YesNoOk

RETROVERSUS 2.0 || AceMillion  (Read 39662 times)

Started by Ace-Million, February 17, 2018, 01:20:01 am
Share this topic:
RETROVERSUS 2.0 || AceMillion
#1  February 17, 2018, 01:20:01 am
  • www.soundcloud.com/acemillion
Hello Sexy Humans-RetroVersus2.0 is Finally Released

I bring to you RETRO-VERSUS 2.0
156 STAGES
120 FIGHTERS
NEW TAG SYSTEM
NEW MOVES
TAG ESCAPE
Refined combat system
4K mode available
Faux 4player mode available

System Requirements
OpenGL 3.1
2gb Ram
Light VERSION of the game available.

Regular Version
http://www.mediafire.com/file/mtxz57dbpb9uwgp/RVersus.rar

LIGHT VERSION (for baby computers)
http://www.mediafire.com/file/o25qnqb6sgoi3u0/RVerus-Light.rar

HAPPY BLACK HISTORY MONTH!!!

(The characters was already ripped and released on another site without my permission if you want them they are all there)

REPORT ANY FINDINGS OR PROBLEMS TO HERE OR MY SOCIAL SITES... I AM still a one-man team and I'm sure infinite and errors still linger.
Please, any videos, tournaments or anything you would like to share to keep me encourage I would love to see it.

THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT!!! LOVE-LIVE-CREATE.

Also my album LEGACY. IS INCLUDED PLEASE CHECK IT OUT!!!!

LIVE PLAY

Re: RETROVERSUS 2.0 || AceMillion
#2  February 18, 2018, 04:06:26 am
  • RED CYCLONE!!
    • Mexico
Whaat? so soon?? man Ive been having so  much fun with the previous version testing asap! thanks man keep up the great work
#3  February 18, 2018, 08:12:22 pm
    • Brazil
    • iaramongtg@gmail.com
    • www.facebook.com/groups/MugenDownloadLinksAndShareRamonGarcia
masterpiece Ace-Million congratulations man.
:bison: IF YOU WANT SOME SPECIFIC CHAR IN HI-RES=FILTERED SPRITES SEND ME A MESSAGE IN MY E-MAIL WITH THE LINK OF CHAR THAT I CONVERT TO HI-RES (Observation is a very cheap price :yes: and the result is very good]. Here is my e-mail: iaramongtg@gmail.com :bison:

My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/ramongtg
And If you want Suport me / Encourage me, donate here: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=89HXL726XVEFG&source=url :bison:
#4  February 20, 2018, 04:50:23 pm
Gonna test this new release. full game now.
thks for your videos.

thank you 4 all

:thumbsup:

#5  February 20, 2018, 08:49:44 pm
Thank you all and I will. !!!!Your responses and comments means alot....
Please post back here with any findings so I can fix them....
#6  February 20, 2018, 11:08:32 pm
  • It's always possible with willpower and a funnel.
    • Denmark
    • supermortensen@hotmail.com
Definately gonna check this one out. The last version had some SERIOUS potential. I'm still not a big fan of the big ports though. But the roster looks interesting. ;)
[img width=600
Keep it real, keep it original
#7  February 22, 2018, 04:11:20 am
Thanks PEG hope you enjoy
#8  February 28, 2018, 04:54:49 am
I downloaded the Light version, and never runs since it says

"Error loading OptionBG
Error loading system data: data/system.def"

can't find the error here...
#9  February 28, 2018, 06:11:58 pm
you may be having trouble loading up that screenpack. You can try to add another screenpack, that would help.
#10  March 03, 2018, 03:26:16 am
  • I must continue my training...
Still changing the game, eh Ace? Keep rocking em' homie.

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
MaxBeta link=topic=155656.msg1876950#msg1876950 date=13867
Vegaz_Parrelli...also known as The Lord of the Rings.
[/quote said:
#11  March 13, 2018, 04:30:34 am
Still changing the game, eh Ace? Keep rocking em' homie.

of course its an on going living project man.....I love to continue to dive into making it better and better each time (hopefully) lol.
#12  May 13, 2018, 04:43:10 pm
    • USA
    • lockeshot@gmail.com
I remember when this only had about 10% of the roster filled out. Come a long way since then. Looks crisp as hell. Nice work.

I have found 2 infinites so far with the little time I had. Unfortunately im on a new set up so I cant record them but they are super easy to recreate.

Shawn can link any button off of his M and H tatsus so Standing MP/MK/HP into MK/HK tatsu is an infinite.

Magneto's is just doing his QCB+P move (I dont remember the name) in the air but doing the tiger knee motion so its super low to the ground and you can just keep doing it forever. I will say Magneto's infinite is not as big of a problem since you can react to it because of how long the start up is. You can super jump out or use a hyper move to just punish him.

If I find more I'll try and get some recording software to run so I can give you examples.
#13  May 13, 2018, 10:51:49 pm
  • It's always possible with willpower and a funnel.
    • Denmark
    • supermortensen@hotmail.com
Dude. I forgot to give you some feedback on this. But before diving into details I'm gonna say that I freaking love it.
First thought when playing: This could be GREAT competetive tournaments, because the reflexes and technique that goes into mastering this, is absolute crazy.
I'll give it a proper test run as soon as i get the time.
[img width=600
Keep it real, keep it original
#14  May 14, 2018, 12:30:17 am
  • ̢̻̮̫̬̹̞̼̲̪̜̭͇̲͒ͪ̌ͬ̒̄̔̐͘͟ͅ ̢̋ͬ̓͗̏̇̌̑͐ͤ͗̔̊̕͏̴̣͎̟͈̬͚
    • Monaco
google drive? so i can torrent it with urlhash
http://signavatar.com/32255_s.gif

please visit my request thread. here
bad grammar is art
#15  May 14, 2018, 09:30:13 pm
I remember when this only had about 10% of the roster filled out. Come a long way since then. Looks crisp as hell. Nice work.

I have found 2 infinites so far with the little time I had. Unfortunately im on a new set up so I cant record them but they are super easy to recreate.

Shawn can link any button off of his M and H tatsus so Standing MP/MK/HP into MK/HK tatsu is an infinite.

Magneto's is just doing his QCB+P move (I dont remember the name) in the air but doing the tiger knee motion so its super low to the ground and you can just keep doing it forever. I will say Magneto's infinite is not as big of a problem since you can react to it because of how long the start up is. You can super jump out or use a hyper move to just punish him.

If I find more I'll try and get some recording software to run so I can give you examples.

Okay I fixed all the problems listed. No more infinites, its almost time for the update too.... Thank you so much and please continue to find things. THANK THANK THANK YOU
#16  May 14, 2018, 09:31:36 pm
Dude. I forgot to give you some feedback on this. But before diving into details I'm gonna say that I freaking love it.
First thought when playing: This could be GREAT competetive tournaments, because the reflexes and technique that goes into mastering this, is absolute crazy.
I'll give it a proper test run as soon as i get the time.

Thank you so much GDP please test, and let me know what you think in this thread... I also will be releasing and updated version sometime this month.

google drive? so i can torrent it with urlhash

Yes bro, you can put it on google drive and torrent it.
#17  May 15, 2018, 01:16:42 am
  • No time to waste
    • Argentina
    • http://lovinallgames.blogspot.com
Hats off to you, Ace!

Amazing job as usual and unbelievable effects and stages.
Congratulations, buddy!
#18  May 15, 2018, 03:09:15 am
    • USA
    • lockeshot@gmail.com
Found a couple more. Unfortunately RVersus does not seem to work with my recording software so I cant record any of these but most of these super easy to recreate.

Some characters can still down cancel their DPs. Most don't get much off it since they have juggle point values that don't let them do more than like 5 to 10 dps before the character falls out or they wall bounce so there's no way to follow up with another DP. Some characters have no juggle value on their DPs so they can do it infinitely. So far I've found Gohan, Psyclocke, Cammy, Rugal HK Psycutter only, and Sonson. I haven't had a chance to test every DP so there may be more.

J.B. has a crouching HK infinite but it does 0 damage after a certain number of hits. It can still be used to time out I guess.

Almost every character can launcher infinite with their knockdown/wall bounce move into launcher in the corner. They have to put the opponent into a juggle state so launcher by itself isn't an infinite. On almost all characters I was able to reproduce it by simply doing crouching HK into launcher.

Cable has a potential infinite. This one is unbelievably hard to recreate since its a loop with three special moves. Basically you do Scimitar, cancel the ground frames into lunge punch, then cancel the start up of lunge punch into grenade. Wait a little then repeat. Its super hard to do but I imagine if it is an infinite just making it so cable cant cancel specials into specials would fix it.

I haven't quite figured out the timing but Jedah's qcf+p is an infinite from the right distance. This is incredibly difficult to reproduce so honestly I'm not sure its even worth messing with.

Spider man has a fairly easy infinite with LK, MK, HK first hit cancel into HP web ball. Walk forward and repeat.
#19  May 15, 2018, 04:26:41 am
Please explain what DP is. Im not exactly sure how your during the knock down infinite launcher.If the opponent launched (airborne) he/she should be able to phantom step forward. I Will fix and check everything once i get off work
Also maybe you can take some photos on mugen engine to help explain.Try lowering res to record? And thank you so much. Will work.on everything when I get home. This is honestly exciting to fix things. THANKS
Last Edit: May 15, 2018, 05:20:18 am by Ace-Million
#20  May 15, 2018, 09:36:33 am
  • ̢̻̮̫̬̹̞̼̲̪̜̭͇̲͒ͪ̌ͬ̒̄̔̐͘͟ͅ ̢̋ͬ̓͗̏̇̌̑͐ͤ͗̔̊̕͏̴̣͎̟͈̬͚
    • Monaco
http://signavatar.com/32255_s.gif

please visit my request thread. here
bad grammar is art