YesNoOk

Looking for this rare character, (Hellhound Striker) Can someone pls share it? (Read 1435 times)

Started by Modo_Ekitz, August 07, 2020, 03:31:58 am
Looking for this rare character, (Hellhound Striker) Can someone pls share it?
#1  August 07, 2020, 03:31:58 am
    • USA
https://www.inverteddungeon.com/hosted/vep/mugenvania.htm

The 'hellhound striker' is one of the most unsettling bosses for castlevania bloodlines.. And one of the onlycharactersonmugenfromitsgame. -_- A notorious game from my childhood no one i knew had the reflexes or skills to beat even halfway, So it was quite disappointing when i found out that whoever had made this link in the link had left it long withered away. Is there anyone who has this character? Id like it for my collection. I even tried the way-back machine and it may have worked.. Except no one saved the download-part of the link. -_- Theres a few characters like this fellow missing, If theres others im not aware of then can someone share those too? Ive gone to the farthest reaches of the net to find these things where even one or two missing basically make whole catagories of collections of mugen characters uncomplete, Due to their brand-name history.
Re: Looking for this rare character, (Hellhound Striker) Can someone pls share it?
#2  August 07, 2020, 04:42:14 am
    • USA

Looks like a nice boss character, Couldnt find it anywhere quick
Re: Looking for this rare character, (Hellhound Striker) Can someone pls share it?
#3  August 07, 2020, 06:28:40 am
    • USA
: ) Well thank you for showing interest anyway. Thats the problem with him though.. Hes not anywhere quick, Not that i know of.