YesNoOk

Visual Select Screen Editor (updated 06/08/2021) (Read 588888 times)

Started by tunglashor, September 20, 2010, 06:54:33 am
Share this topic:
Re: Visual Select Screen Editor
#41  October 11, 2010, 07:53:14 am
  • Spoiler
  • let's bring order to chaos
    • Mexico
    • none
I saw the video, it looks awesome!  :o

good job there!
            Zorf Giudecca
Re: Visual Select Screen Editor : Updated
#42  October 11, 2010, 12:15:06 pm
  • Snake Man
    • tunglashor.webnode.com
works like a charm, you should include a link of this version in the first post as to some people who dont follow this thread will miss it. It would also be nice to include a readme stating what version it is and detailed history change of the program. so far the best tool of the past months since fighters factory came out. no bugs so far, Im surprised how well it works. This is a really big contribution in my book.
Thanks  :sugoi:  Good to know it's proving useful.  And don't worry, the link is actually the same as the original so people who only see the first post will always get the latest version.  As for a readme/help file, you're right - I must do that at some point.

Ugh it wont let me download off the side it keep saying "Permission Denied

You do not have the necessary privileges to access this file. This may be because you are not logged into your humyo account.

Make sure you are logged into the correct humyo account or contact the file's owner and request that they share this file with you." it gets annoying
Strange.  What are you using to download?  If you're using some kind of download accelerator or something that's probably why - it's missing off the part of the link that makes it publically shared.  I'd be interested to know if using plain firefox or some other browser's builtin download function solves the problem; either way, here's another link that might work better for you (note that this link won't always point to the current version as with the main one).
#43  October 11, 2010, 04:30:58 pm
  • commissions open bang my line
    • USA
    • https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/xtayisblackx?country.x=US&locale.x=en_US
This thing is AMAZING,
But quick question.... when one adds a character using this does the software automatically put it as order=1 or would you have to manually add it on the select.def? also is there a way to put the order=__ while using the software or no?
My stages folder:
https://app.mediafire.com/g5pnpb2im4lqa

Want a screenpack ported to ikemen? DM's open
Want a stage remade with parallax & possible super jump? DM's open
#44  October 11, 2010, 05:26:25 pm
  • Snake Man
    • tunglashor.webnode.com
This thing is AMAZING,
But quick question.... when one adds a character using this does the software automatically put it as order=1 or would you have to manually add it on the select.def? also is there a way to put the order=__ while using the software or no?
Thanks, glad you like it  :)
By default no 'order' parameter is written for added characters, so the default (which is 1) will be assumed by Mugen.  You can manually set the order number by double-clicking the character (or right-clicking and choosing Configure), which brings up a dialog box (see the screenshot in the first post).
#45  October 11, 2010, 06:38:10 pm
  • commissions open bang my line
    • USA
    • https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/xtayisblackx?country.x=US&locale.x=en_US
Ahh, alright thanks. that was all
My stages folder:
https://app.mediafire.com/g5pnpb2im4lqa

Want a screenpack ported to ikemen? DM's open
Want a stage remade with parallax & possible super jump? DM's open
#46  October 12, 2010, 10:05:48 am
  • Participate, be a part.
I just realized it would also be a nice addition if you could add an undo and save as cammand.
#47  October 12, 2010, 10:36:49 am
  • Legend now but still learning
    • USA
    • http://cvsnb.deviantart.com/
I fucking love you for this relEASE!
Re: Visual Select Screen Editor - Updated!
#48  October 16, 2010, 08:41:30 am
  • Snake Man
    • tunglashor.webnode.com
Thanks for the comments and suggestions, I've noted them all and will try to incorporate as many as I can when I have the time.

For the time being, here's another update.  A summary of the latest changes:

• I've added the option (on the View menu) to display a list of all characters found in the chars folder (including all subfolders).  Character information is shown in a table whose columns can be sorted by clicking on the headers, and added/removed via the right-click menu.  You can drag a character from the list and drop it on the select screen.
  • You can now also drag a character's def or zip file from Windows Explorer directly onto the select screen.  This should work whether the character is located in the chars folder or not.
Also fixed some more bugs so as usual I recommend updating.  All feedback/bug reports most welcome.  Enjoy!
Download here

EDIT: whoops, I cleverly left in a bug that prevented the list from being shown  :omg:
Please redownload if you already downloaded this latest version.
Last Edit: October 16, 2010, 02:38:55 pm by tunglashor

GOH

Re: Visual Select Screen Editor (updated 16/10)
#49  October 16, 2010, 03:46:12 pm
  • Pure radge
    • Portugal
This is so awesome! :o Tunglashor you rock!  :sugoi:

I used an excel sheet to organize the stages that I had, but soon I won't need it for the characters.  :sugoi:
#50  October 16, 2010, 11:29:44 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Great work on these two last updates.
I really like this last option with the list of characters. :)
#51  October 17, 2010, 12:23:23 am
  • Participate, be a part.
wow, its got even better than before. you should do one for adding stages too.
#52  October 17, 2010, 04:36:01 am
  • Add-on Pro :P
    • Mexico
nice update! downloading and trying it out :)

TempesT said:
I just got back from having really hot and raw sex with sal and seph, oh my gosh they violated my body many times, IT WAS GREAT!!!!! They have many big dick and used to have sex with my sex holes! Also my armpits are strictly OFF LIMITS especially to foreign weiners.
>:)
[/center]
#53  October 18, 2010, 07:37:48 pm