are pretty simple to find with cheat engine or art money so you could get accurate ones.

If you don't care about accuracy because fun. Just increase the y vel a bit and maybe have p2 pausetime a bit longer.

In M.U.G.E.N there is no magic button

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.