YesNoOk

Why can't Fighter Factory Ultimate work on some kind of sprites ? (Read 1210 times)

Started by Vinnie, August 07, 2020, 12:05:03 pm
Share this topic:
Why can't Fighter Factory Ultimate work on some kind of sprites ?
#1  August 07, 2020, 12:05:03 pm
    • Vietnam
    • sites.google.com/view/vinnie-mugen-projects/home
Hello, I have a little question here.
Currently I have a .sff file which can only be open by using FF3. When It comes to FFU, It goes blank like this.
I don't know If Fighter Factory Ultimate doesn't support this type of sprite or maybe the sprites are specially made for FF3. I have been used to editing stuff using FFU, so when I switched to FF3, It was really awkward and seemed like I'd never get used to it. Maybe saving sprites is related to this so I tried to save it to MUGEN 1.0 and MUGEN 1.1 and tried again on FFU, but it still got blank.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Re: Why can't Fighter Factory Ultimate work on some kind of sprites ?
#2  August 07, 2020, 03:49:06 pm
    • crepa.neocities.org
FFU doesn't support 1.1 sprites iirc. I had the same problem trying to edit characters a while ago. The best thing you can do is switch to FF3 and get used to it, is the best version of FF in my opinion.
#3  August 07, 2020, 04:32:19 pm
    • USA
edit: got the versions wrong
Last Edit: August 07, 2020, 04:36:38 pm by airforce111
#4  August 13, 2020, 02:43:05 am
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
If you use FF3 for 2 weeks you'll never go back to FFU. FFU has 1 or 2 things FF3 doesn't have, but it's very minor and you can work without it.
More than likely your sprites are too many colors for FFU. I'm surprised it opens the sff.
vVv Ryuko718 Updated 10/31/22 vVv