YesNoOk

King of Fighters All-Stars (Mobile) (Read 932258 times)

Started by lui, October 21, 2019, 11:25:49 am
Share this topic:
Re: King of Fighters All-Stars (Mobile)
#861  December 06, 2021, 03:19:44 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
Goddamn, I got the most absurd luck, super glad I skipped SS Yuri and King because it helped.

Was able to reach pity once on the 3 banners and ended up with enough to A3 May and I-no with May needing one more memory for A4. I got Ram to show up and just used DIs to A3. Used up the selector to get Baiken, but Dizzy kept showing up enough times to actually reach A4. Got enough points to get Sol to A2, thinking of using the Memory selector to just A3 him as well. Battle Card summons went pretty good. Got one of every finisher but Dizzy's and had to use the selector for it. Missing one of the FES set cards, but I got two of both Option cards at least. Tempting as it may be to try and go for the last FES card I'm missing, I'll probably call it right there and save rubies, relying on Sol summons for free summons.

The luck was so absurd I actually got I-No's 3PG in the Battle Card Dungeon although I already had it and it was even the same buff.

I am in need of a secondary Special Card for May and I-No.  Was able to snag 2 of each for the rest with Sol of all 3 thanks to the rush dungeon and gonna make the most of it but can't make up my mind for those two.

Which category fits May and I-No?  For reference I have Attack Special for May and Critical Special for I-No despite not having any kind of Critical core bonus in her kit as well as May.

Been looking for the answer myself, but it seems to be Crit if only due to higher CP. Dizzy is the exception because she gets more damage out of Skill due to being able to lower her cooldowns to the point she can spam like a pseudo awakening.
#862  December 07, 2021, 05:22:39 am
  • The Goddess Returns
Honestly, it doesn't matter the extra stat you roll from the 3PG card to me, the Specials themselves are so busted because they take so long to do, you can basically do it all over again without much of an issue or easily clear Immortals with them.
If you only have the choice, it's really Crit or Atk based solely on the character at large.
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#863  December 08, 2021, 09:45:18 pm
  • The Goddess Returns
Tally of all of the Guilty Gear Collab stuff I was able to get:

A3 Sol
A3 Dizzy
A3 Ramlethal
A3 May
A3 I-No
A2 Baiken(I will A3 her with the Box that contains the SS Memory)

1 Set of the GG Fes Cards and a spare 3rd Card
2 Baiken 3PG and 1 PG for everyone but Sol who has all 3 of his from the Event
and 2 of the Option Cards

And it took me doing virtually everything the game had to offer to get all of that and some Affinity Farming(which blew through all of the AP I had stocked up).
Thank goodness this next Event requires no Rubies to be spent for SS Chizuru(Until they pull that bullshit to get her to A3...) so I can actually stock up.

My luck at the Dead or Alive Collab basically made the Guilty Gear Collab so difficult.

Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#864  December 08, 2021, 10:32:53 pm
I dumped my many useless FES memories into invitations to jump Ino and Ram to A5, and all the GG FES memories I was rolling into Signature memories for Sol and Baiken ; I finished Sol with his special rolls but Baiken will sit unfinished for a bit. I'm skipping Dizzy, and laughing at May. And then I threw the rest of my rubies into cards, because that GG set is too strong, got 3 of them for Sol, Ram, Ino.

I have one leftover Signature memory that Baiken can't use right now, plus another one is coming in that delayed box in a few days, I'm not sure yet if I'll use it for SS Kula, Nyotengu, Baiken, who are all unfinished but pretty close, or maybe to push up Athena or whoever is coming next. I want to try Athena because I need more starlight damage, Kyo can't solo that one Geese raid hard mode without an extra Tekken set, I'll try Ram next week / after I +10 her stones.

For the stone crafting, I tried to get a few tier IV chests but only got one gold stone that I can't even use because fuck those RNG (50% odds for gold stone my ass), and I decided I had better odds just rolling 4 times more tier I chests. I managed to get a few silver stones that I actually need - and still a whole bunch of useless shit.

Personally I had a much easier time with this than usual.

Watch out with the GG exchange shop, this time around the shop will close in a few hours at the same time as the event for some fucking reason, they're not letting us make use of the daily hammers ! They even removed the Baiken raid way early so fuck those 150 Sol coins if you didn't do it early enough today.

Thank goodness this next Event requires no Rubies to be spent for SS Chizuru(Until they pull that bullshit to get her to A3...) so I can actually stock up.
Wait what ? Is there some info already on that ? edit - ah, found it.
https://forum.netmarble.com/kofg_en/view/4/57564
https://forum.netmarble.com/kofg_en/view/13/57629
Christmas event with Chizuru craft event.
https://forum.netmarble.com/kofg_en/view/13/57745 Log in every day to get coins to craft Chizuru.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: December 08, 2021, 10:59:37 pm by Byakko
#865  December 09, 2021, 02:33:48 am
  • The Goddess Returns
I forgot to mention I had to throw in almost $80 to get them at that too...
For both Passes and then for a monthly 800+800 Rubies.
Like it's extremely worth it since all of them are worth their categories in Gold.

I dumped my many useless FES memories into invitations to jump Ino and Ram to A5, and all the GG FES memories I was rolling into Signature memories for Sol and Baiken ; I finished Sol with his special rolls but Baiken will sit unfinished for a bit. I'm skipping Dizzy, and laughing at May. And then I threw the rest of my rubies into cards, because that GG set is too strong, got 3 of them for Sol, Ram, Ino.

I have one leftover Signature memory that Baiken can't use right now, plus another one is coming in that delayed box in a few days, I'm not sure yet if I'll use it for SS Kula, Nyotengu, Baiken, who are all unfinished but pretty close, or maybe to push up Athena or whoever is coming next. I want to try Athena because I need more starlight damage, Kyo can't solo that one Geese raid hard mode without an extra Tekken set, I'll try Ram next week / after I +10 her stones.

For the stone crafting, I tried to get a few tier IV chests but only got one gold stone that I can't even use because fuck those RNG (50% odds for gold stone my ass), and I decided I had better odds just rolling 4 times more tier I chests. I managed to get a few silver stones that I actually need - and still a whole bunch of useless shit.

Personally I had a much easier time with this than usual.

Watch out with the GG exchange shop, this time around the shop will close in a few hours at the same time as the event for some fucking reason, they're not letting us make use of the daily hammers ! They even removed the Baiken raid way early so fuck those 150 Sol coins if you didn't do it early enough today.

Wait what ? Is there some info already on that ? edit - ah, found it.
https://forum.netmarble.com/kofg_en/view/4/57564
https://forum.netmarble.com/kofg_en/view/13/57629
Christmas event with Chizuru craft event.
https://forum.netmarble.com/kofg_en/view/13/57745 Log in every day to get coins to craft Chizuru.

I pretty much focused on Dizzy since she's my GG Main the most and she's utterly ridiculous for PvE by a massive level(though to be fair, all of them are ridiculous in PvE, even Baiken or Sol whose more tailored to PvP content) but yeah, I didn't get super lucky as I did getting another GG set though. Good news for me I got the Kula FES set which is good for either May, Dizzy or Sol(especially Dizzy) so someone else can have the GG Set in the meantime.
All of their Finishers is absurd in Immortals(Especially since Rahk is my biggest stumbling block) and combined with their power, it will be no problem taking it with them even on Disadvantage.
Almost done with I-No on getting her Stones to +10 and after that, I'll focus on Baiken since she's the other main star of the banner by leagues.

#866  December 09, 2021, 04:44:30 am
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.
It's safe to say that the Xrd collab has been very generous and made me more active on this collab so much so that I spent on tokens and the Black Friday Weekly Ruby package which is the only package that is worth buying.  Even Sol was simple to get to A3 by doing dailies.

My luck didn't held up well unlike Boss Goenitz/Leona and the DoA6 collab but A3 Dizzy with GG FES Set cards is more than enough even in Deimos Base.  But one of the Imprint Stone boxes gave me a special Moon stone with Att+ to Purple Defense class with Bleed DoT bonus, which sadly is meant for Becky Lynch of all people as she checks all those boxes but BS Leona could use that extra 10% boost despite having Burn DoT.
#867  December 20, 2021, 07:30:21 pm
https://forum.netmarble.com/kofg_en/view/4/58046

Recently the game has hit a milestone of 20 million downloads and to celebrate the occasion, there will be a banner rerun for BS units.  Igniz, O.Zero, Krizalid, and Nightmare Geese will now be under one banner instead of 2 separate ones as well as each of their own 3PG Special cards and Vol.2 and Vol.3 Set cards, all under their own banner and MERCIFULLY the Special Cards do not get the 3 effect split thing that Netmarble recently discovered.  Keep in mind this doesn't reward their own Imprint Stones unlike before.

Additionally all the selected units are given some tweaks to their cores to catch up with the current meta.

BS Igniz
~Skill 2's effect when Igniz hits the opponent and disables Strike Skills is now extended from 4 seconds to 5 seconds.
~Skill 3's effect when Igniz hits the opponent and lower's their Power Gauge is now changed from 10% to 20%.
~Ruler of Darkness Core now gains a new effect.  If you have a NESTS unit as Igniz's striker, his Active Skill Damage is increased by 50%

BS O.Zero
~Edge of Death Core now gains a new effect.  If you have a NESTS unit as O.Zero's striker, his Active Skill Damage is increased by 50%.  Pretty much the same as BS Igniz.

BS Krizalid
~Skill 1 Penetration effect has increased from 1000 to 1500.
~Cutting Edge Core has its damage buffed from 80% to 120% and extends the duration of the opponent unable to use Active Skills on hit from 3 seconds to 5 seconds.
~Owner of Point 70599 Core now gains a new effect similar to what BS Leona and Dizzy have and might be a game changer for him.  If the opponent is inflicted with Starlight/Darkness, every Active Skill cooldown is reduced by 0.5 seconds upon hit.

Nightmare Geese
~Skill 1 now gains a new effect.  Damage done to the opponent after hit is now increase by 25% for 7 seconds.
~Leader of the Howard Connection's Core's damage effect when the opponent is inflicted with Lightning/Darkness is increase from 50% to 100%.
~South Town’s Nightmare Core's effect when Jaeiken connect, Blast Active Skill’s cooldown resets from 50% to a 70% chance with its Core cooldown from 20 seconds to 10 seconds.

And apparently for some reason, Lady characters are now being renamed to "Pretty".  Thanks Ms. Big.

There will also be 7k Rubies for this event as well as a Carnival that rewards a 6* Set card Selector.
Last Edit: December 21, 2021, 05:07:52 am by Kirishima
#868  December 20, 2021, 07:53:28 pm
I thought they said Orochi would be first in line with someone else I forgot. But either way, Nameless and Ash were bare bone upgrades, and these aren't half bad, but I don't see how anything like that will make Orochi relevant again, they'll have to turn it up a couple more notches for that, like whole extra elements and mobility / canceling and seal stuff (the reset core will be the first buff obviously).
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: December 20, 2021, 08:08:00 pm by Byakko
#869  December 20, 2021, 08:24:31 pm
I thought they said Orochi would be first in line with someone else I forgot.
Orochi and Omega Rugal cause the idea of them losing to FES+ Yuri of all people is too much, says the community.

Get hyped for Legendary Rare Orochi (apologies in advance if this really happens).
#870  December 20, 2021, 08:35:52 pm
BS Rugal revamp, I don't really know. He's managing OK for me at 135k CP with gold moon and star stones (he's my best blue, next are Igniz and Ryo further down the line), but the thing that annoys me the most about him is the God Press, it's slow, it misses easily, the "failed to grab" version is just stupidly slow... I can't fucking stand it and I don't see what could save it. His Kaiser Wave is also slow but it's decent enough.
I just want a 02 BS Rugal (Omega or not) with Destructor Bead (that kick combo) instead of that stupid grab. It'll give them an opportunity to give out that Reppuuken EX 6* special they've been holding back for years if they make that a regular Rugal and not Omega. (as long as they make it a 3PG and not a 5PG like OChris' Orochinagi for some fucking reason...)

For Orochi, I just don't see how they can pull off a third version of the exact same 3 moves. Maybe if they make him Mizuchi instead. But in his case I'd rather get a revamp.

edit - New shot at the "New world order" card for BS units is great for their CP.

edit again... Anyone knows what the fuck the snowball globe does ? The thing you can craft with the Rudolph / snowman / elf cookies. I don't really care for the selector for Eli / Goro / Jenet that it comes with, so I don't want to waste the 500 Rudolph cookies for a dumb trophy.
Also there's a coupon code for another token : KOFFST. I haven't seen the link for the iOS version though.
Last Edit: December 22, 2021, 03:43:02 pm by Byakko
#871  December 25, 2021, 01:46:06 am
The snowball thing is a glorified badge for the time being unless it somehow reverts itself into a x10 token for the next Boss Syndrome banner, which is unlikely.

For Orochi, I just don't see how they can pull off a third version of the exact same 3 moves. Maybe if they make him Mizuchi instead. But in his case I'd rather get a revamp.
There are a few ways they can make a third FES with the same moves.  Modify the cores such as giving him armor break on everything, immunity to every DoT, speed increase, Ukei as a regular move while turning Oomira into his Super, and finally, giving him a brand new 3PG Special akin to how Phantom Igniz received one.
#872  December 26, 2021, 01:38:46 am
    • USA
Is anyone having any issues where trying to input a coupon code just gets you an invalid coupon number? im having that and i don't know what to do
#873  December 28, 2021, 11:01:17 am
Both coupon codes worked for me, but the 20M DL campaign is over.

https://forum.netmarble.com/kofg_en/view/5/58321
BS Nameless (green defense) and Dark Ash (yellow attack), and a Nameless card set. And yes, their battle cards have the 3 types thing. Also a cheer event, rush dungeon, challenge dungeon.
Also the JP forum shows the 2002 story and shots for the new modes :
https://forum.netmarble.com/kofas/view/4/9906
The story shot teases the Ash saga after the NESTS saga with the "coming soon" icon.
Last Edit: December 28, 2021, 11:18:51 am by Byakko
#874  December 28, 2021, 01:44:41 pm

I dunno why they insist on giving Ash this long name instead of just calling him "Dark Ash" or "Evil Ash".  I get that is his official form name but it's gonna look silly in game.

At least now there is a reliable BS Yellow class.

Looks like their Imprint Stone gain is gonna follow how the Xrd collab happened.  Also if you are able to get one of them, you can use them in a special tower for more goodies.

And yes, their battle cards have the 3 types thing
:end:
Last Edit: December 28, 2021, 01:49:48 pm by Kirishima
#875  December 28, 2021, 03:28:19 pm
I dunno why they insist on giving Ash this long name instead of just calling him "Dark Ash" or "Evil Ash".  I get that is his official form name but it's gonna look silly in game.
BS Leona also officially had a long name in her reveal, but she still appears as "Leona" and "Leona Heidern" everywhere in game. I think all the Orochi people also had a long form name, but they're just Orochi xyz in game. Ash will be just Ash Crimson.
Oh scratch that... I was sure she was revealed with a long name but the video has the the short name. And Ash does have the long form on his in-game portrait. Weird.

At least now there is a reliable BS Yellow class.
A BS yellow, and also a BS green defense, for those who can't be bothered to fund hammers into Alice, Ash, Iori, and swimsuit Kasumi for Hell level 52.
For yellow, Kyo and King are doing well for me, even if they can't hit 130k without a gold moon or star stone. I do find that King is more effective in the darkness Raid challenges than Kyo is in the burn or starlight Raid challenges at equivalent CP (probably because Kyo's starlight is on a super that you can't spam as much...)
Last Edit: December 28, 2021, 03:57:01 pm by Byakko
#876  December 29, 2021, 06:35:07 am
And Ash does have the long form on his in-game portrait. Weird.
And they are indeed going through with it if the maintenance notice has any indication.  Joy.

Also, the cheer event has you pick a team and must grind points in order to give morale for your selection.  For this go-round, it is Team Nakolulu (I am not kidding.  This is what they have listed) vs Team Hotaru.  Since Hotaru hasn't been relevant for decades, immediately fork all savings to Nako and revel in goodies that come after.
#877  December 29, 2021, 08:52:46 am
Well, turns out the team is randomly assigned, so.
I'm team Hotaru.
Ash's core :  "deals darkness damage equal to 250% of atk upon every successful attack"
okay what

Hm, BS Nameless can equip normal nameless' special cards, but Evil Ash can't equip regular Ash's special card.
Last Edit: December 29, 2021, 10:30:04 am by Byakko
#878  December 29, 2021, 10:12:44 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
RIP generic Boss Syndrome theme. Well, it's still there but for the Phantom NESTS characters.
Great timing on 2002 story. Can grab a bunch of rubies for Nameless/D. Ash
#879  December 29, 2021, 11:50:23 pm
Great timing on 2002 story.
Shit I completely forgot, thanks for the reminder lol
There's a stray "sunbae" right from the start of the story. Good job guys. And then "I'm sure sunbae will impress"... the translation team didn't do a lot of proofreading, man (and I don't think they have fixed any of the dumb etoware and bakkurashu still...)

Also I wanted to say, it's a bit sad how they absolutely refuse to give Clone Zero anything.

Yeah, that one was a nice facepalm.
||
V
Last Edit: December 31, 2021, 01:18:03 am by Byakko
#880  December 31, 2021, 12:13:59 am