YesNoOk

Can someone make these SF HD Remix portraits compatible for fighter factory? (Read 2232 times)

Started by mrryu1985, May 31, 2020, 09:59:38 PM
Share this topic:
Can someone make these SF HD Remix portraits compatible for fighter factory?
#1  May 31, 2020, 09:59:38 PM
  • The Answer Lies in Chun-li's cooking...
    • Japan
Re: Can someone make these SF HD Remix portraits compatible for fighter factory?
#2  May 31, 2020, 10:52:19 PM
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
I'm sure there's a tutorial around there, so you can follow its steps and do it yourself. This way you can contribute t the community too.

But I guess is cozier to wait till someone do it instead of you :/.
I swear there was something cool here!!
Re: Can someone make these SF HD Remix portraits compatible for fighter factory?
#3  May 31, 2020, 11:14:19 PM
  • For the Murder!
that's not how the request section works...
Lord Noble Eye of Dezeroff; High Commander of the Reconnaissance Division, Airborne Corps; Fifth Seat in the Murder's Council; and Duke of Corvus
#4  May 31, 2020, 11:38:33 PM
im guessing the portraits are getting all messy in game when you put them inside a char ?
If you are using 32 bits pngs on mugen 1.0 that wont work, you would have to index the images.
#5  June 01, 2020, 12:46:25 AM
  • CAPCOM ENTHUSIAST
  • LEARN TO CODE AND THE MAGIC HAPPENS
there are some creators that use a vector software to make it, but not everybody is good with this kinda work.
#6  June 01, 2020, 02:30:59 AM
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
Sounds like you're looking for help
Every child, woman or man
Opinion don't matter, stick to your plan
If they judge, still don't budge
Don't give an inch, don't give a nudge
Life's a bitch, leave you battered and bent
Lose or win, gotta hold up your chin