YesNoOk

How to use DivineWolf parry system with POT's original character? (Read 7676 times)

Started by Shadow-007, April 26, 2021, 11:11:32 am
Share this topic:
How to use DivineWolf parry system with POT's original character?
#1  April 26, 2021, 11:11:32 am
  • BallGSquad Leader
  • Personal Text is Personal Text
    • Indonesia
Hello guys, My name is David and I'm pretty new with MUGEN. I just want to ask you guys how to implement DivineWolf's parry System to POT's old release character like Ryu or Akuma. I worked on it and pretty much just copy and paste and change the animations to match DivineWolf's character and it somehow worked out, but not perfectly. So there's something wrong with it, and that is when you duck or move forward, your character will have this kind of afterimage which kind of irritate me.

And yeah I'm doing it in IKEMEN and I want the parrying message appear and it somehow needs DivineWolf parry system or Jmorphman parry system, so can you guys help me? If so, thanks for the feedback, and maybe inform me if I somehow put this topic in a wrong section of the forum.
Don't hate me, hate my other self
Re: How to use DivineWolf parry system with POT's original character?
#2  April 26, 2021, 05:23:14 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
Off-Topic: can I get that life-bar for mugen 1.1? If u r using a 1.1 screenpack with that life-bar. Can you send that to please?
Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.
#3  April 27, 2021, 05:27:25 pm
  • BallGSquad Leader
    • Indonesia
I'm using CvS Black Edition by Devon and using his Life Bar which is called rainbow V dash with a little of edit by myself to suit the look of his Screen Pack, and by mean edit is I'm just inverting the color to make it blue which the original color is red and I make it to suit IKEMEN, but his SPs and LBs are for MUGEN 1.1 and the res is 720p, so... I hope that answers your question

Posted: April 27, 2021, 05:51:38 pm
Off-Topic: can I get that life-bar for mugen 1.1? If u r using a 1.1 screenpack with that life-bar. Can you send that to please?

All I can give is the Life Bar that I've changed, and you can download the original Life Bar or Screen Pack by yourself through Devon's Website if you want to, since I haven't change anything or edit anything from the Screen Pack. I can give you My Life Bar Edit, but I don't know if this is appropriate to edit someone's Life Bar without any permission and share the link, but here you go :

https://www.mediafire.com/file/tnbh83gak6jemr6/Rainbow_V_Dash_by_Devon_Edit_by_Shadow007.rar/file

Hope you like it tough... and can you please help me with the problem I have? Thanks
#4  April 27, 2021, 06:18:11 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
I'm using CvS Black Edition by Devon and using his Life Bar which is called rainbow V dash with a little of edit by myself to suit the look of his Screen Pack, and by mean edit is I'm just inverting the color to make it blue which the original color is red and I make it to suit IKEMEN, but his SPs and LBs are for MUGEN 1.1 and the res is 720p, so... I hope that answers your question

Posted: April 27, 2021, 05:51:38 pm

All I can give is the Life Bar that I've changed, and you can download the original Life Bar or Screen Pack by yourself through Devon's Website if you want to, since I haven't change anything or edit anything from the Screen Pack. I can give you My Life Bar Edit, but I don't know if this is appropriate to edit someone's Life Bar without any permission and share the link, but here you go :

https://www.mediafire.com/file/tnbh83gak6jemr6/Rainbow_V_Dash_by_Devon_Edit_by_Shadow007.rar/file

Hope you like it tough... and can you please help me with the problem I have? Thanks

I hate to disappoint you but... I am not a coder. I don't know. I only can make palettes. Sorry for that bro. And thanks for the life bar buddy.
Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.
#5  May 02, 2021, 05:37:29 pm
  • BallGSquad Leader
    • Indonesia
Nevermind, I just need to create an empty animation