YesNoOk

Ikemen GO (Read 380873 times)

Started by K4thos, May 26, 2018, 03:04:27 AM
Share this topic:
Re: Ikemen GO
#1621  June 21, 2020, 02:45:38 PM
    • Turkey
Do you guys have a plan about porting this project to android?
#1622  June 21, 2020, 03:46:43 PM
  • Just retired tho.
    • rurouniroad.blogspot.com/
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
That is not necessary to open a mugen screenpack, mugen screenpacks should work without doing that, it will only not show Ikemen Go features or options in the Options menu.
What you describe is if someone wants to use Ikemen Go Features in a Mugen screenpack, which is pretty much recommendable since the intention of moving from Mugen to Ikemen GO is using all the features.
Now if OP is talking of Ikemen vanilla, yes, you have to port the screenpack.

The best option is to check Ikemen Go log file. Also, test a clean install to confirm if the PC can run Ikemen Go.
Really? In previous versions, screenpacks and lifebars would crash IKEMEN if I tried to use them directly without any messages. So I just gave up after a few tries.
The dream is nothing yet drive us to the end.
#1623  June 21, 2020, 05:17:22 PM
Just curious does the Legacy SP by NoZ run on Ikemen GO ?
#1624  June 21, 2020, 06:59:18 PM
    • Greece
#1625  June 26, 2020, 08:54:41 AM
    • Colombia
That "port" was just a file copy-paste.
But wait!! We haven't made the Suave Dude character yet!!
#1626  June 30, 2020, 08:50:12 PM
VSync settings is inside the config.json inside the save folder.
To disable it set it to 0 to enable it set it to 1.

You don't need the patch as long as your characters don't have their own stcommon/common1.
And even when they use their own common1 you only have to modify 2 lines of code inside the charater def file.

EDIT: Solved! THANKS gacel, I found your post about it, yes just replace the stcommon = to common1.cns, get the error if your character already has its own stcommon. Disregard.

old post:
all i get is this error

data/add004/a4b_tag.zss
data/add004/a4b_tag.zss:4065:
未定義の関数: fnc_varaddoo
stack traceback:
   [G]: in function 'game'
   .\external\script\start.lua:1458: in function 'f_selectSimple'
   external/script/main.lua:1970: in function <external/script/main.lua:1949>
   external/script/main.lua:2487: in function 'loop'
   external/script/main.lua:2966: in main chunk
   [G]: ?

Last Edit: June 30, 2020, 09:37:27 PM by junkerde
#1627  July 03, 2020, 12:13:42 AM
    • edwin@disenowebcostarica.net
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
That is not necessary to open a mugen screenpack, mugen screenpacks should work without doing that, it will only not show Ikemen Go features or options in the Options menu.
What you describe is if someone wants to use Ikemen Go Features in a Mugen screenpack, which is pretty much recommendable since the intention of moving from Mugen to Ikemen GO is using all the features.
Now if OP is talking of Ikemen vanilla, yes, you have to port the screenpack.

The best option is to check Ikemen Go log file. Also, test a clean install to confirm if the PC can run Ikemen Go.
Really? In previous versions, screenpacks and lifebars would crash IKEMEN if I tried to use them directly without any messages. So I just gave up after a few tries.

In most cases adding [Victory Screen] parameters makes many old screenpacks work for me, obviously without Ikemen Go features. So in this case if you know of a screenpack that doesn't run even after victory screen is added report it, it could be a bug or an undocumented Mugen featured not ported to Ikemen Go. I already reported the lack of these parameters makes Ikemen Go to crash to desktop.
Just curious does the Legacy SP by NoZ run on Ikemen GO ?

It runs, but since Legacy uses images for the menus, adapting it to the new features could be troublesome.
#1628  July 04, 2020, 12:19:13 AM
  • Just retired tho.
    • rurouniroad.blogspot.com/
^
I was actually trying to use an 1.0 screenpack with victory screen. Whatever the reason IKEMEN crashed, the same with lifebars. But this was in older versions, something like 0.91/0.92.  If the engine is more forgiving or whatever the bug was, it was fixed, great because after that I only started using the old things after adding the new parameters.
The dream is nothing yet drive us to the end.
#1629  July 04, 2020, 07:53:55 AM
can k4thos or gacel explain LoadFile???

[State Test]
type = LoadFile
trigger1 = time = 10
savedata = var
path = "kfm.gob"

nvm just saw savefile, i get it now
Last Edit: July 04, 2020, 08:57:34 AM by junkerde
#1630  July 04, 2020, 09:29:17 AM
  • I can take'em out with my fists
As far as the extra modes will there ever be a side scroller beat em up mode like TEKKEN FORCE.
#1631  July 04, 2020, 04:13:55 PM
  • Kinda New to Creating
    • USA
As far as the extra modes will there ever be a side scroller beat em up mode like TEKKEN FORCE.

Super dope! So will there be a way to add platforms to stages or spawn platforms via a fighter’s scrtls?
LW
#1632  July 06, 2020, 01:50:59 AM
if you are in a 3 person tag team, and you are the first player using the RedirectID = GetPlayerID(Teamside), it directly redirects to you as the first player as well...when they are in other slots it works fine though....not sure whats up
#1633  July 06, 2020, 09:58:57 AM
if you are in a 3 person tag team, and you are the first player using the RedirectID = GetPlayerID(Teamside), it directly redirects to you as the first player as well...when they are in other slots it works fine though....not sure whats up
I don't understand why you consider it wrong behaviour. Based on your description it matches what RedirectID, GetPlayerID and Teamside does.

I'm not aware about anyone interested in implementing it.