YesNoOk

DOWNLOAD KING OF FIGHTERS WING 2019 CHARACTERS? (Read 4038 times)

Started by airdude5, September 11, 2019, 11:16:59 pm
DOWNLOAD KING OF FIGHTERS WING 2019 CHARACTERS?
#1  September 11, 2019, 11:16:59 pm
Hi, im still kind of new to mugen but i fn love it. I m trying to create my dream fighting game putting characters from everything, sf2, snk, dragon ball, joke edits, celebrities, etc, etc. Sometimes i download mugen games and if i like a character i just go to the character folder and put it in my dream game. I have stumbled upon perhaps the best KING OF FIGHTERS MUGEN CALLED KING OF FIGHTERS WING 2019 I think i release a little while ago. Anyway i digress, the thing is that i tried to extract the characters and there is no character folder, so my question for help would be. HOW CAN YOU EXTRACT CHARACTERS FROM MUGEN GAMES LIKE THAT? Specifically from that game? I fn adore most of the version of the king of fighter characters from that GAME.
Ive searched hi and i have searched low in the mugen archive and in the internet to see if those versions are somewhere to be downloaded with no luck.  CAN SOMEONE HELP ME???
Re: DOWNLOAD KING OF FIGHTERS WING 2019 CHARACTERS?
#2  September 11, 2019, 11:22:07 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - TatariZane2009
Just one topic in a thread (a fitting one too) will do, please
Re: DOWNLOAD KING OF FIGHTERS WING 2019 CHARACTERS?
#3  October 14, 2019, 11:14:25 pm
  • Tesla
  • Buy a Tesla
    • UK
Hi, im still kind of new to mugen but i fn love it. I m trying to create my dream fighting game putting characters from everything, sf2, snk, dragon ball, joke edits, celebrities, etc, etc. Sometimes i download mugen games and if i like a character i just go to the character folder and put it in my dream game. I have stumbled upon perhaps the best KING OF FIGHTERS MUGEN CALLED KING OF FIGHTERS WING 2019 I think i release a little while ago. Anyway i digress, the thing is that i tried to extract the characters and there is no character folder, so my question for help would be. HOW CAN YOU EXTRACT CHARACTERS FROM MUGEN GAMES LIKE THAT? Specifically from that game? I fn adore most of the version of the king of fighter characters from that GAME.
Ive searched hi and i have searched low in the mugen archive and in the internet to see if those versions are somewhere to be downloaded with no luck.  CAN SOMEONE HELP ME???

Assuming this game was made with Unity, you would use the program Game Extractor (by Watto). Often times, the sprites and other assets are stored in .asset files, and sometimes other highly compressed formats.
♪ This is Major Tom to Ground Control ♪
Last Edit: October 14, 2019, 11:19:42 pm by jo19sh92