YesNoOk

Uru's Konoha and Ali's Mizuki's rage explosion not activating (Read 36947 times)

Started by Macaulyn97, April 26, 2022, 10:04:11 pm
Share this topic:
Uru's Konoha and Ali's Mizuki's rage explosion not activating
#1  April 26, 2022, 10:04:11 pm
    • Brazil
So, Uru's Konoha and Ali's Mizuki are SamSho V Special style and they're supposed to have a "fatality" like the characters from that game. You're supposed to activate rage explosion in the second round so you're allowed to use that finisher, and I know both of them have it because Uru's site actually shows it for Konoha and I've seen other players do it on video with both of these characters. The problem is: I cannot activate rage explosion, no matter which button combinations I input. You're supposed to press the A+B+C buttons (not MUGEN ABC, the equivalent to the arcade ABC, I think its all attacks) to trigger it, and it works fine on Misao's characters, but not with these two. It doesn't kill the characters per se, but I like performing a fatality to finish off an enemy. I just don't know why it doesn't work nor how to fix it.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/14xp2b53vqcd69v/Konoha-SS.rar/file
https://www.mediafire.com/file/oa3dviiyzd6ibh3/rakimizuki.zip/file
Re: Uru's Konoha and Ali's Mizuki's rage explosion not activating
#2  May 07, 2022, 03:41:17 am
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
This problem may all come down to your keyboard. It's called "Rollover". You keyboard wont allow you to press certain combinations of keys all at once.
You can edit the character's CMD file to make it so the move only requires 2 keys pressed at one time.

This is a small example of how to make a 3 button special move into 3 different commands
Code:
[Command]
name = "tatsunoko"
command = ~B, DB, D, DF, F, a+b+c
[Command]
name = "tatsunoko"
command = ~B, DB, D, DF, F, a+b
[Command]
name = "tatsunoko"
command = ~B, DB, D, DF, F, b+c
[Command]
name = "tatsunoko"
command = ~B, DB, D, DF, F, a+c
In the long run the special can be performed easier with just the two button presses. But it helps with people playing on keyboards.
vVv Ryuko718 Updated 10/31/22 vVv
Re: Uru's Konoha and Ali's Mizuki's rage explosion not activating
#3  May 28, 2022, 06:23:28 am
    • Brazil
This was so long ago and I didn't see. Thanks for the response!