YesNoOk

Lasombra's Releases - all in one place (Read 199182 times)

Started by Lasombra Demon, July 30, 2021, 09:27:39 pm
Share this topic:
Lasombra's Releases - all in one place
#1  July 30, 2021, 09:27:39 pm
  • WIP: Tons and tons of IKEMEN stages
Hey there!

All these do NOT require any code to be placed in the characters. Just unzip and play. Sometimes I've added the compatible stage, sometimes you will have to add it yourself, and this is just the interactive object.

As with any creation that uses AttachedChar, be sure to check the route is properly pointing to the .chr (character; they're actually just .def files).

For some images:
https://ibb.co/album/D5T8hB

To download:
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/4yrw405s2eeal/StagePacks

Though I tested these a lot, be sure to report any bugs you may find. Also take into account they are better enjoyed in 4:3- but they should work in any other ratio, nonetheless.

Also, be sure to point your stages to the proper file structure. And remember I rename my AttachedChar files as .chr to differentiate them from stage .def file, but they are still edited like text files.

If you have any doubts, check the wiki: https://github.com/K4thos/Ikemen_GO/wiki/Stage-features#info_attachedchar

Enjoy!

Special thanks to Electr0, whose rips I used in a ton things! (and I'll keep using them)
Last Edit: December 24, 2023, 10:11:33 pm by Speedpreacher
Re: Lasombra's Releases - all in one place
#2  July 31, 2021, 04:15:48 pm
Updated Eternal Champions Midkinght stage with a ton suggestions by Foobs, and fixed sound.
#3  August 02, 2021, 01:19:56 am
    • www.mediafire.com/folder/bn6ymdvllj9lf/Mugen_Stages
Thank you very much. You did a splendid work.
Can the same code be used to other similar objects like in Fatal Fury 2, World Heroes or Fighter's History?
#4  August 02, 2021, 01:48:23 pm
Thanks to you, Reginukem! I've used your stages for a really long time.

If you check my mediafire folder, I've aldready done ALL World Heroes 1/2 Deathmatch mode stages (fully compatible with Kaine's great stages). :D

If you give me the sprite rips and sounds, I'm more than glad to try and make any interactive object for your stages.

We've worked a lot with Taybear doing that for MK stages; he gave me the resources and made the stage itself, and I made the interactive fatality code and animations.
#5  August 03, 2021, 02:50:02 am
  • I can take'em out with my fists
Awesome. Been looking for these hope pretty soon there will be an AttachChar file that help with the slow stage zoom out or a stage preview before battle like blazblue.
#6  August 03, 2021, 04:04:06 am
If you give me the sprite rips and sounds, I'm more than glad to try and make any interactive object for your stages.

Challenge accepted. I just start to work in something.
#7  August 03, 2021, 03:21:56 pm
  • Snake Man
    • tunglashor.webnode.com
I absolutely love these, great work Lasombra!
#8  August 03, 2021, 03:55:18 pm
Awesome. Been looking for these hope pretty soon there will be an AttachChar file that help with the slow stage zoom out or a stage preview before battle like blazblue.
Stage intros are actually possible, OrochiKyocr had code for stage intros.

Challenge accepted. I just start to work in something.
Great to hear that! For all the MK stages, for instance, I had a huge help from Taybear; he did the SFF and the stages themselves, and I just cared about the code/anims of the interactive objects. I think it was a good way to do teamwork.  ;D

I absolutely love these, great work Lasombra!
Thanks, Tunglashor! I was trying to track you some time ago to tell you about IKEMEN's advances (remember when we posted all those suggestions at Elecbyte's forum? Now they're becoming a reality!), wrote you an email. Now I see you've updated VSelect, which is awesome news.

Also: ALL SF2 stages updated! If the opponent fell but has recovered objects will still break, like in the original source.

Last Edit: August 03, 2021, 04:03:08 pm by Lasombra Demon
#9  August 03, 2021, 11:41:45 pm
Also: ALL SF2 stages updated! If the opponent fell but has recovered objects will still break, like in the original source.
NIce!
#10  August 06, 2021, 08:01:07 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
Did some more testing.

Both blade and Xavier stage
- the hit detection feels a bit too lenient on these, sometimes the characters will fly pretty far away and magically turn into a bloody mess.
- The camera can get stuck at awkward angles, is it possible to "pull" the character in a way the camera would recenter, at least vertically? 
(see https://files.catbox.moe/ngymxk.webm)

Xavier Stage
- Is there a reason why the tip of the stake specifically has a higher spr priority?
- The fatality sprites should have lower priority than the winner.
(see https://files.catbox.moe/yin7ap.webm)

Belgrave labs
- The stage fatality does not scale characters with localcoords bigger than 320.
- Unlike the other stages, you would want everything to out prioritize the characters after the first saw, to avoid this:
https://files.catbox.moe/yin7ap.webm

Finally this is more of personal grievance than real feedback but the way you release some of these stages makes using them far from foolproof. I tried the MK stages but I'm not sure if I overwrote the right files from Taybear's files to your own or not. A complete neophyte is going to have issues tracking the .sff/.def, let alone understand how to place the attachedchar files in the right place.
#11  August 06, 2021, 09:15:45 pm
Thanks for the feedback!

-In Blade and Xavier's stage: I've tightened the window to hit these, and made the CLSNs thinner. Maybe it's still not enough... I could try doing something else beside using CLSN, but then again if the players have too huge vels this is gonna look weird no matter what.
-In Xavier's stage: I had just noticed the sprpriority issues today. Already fixed.
-Camera positioning can be tricky. I tried something to bring the camera back and center it in the player that just died, even dragging the other players.

Belgrave:
-Never actually took into account that chars might have bigger localcoords than 320x240, lol; tried to fix it with this code in the explod.
scale = Const240p(1),Const240p(1)

-Regarding localcoords and scale: Spoke to IKEMEN devs, it turns out it's an engine bug and will be fixed in the next release.
-All players are constantly put into sprpriority -9 after the fade to black, via statedef -4, now. Cannot think of a more drastic solution than this.

=About the releases: I know it's harder than it seems regarding folders and stuff. But IKEMEN forces defined "stiff" directories. Tossing everything in "stages" is a mess for those who have more than a few things.

I will try to make more beginner-friendly packages when I update-rerelease, though.

Thanks again for the feedback!
Last Edit: August 06, 2021, 11:33:39 pm by Lasombra Demon
#12  August 11, 2021, 01:39:54 pm
#13  August 17, 2021, 12:22:58 am
Special thanks to Reginukem for the rips.

We must thank you. You did the hard work. Muchas gracias amigo.
#14  August 17, 2021, 09:39:00 pm
Last Edit: August 17, 2021, 09:44:23 pm by Fauxcry
#15  August 18, 2021, 12:58:48 am
Hey there!

I've already spoken with Electr0 regarding his stuff. He's glad to let me use the rips... And I've already used some of them, specially in Eternal Champions stuff. I honestly only care about that Eternal Champions level, it looks great.

As I said before, if you compile the SFF I can try to code the stuff. That's how we've worked with Taybear and Reginukem.

We must thank you. You did the hard work. Muchas gracias amigo.
Nah, ¡gracias a vos, querido! We do a great team. Will soon start on that new stuff you sent me over. ;)
#16  August 19, 2021, 12:07:24 am
#17  August 20, 2021, 07:00:58 pm
Hmmm... Yes. You'd have to code the entire stage within the AttachedChar, though.

A most tedious process.

"Branching" stages depending on certain conditions are a brilliant idea, though- and certainly one that we could suggest to the engine developers.
#18  August 26, 2021, 03:03:23 am
Pretty soon we might be able to knock a character to a different stage and meet and fight the next character in that stage without having to go to the vs screen. I've tried to add the spiked ceiling attachedchar to the HD version of the stage and it hasn't triggered also the only killer instinct fatality that worked is the blue and white sky stage one at first when doing a tag match it would only knock the last character off then it started knocking the first person to get to the edge at the beginning god forbid I have a character who does launch attacks or throws going against marshall law requires a chararacter who can roll dodge to the other side of him for half the match.Another thing I wanted to ask is zoomspeed a thing we can edit per stage or is it just in the config.json?
Last Edit: August 26, 2021, 04:51:42 am by Fauxcry
#19  August 27, 2021, 08:04:42 pm
did any one make a stage with platforms yet?
#20  August 27, 2021, 08:27:30 pm
We're kinda waiting for IKEMEN's next release, when platforms will be implemented.
#21  September 04, 2021, 01:21:44 pm
I'm having trouble with the killer instinct attachedchar how do you make sure when you're on cinder's stage that the knock off isn't the skyplatform stage? I also am wondering about the other attachedchars too how do you make sure there isn't a mix-up on a stage?
Last Edit: September 04, 2021, 01:28:08 pm by Fauxcry
#22  September 06, 2021, 01:53:13 pm
I'm having trouble with the killer instinct attachedchar how do you make sure when you're on cinder's stage that the knock off isn't the skyplatform stage? I also am wondering about the other attachedchars too how do you make sure there isn't a mix-up on a stage?
There shouldn't be any mix-ups. The AttachedChar is attached to a specific stage...

Cinder's stage AttachedChar is one thing. Sky Platform's AttachedChar is another.
#23  September 06, 2021, 11:45:18 pm
#24  September 07, 2021, 02:46:44 am
Is there any way I can add stages that it could be attached to I have XX'ORCHID'XX by exshadow I wanted to have B. Orchid's stage finisher on there but I'd need help on trigger distance because it triggers when they are near the edge not at the edge. For cinders stage I have Firelord's stage is that the stage for the cinder attached char or is it another cinder's stage?
#25  September 07, 2021, 10:59:35 am
Eh, I've added the stages with the AttachedChars.

If you want, you can give me a link to those stages and I can modify the stuff to work on those.

Or, even better, you can change it yourself and learn a bit about AttachedChar. Just take Fighter Factory, open the .AIR file, and change the red CLSN placement. ;D
#26  September 21, 2021, 02:16:28 am
#27  October 04, 2021, 09:44:15 pm
#28  October 06, 2021, 03:56:30 pm
#29  October 06, 2021, 08:42:12 pm
Will there be any more stage fatalities coming soon?
#30  October 06, 2021, 09:20:12 pm
If you get me the rips and stages from more Eternal Champions stage fatals, I can try. (=

Many of those are the only stage fatals missing, AFAIK.
#31  October 07, 2021, 02:56:40 am
#32  October 07, 2021, 05:40:34 pm
Thanks to you, buddy! You helped me a lot. I've credited you in the Youtube video, btw.

Here's hoping we can work on more collabs soon.
#33  November 07, 2021, 09:46:00 am
    • Spain
    • oscarstg1@gmail.com
PLEASE, COULD YOU GIVE AN EXAMPLE(A SIMPLE VIDEO TUTORIAL),OF WHAT TO DO TO ACTIVATE THE INTERACTIVE STAGES?). SOME OF US DO NOT SPEAK ENGLISH AND WATCHING A VIDEO IS EASIER
#34  November 14, 2021, 06:28:25 am
#35  November 14, 2021, 11:13:42 am
    • Spain
    • oscarstg1@gmail.com
someone knows where you can get sprites of objects that break (houses, vases, cars, doors, ectrrr), especially I am looking for dbz.
#36  November 14, 2021, 06:03:10 pm
With Reginukem's invaluable collaboration, here is a new stagepack: Double Dragon Neo Geo.
We also like to thanks all the other authors that did give Mugen comunity these excellent stages.
Gracias Lasombra Demon.
Thank you all and keep fighting.
#37  November 19, 2021, 07:27:08 pm
  • I must continue my training...
Finally decided to drop. Just wanna say you're doing some revolutionary work here. Mark my words. You and few other names are gonna be regarded as pioneers in this Ikemen boom. Just wait a couple years. As far as your stages, I'd like to recommend simplifying the way you index music files in each directory.

bgmusic = .\stages\SNK\WH\WH1\deathmatch\death.mp3

Took that from a World Heroes stage. When you unpack the .rar file you end up with 4 folders for each set of stages from each game. For instance, in the WH1 folder, you have normal and deathmatch folders. Then from there you see the .def, .sff and .chr files. I think it's good idea to do this. But if each stage file has something like what I posted above, than each def will have to be edited by the user. It can be done, but is very inconvenient when you have so many stages. If they read...

bgmusic = .\stages\WH1\deathmatch\death.mp3

...then I would be easier for anyone to download, unpack in stages and use. This can easily be taken into consideration from here on out, but you have quite a library already that would need this solved as well. Foobs, actually touched on this earlier in this thread but I wanted to go in depth just a little. Keep up the good work!

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
MaxBeta link=topic=155656.msg1876950#msg1876950 date=13867
Vegaz_Parrelli...also known as The Lord of the Rings.
[/quote said:
#38  November 20, 2021, 02:46:27 am
Thanks for your kind words, Vegaz!

It's been a lot of work doing all these, but I learned a lot and I enjoyed it very much. I'm also planning to make a video tutorial on AttachedChar.

Right now I should be editing *all* the World Heroes stages' .def because, after a suggestion done by yours truly, the devs allow us to use relative paths in the latest IKEMEN! Yes, just placing the mp3 in the same folder and putting: "bgmusic = death.mp3" will be enough, no more having fixed directories.

Check out the Double Dragon ones, they should use this properly already.
#39  November 24, 2021, 10:08:10 pm
    • Spain
    • oscarstg1@gmail.com
esta idea es  interesante y no se si posible hacerlo,seria en una stage con 3 plantas de altura,que por ejemplo a los lados de cada planta hubiera una especie de portal que al entrar te pasara a la de arriba o la de abajo(un portal como el de thanos).serian 6 portales en total ya que son 3 plantas.estaria gracioso jugar con 3 vs 3 y ver que pasa al luchar.
ejemplo(no os riais,se es un poco cutre pero representa bien lo que digo,los circulos negros son los portales,y las tiras negras los niveles,.vas a un portal  y te pasa al otro nivel,las lcuhas creo serian muy graciosas.de ser posible despues se le podria añadir a cada nivel  interaccion que diera vida a los personajes o les quitara.

english:
This idea is interesting and I do not know if it is possible to do it, it would be in a stage with 3 floors high, that for example on the sides of each floor there would be a kind of portal that when you enter you will pass to the one above or below (a portal like thanos). There would be 6 portals in total since there are 3 floors. It would be funny to play with 3 vs 3 and see what happens when fighting.
Example (do not laugh, it is a bit shabby but it represents what I say well, the black circles are the portals, and the black strips are the levels, you go to a portal and it goes to the other level, the ones I think would be very funny .If possible later, interaction could be added to each level that would bring the characters to life or take them away.

Last Edit: November 24, 2021, 10:14:17 pm by oscar123
#40  November 25, 2021, 03:09:23 am
Doing something like that would be very very complicated, since MUGEN does not support splitscreen display and the camera would go crazy trying to follow everyone, and there can only be one floor level per match (in other stages I have done the illusion of having multiple levels, but actually it's just one).

A level with portals is not a bad idea, though... I might try to do that sometime.
#41  November 25, 2021, 05:39:37 pm
Last Edit: November 25, 2021, 05:59:23 pm by Lasombra Demon
#42  November 25, 2021, 09:10:15 pm
Finally decided to drop. Just wanna say you're doing some revolutionary work here. Mark my words. You and few other names are gonna be regarded as pioneers in this Ikemen boom. Just wait a couple years.

facts
#43  November 29, 2021, 12:19:20 am
Last Edit: November 30, 2021, 02:39:48 pm by Lasombra Demon
#44  November 30, 2021, 02:39:34 pm
#45  December 03, 2021, 04:50:23 pm
#46  December 12, 2021, 04:13:28 pm
    • Spain
    • oscarstg1@gmail.com
tus stages se rompen cuando el enemigo cae y golpea el objeto.puedes hacerlo que sea cuando tu personaje golpea fuerte? o al menos que admitan un poco mas de golpes(como el coche  the bonus)
Last Edit: December 12, 2021, 07:32:27 pm by oscar123
#47  December 13, 2021, 01:35:01 am
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
The subway fatality causes debug flood so bad it it completely cripples the framerate.

By the way, now that you moved to a single directory format for attachedchar, you might want to rename the sound files for the Eternal Champions stages, it conflicts with Mortal Kombat's (fatals.snd). Bell Tower and possibly a few other stages still use your old directory format for the music.
Last Edit: December 15, 2021, 03:33:35 pm by Foobs
#48  December 15, 2021, 01:26:50 am
Thanks! It was a wrong and unnecessary DisplayToClipBoard that I left enabled. :facepalm: I even fixed an after match debug flood. Redownload plz.

Also, on the file issue: I'm planning to rehash everything and just use a single sound file, but it's a distant idea for now.

Thanks again for testing and for the bug report.
#49  January 01, 2022, 01:20:11 pm
And well, people, happy new year!

Current version is 0.8; will be updating soon!

PS: The update will probably only be of the CHR and Readme files.

EDIT: Link removed, look for the updated version!
Last Edit: January 06, 2022, 05:46:10 pm by Lasombra Demon
#50  January 01, 2022, 05:24:27 pm
  • Quack
Geez, this is what ikemen stages can do? That was like looking at 4 different stages (if you can count the falling portion as its own thing). And those traps that players could bat back and forth, thats cool as heck man, nice work.
Quack
#51  January 01, 2022, 09:28:54 pm
  • Just A Dude...
  • For me, it was Tuesday...
    • Canada
    • chaoticdarkness.deviantart.com/
That SF vs MK stage just looks amazing dude, great job! I actually tried out KOF 99 Evolution on the dreamcast only recently, and some of the stages in that have post-round transitions. Like there's a factory level, where after a round, you can see characters get on a lift and ride it down to the following area. Hopefully with some of what you've shared someone can make those for Ikemen as well with what they learn from your creations. Great job again dude!
#52  January 02, 2022, 04:45:57 am
Geez, this is what ikemen stages can do? That was like looking at 4 different stages (if you can count the falling portion as its own thing). And those traps that players could bat back and forth, thats cool as heck man, nice work.
Actually, IKEMEN stages can do pretty much anything. This just happens to show some of it, following a very definite source of inspiration.

Hehehe, I knew someone would notice them traps. They actually get faster and deal more damage the more they are kicked around!

If you count the "falling" it's actually 5 stages (Pit 3, Attic, Bottom Pit, Outside area). And I wouldn't say that's *all* of the stage... Follow the Klues.

That SF vs MK stage just looks amazing dude, great job! I actually tried out KOF 99 Evolution on the dreamcast only recently, and some of the stages in that have post-round transitions. Like there's a factory level, where after a round, you can see characters get on a lift and ride it down to the following area. Hopefully with some of what you've shared someone can make those for Ikemen as well with what they learn from your creations. Great job again dude!
One of the things I tried to do here was non-gameplay breaking transitions; these are not between each round, but triggered *in round*, fully dynamic. IKEMEN can easily handle rotating-between-round stages. If you ever want to start doing stuff like this, be sure to ask if you need any help; you can do these, too.

Thanks for your kind words, people! Be sure to stresstest this and report any bugs you find. ;)
Last Edit: January 02, 2022, 04:49:21 am by Lasombra Demon
#53  January 03, 2022, 08:43:06 pm
SF vs MK updated!

UPDATES:
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

EDIT: VERSION 1.0 released, look below.
Last Edit: January 06, 2022, 05:46:23 pm by Lasombra Demon
#54  January 05, 2022, 08:24:11 pm
Third update. Will leave this alone for a while... Changes in Readme.

Changelog:

Unzip and replace all files, as usual.

EDIT: UPDATED AGAIN
Last Edit: January 24, 2022, 10:41:54 pm by Lasombra Demon
#55  January 25, 2022, 12:47:42 pm
#56  January 26, 2022, 05:28:02 am
  • Wataaaaahhhhh
    • France
Happy birthday Lasombra. Good work as always.   :cool3:
http://mugenguild.com/forum/iron-muscle-bomber.400
Rahhhhhhh, AI is so hard to deal with !!!!
#57  January 26, 2022, 04:15:24 pm
  • Why,
Hey, can i help, or maybe i need help
#58  February 23, 2022, 03:06:22 pm
Samurai Spirits/Shodown 1-3 Stage Interactives, released. Special thanks to Reginukem.

UPDATED, check later posts.
Last Edit: August 26, 2022, 08:44:32 am by Lasombra Demon
#59  February 28, 2022, 07:15:30 pm
    • Spain
    • oscarstg1@gmail.com
I see that only the chars of the samuray shadow are useful. Is it possible that the others will be useful later?.nice work
Last Edit: March 01, 2022, 12:38:46 am by oscar123
#60  March 01, 2022, 09:45:23 pm
Hey there Oscar! It's already easily configurable. Open the CHR and check the editable parts. You can add more samurais into the list, or let any char break the objects via specials.

Special thanks to MotorRoach for his feedback: For a quick fix of projectiles affecting all objects (when they SHOULDN'T) please replace all lines in the CHR that say: "value = ,NA,AT" by "value = ,NA,AT,NP,SP,HP"

In the future I'll probably make Jubei's trees easier to hit while in midair.

Also, following OrochiKyoCR's suggestions:
-In the future, I am planning to use stageconst() to call different objects in my AttachedChars. It would make some things easier.
-Will probably use StageFrontEdge and StageBackEdge, (probably following his suggestion of using pos = (stagefrontedge - 50)*-1,20;)

Please report any other bugs you might find! Thanks!

Also: special thanks, again, to Reginukem and his mad sprite ripping skills.
Last Edit: March 02, 2022, 06:22:05 am by Lasombra Demon
#61  March 03, 2022, 04:38:00 am

With this alliance everybody wins. Now we can take some time to finish some old stuff.
Thanks again.
#62  March 03, 2022, 08:15:02 am
    • Spain
    • oscarstg1@gmail.com
Hey there Oscar! It's already easily configurable. Open the CHR and check the editable parts. You can add more samurais into the list, or let any char break the objects via specials.

Special thanks to MotorRoach for his feedback: For a quick fix of projectiles affecting all objects (when they SHOULDN'T) please replace all lines in the CHR that say: "value = ,NA,AT" by "value = ,NA,AT,NP,SP,HP"

In the future I'll probably make Jubei's trees easier to hit while in midair.

Also, following OrochiKyoCR's suggestions:
-In the future, I am planning to use stageconst() to call different objects in my AttachedChars. It would make some things easier.
-Will probably use StageFrontEdge and StageBackEdge, (probably following his suggestion of using pos = (stagefrontedge - 50)*-1,20;)

Please report any other bugs you might find! Thanks!

Thanks for answering, but many of us don't know how to program. When you say that any chars can break with specials, what files and where do we have to touch to make it run? and where is it?: value = ,NA,AT" for "value = ,NA,AT,NP,SP,HP"‎
#63  March 03, 2022, 12:19:17 pm
Thanks for answering, but many of us don't know how to program. When you say that any chars can break with specials, what files and where do we have to touch to make it run? and where is it?: value = ,NA,AT" for "value = ,NA,AT,NP,SP,HP"‎

With this alliance everybody wins. Now we can take some time to finish some old stuff.
Thanks again.
Man I feel so happy with the stuff we've pulled together. Your rips were neat and the text document made everything easier! If you ever want to do other stuff let me know! (and if you rip the desperation version of the Samsho 3 stages, I even figured out a way to code them in easily, we can have all stages done in a couple days).
#64  March 22, 2022, 07:14:53 am
Now I think it's a bit more ready:
Last Edit: April 29, 2022, 06:37:57 am by Lasombra Demon
#65  March 29, 2022, 01:03:41 am
    • USA
What is the threshold for activating the mk stage finishers?
#66  March 29, 2022, 06:42:41 am
#67  April 21, 2022, 04:36:54 pm
Fighter's History Dynamite full stage pack released!

Special thanks to Reginukem, again. :)

Universal Water Effect - released!
#68  April 29, 2022, 05:52:51 am
Yay!
#69  June 06, 2022, 10:15:22 pm
#70  August 10, 2022, 07:50:09 pm
#71  August 26, 2022, 09:01:44 am
Last Edit: October 18, 2022, 08:45:23 pm by Lasombra Demon
#72  September 21, 2022, 01:20:32 am
    • Canada
    • nanasarpong30655@gmail.com
#73  September 23, 2022, 07:36:33 pm
That should reverse on its own... It's not happening?
#74  November 02, 2022, 09:05:00 am
New release! Very quickly out of WIP.

#75  November 11, 2022, 12:17:11 am
AttachedChars seem to break POTS' Ryu and Jmorphman's Ken's intros, both the noogie and the fistbump (Ken stays way too farther behind than he should be). Tested on Ryu and Ken's ST stages included with the SF pack. I play on 1080p so it might be a widescreen issue, so more of a heads up than a proper bug report I guess.
#76  November 16, 2022, 01:51:31 pm
#77  November 16, 2022, 05:11:38 pm
  • Why,
Little offtopic but : why these persons ( which put at person, stages/stage.def , order =order ) not at even first at list, if even?
AND if i put these stages my 1414 stages think it just stay that?? WHY these two thinks??
Hey, can i help, or maybe i need help
#78  March 06, 2023, 06:51:43 am
Well, it's been a while, and now I come here with a different kind of release:

Yeah, pretty much EVERYTHING regarding AC will have to be updated. Will do so during this year. (=
Last Edit: March 08, 2023, 07:39:43 pm by Lasombra Demon
#79  April 01, 2023, 05:50:07 am
Well, this deserves posting here, since it includes Ken's barrels+crates from WW.

Wanna learn how to make an AttachedChar? Here is a new part of the tutorial!

#80  May 16, 2023, 06:09:38 pm
New chapter of the videotutorial! This is advanced stuff, and it comes with all required files.
#81  May 16, 2023, 09:50:11 pm
  • For me, it was Tuesday.
    • Ireland

Your powers shall feed my ambitions nicely!
#82  August 02, 2023, 03:04:01 pm
#83  August 02, 2023, 04:33:32 pm
Release, from the previous work:
#84  August 07, 2023, 05:30:28 pm
Another one:
#85  September 26, 2023, 01:02:22 am
New release! Universal Water Effect updated to 3.0, with a ton more stuff!
#86  November 27, 2023, 08:45:40 pm
Can someone tell me how to add this stages to select.def? I try "stages/pit3.chr" but it's not working.
#87  November 27, 2023, 10:55:57 pm
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/devon/
#88  November 27, 2023, 11:08:43 pm
#89  November 28, 2023, 08:58:37 am
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/devon/
#90  November 28, 2023, 07:24:50 pm
To quote the OP:
Sometimes I've added the compatible stage, sometimes you will have to add it yourself, and this is just the interactive object.
I normally don't search for things for people, but it didn't take long to find this so try here:
https://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/mortal-kombat-13-stages-updated-158211.40.html
I also didn't test this particular version of Pit 3, i'll leave that to you.
Thx and I did not know i need "def" for this stage from other crator who make this stage.
#91  April 06, 2024, 01:43:44 am
Riiiiise from your graaaveeeee...

(Yeah well I'm also using this as a WIP topic? Should I split them?)
Last Edit: April 06, 2024, 08:41:59 am by Lasombra Demon
#92  April 08, 2024, 07:12:04 am
#93  April 09, 2024, 05:55:59 am
#94  April 10, 2024, 07:26:52 am

#95  April 11, 2024, 07:05:22 am
Closing in on the release. Coming very soon.

#96  April 15, 2024, 10:55:50 pm