YesNoOk

JJJ's Office 1.1 & 1.0 (Read 4754 times)

Started by MatreroG, June 05, 2020, 03:26:46 pm
Share this topic:
JJJ's Office 1.1 & 1.0
#1  June 05, 2020, 03:26:46 pm
    • Argentina
    • matrerog@yahoo.com.ar
This is a re-work of an old stage made by Mugen-Ninja. So what I did was, extend it vertically, add layers, animations, and others aesthetic elements to give more dinamic to the stage.
It comes with superjump, animation, looped BGM, 1.1 (zoom & no zoom) and 1.0 option files.

Special thanks to WizzyWhipitWonderful for his amazing BGM.

STAGE DOWNLOAD
http://www.mediafire.com/file/oaf22c5u7ztsv0n/JJJ%2527sOffice_Stage1.1%25261.0.rar/file
Re: JJJ's Office 1.1 & 1.0
#2  June 05, 2020, 05:50:07 pm
I always liked this stage but never used it because it was for comic chars but I couldn’t do super jump on it...... the moment I saw the title, I knew what it was. There’s a Riddler stage very similar to this I can PM you a link to if you’re willing to take a look and consider the same extension. Come to think of it is by the same original author of this stage. I don’t think any of his stages were animated nor had high jump but they were all great concepts.. but back on topic, thanks for this man now I have like 5 Spidey based stages from you but there’s no doubt this will be the stage for Spidey in my roster.. gotta figure out who gets the other stages now lol
Last Edit: June 05, 2020, 05:57:19 pm by dakidbanks
#3  June 05, 2020, 10:23:53 pm
  • Fist of Nothingness
  • I'm not powerful.
    • Mexico
    • j_llamosa@hotmail.com
Once more, your comic book stages wonder me old friend, the amount of detail is pretty satifying, thanks.
#4  June 06, 2020, 10:07:37 am
  • It's always possible with willpower and a funnel.
    • Denmark
    • supermortensen@hotmail.com
Love it my dude.
[img width=600
Keep it real, keep it original
#5  June 06, 2020, 11:06:54 am
  • *Ultimate Pharmacist*
Another great stage!
#6  June 06, 2020, 03:02:09 pm
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
another spider man stage made, well done.
#7  June 06, 2020, 05:25:47 pm
    • Argentina
    • matrerog@yahoo.com.ar
Thanks for the nice comments, guys. All this appreciation goes to Mugen-Ninja who is the original author.

I always liked this stage ... There’s a Riddler stage very similar to this I can PM you a link to if you’re willing to take a look and consider the same extension. ...
Yes sure, I can check it, no problem.
#8  June 08, 2020, 04:43:21 pm
  • Character Not Unlocked ~
    • Norway
    • Skype - crap-zapper
I always liked this stage but never used it because it was for comic chars but I couldn’t do super jump on it...... the moment I saw the title, I knew what it was. There’s a Riddler stage very similar to this I can PM you a link to if you’re willing to take a look and consider the same extension. Come to think of it is by the same original author of this stage. I don’t think any of his stages were animated nor had high jump but they were all great concepts.. but back on topic, thanks for this man now I have like 5 Spidey based stages from you but there’s no doubt this will be the stage for Spidey in my roster.. gotta figure out who gets the other stages now lol

Figured I just wanted to adress this quick and confirm that, yeah, you're right. They were never animated because I did not have the experience back then when I made them. And true, Riddler's Office suffers a lot from not being animated, it's been so many years now lol.

On topic;
Said it to you in private, but I'll do it here as well. Thank you for converting this old vision of mine for a JJJ's office stage. You did it justice and I consider it the absolute edition for sure.
Previously known as;
Mugen-Ninja 2011-2014.
The Street Fighter 2014-2021.
#9  June 08, 2020, 05:56:04 pm

Figured I just wanted to adress this quick and confirm that, yeah, you're right. They were never animated because I did not have the experience back then when I made them. And true, Riddler's Office suffers a lot from not being animated, it's been so many years now lol.

On topic;
Said it to you in private, but I'll do it here as well. Thank you for converting this old vision of mine for a JJJ's office stage. You did it justice and I consider it the absolute edition for sure.

Animated or not, they are some very unique concepts that were never replicated to this day so that’s saying a lot. This is more like an official enhancement update since you’ve given it your stamp of approval. Thanks for the original.