YesNoOk

Confused on why I'm in the shit thread after I kept threatening to shit (Read 2357965 times)

Started by Do not even ask, October 28, 2012, 10:37:23 am
Share this topic:
Re: Character Commissions ETC
#8181  April 22, 2021, 11:32:24 pm
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
I got the perfect place for this thread
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
Re: Pay what you want for the shit thread
#8182  April 22, 2021, 11:48:09 pm
    • crepa.neocities.org

Still commenting even after I said good bye..... I haven't done anything for the community so it would be what it is now, GOOD BYE.......

Oh, I didn't know that saying goodbye is like a power that prevent people from posting on a public forum, sorry.
#8183  April 22, 2021, 11:53:26 pm
  • Self-Sufficient Subhuman
  • "I hope you're ready for a beating!"
    • USA
#8184  April 22, 2021, 11:59:10 pm
    • USA
    • https://jthesaltyy.wixsite.com/jthesaltyymugen
well this was interesting to say the least

idk i came back to the forums after a lil break, i guess a lot can happen by then lol
#8185  April 23, 2021, 12:08:35 am
  • the strongest motherfucker on the planet
    • UK
    • meldo.neocities.org
Still commenting even after I said good bye..... I haven't done anything for the community so it would be what it is now, GOOD BYE.......

why don't you stop commenting in this thread

lui

#8186  April 23, 2021, 12:38:49 am
    • USA
question:

how much would the shit thread even be.

id reckon 20$
#8187  April 23, 2021, 01:44:12 am
  • Five Dynasties of Water
    • Mexico
    • Skype - alchemistofatlas

Those hutboxes... My god... they look hideous. I can't take a character seriously with such poor hurtboxes.

Also The character has well over 500 downloads and counting probably over 1k between all sites he's hosted on..... I have nothing to prove to you.. good bye......

Numbers are relative. What if people just want to dissect how horrible is the character on a technical aspect? You can say "goodbye" to me all you want; we all know you're only evading explanations anyways.

I got the perfect place for this thread

Maybe and start one anew?
PotS said:
That they don't just restrict themselves to my style.

Fact.
#8188  April 23, 2021, 01:49:43 am
  • CPU Purple Heart
    • USA
    • https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/8108265
 I swear this IKE guy is like the Uwe Boll of MUGEN.
#8189  April 23, 2021, 01:49:46 am
  • 하나뿐인 한국인 대표
  • Ambassador of MugenRevival
    • South Korea
    • sites.google.com/view/kolossoni-mugen
Well this surely spiraled out of control.
I thought the criticisms were well thought out and justifiable.

PeXXeR said his work might've been too good to be true for paying customers and I said he should've provided better videos to promote his work.
I dunno why he took it so personally...
#8190  April 23, 2021, 01:54:20 am
    • crepa.neocities.org

#8191  April 23, 2021, 02:13:23 am
  • Five Dynasties of Water
    • Mexico
    • Skype - alchemistofatlas
To anyone that wants to take a better look at his char (and to all my feedback that he ignored):
https://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/cvs2-master-of-fist-released-188537.0.html

Some have probably missed this.

I just gave it a read.

The guy is just too defensive and got bothered because of one profanity that wasn't even intended to insult him, but to emphasize something. This kind of people are better to not bother with because feedback for them equates to being offended.

It's like if they forgot a simple principle of the internet. You make something, you're exposed to criticism.
PotS said:
That they don't just restrict themselves to my style.

Fact.
#8192  April 23, 2021, 04:04:21 am
  • Verily, The Young Male's Arrival is Proclaimed!
A hug is just a real life command grab post message
The Roasted Pheasant voice acting company is open for business. PM me, and I'll be glad to help.

"Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the face." -Mike Tyson
Got banned from MFFA for petty reasons
#8193  January 30, 2023, 04:04:01 am
  • I'm trapped in my own personal hell.
  • I'm going to kill myself.
    • USA

Don't you just love when you leave a forum because the entire administration/moderation hates you and wants nothing to do with you, and you just don't feel welcome at all anymore; and even though in 2 weeks of being signed out and doing nothing on the forum, as well as expressly stating how done I am with the site privately(and even then, sparsely), you get banned because fuck you. It doesn't matter that you are done with the site, it doesn't matter that you followed the rules, it doesn't matter that we have no grounds to justifiably ban you from our site.

You're banned because we hate your guts. We don't want you here, existing or not.

I love my life SO fucking much, guys.
(No, my IP isn't banned, but right now I wouldn't put it past them to do that too.)
Spoiler: Clarification of current situation (click to see content)
Last Edit: January 30, 2023, 06:08:09 am by karl
Re: Got banned from MFFA for petty reasons
#8194  January 30, 2023, 04:36:48 am
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
If you're were done for good with the site, why would it matter that you get banned from it?
#8195  January 30, 2023, 04:40:41 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
you can only announce you are leaving forever so many times until someone makes you leave so you will stop posting about how you are leaving and are done with the place.
#8196  January 30, 2023, 06:05:21 am
    • USA
That’s the thing though; it has been two weeks and I didn’t plan on coming back. Now they wanna do spiteful shit like this? It’s ridiculous is what I’m saying. I’ve never left for this long. They didn’t need to pull this crap.
#8197  January 30, 2023, 06:19:02 am
    • USA
If you're were done for good with the site, why would it matter that you get banned from it?

There was no good reason to ban me from a place I wasn’t causing trouble in. They hate me and my guts. At this point, without getting on a soapbox, I don’t blame them. But banning me makes me hate their guts as well.
#8198  January 30, 2023, 06:59:08 am
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
There is no grand conspiracy of turncoats ready to pounce on you with knives out—and, in assuming there is one, you are giving yourself undue importance and attention as the center of the universe of this little community.

If you keep saying you're done with a place and that you're gonna leave it, why should they keep you around? Seems like the "spiteful shit" is coming from you for being appalled they took you up on your offer.

That's really neither here nor there though, your problems on other forums don't really have anything to do with this one.
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#8199  January 30, 2023, 07:19:59 am
    • USA
It’s just petty and really unjust; to me, anyway… There’s too many people on forums who say they are done and commit to it who aren’t banned for this to be anything other than spite. It’s not conspiracy bullshit, I’m rationalizing what’s happening to me. Again, they aren’t unbanning me, there’s nothing I can do but bitch and moan to anyone unfortunate to listen. Not to throw anyone under the bus or anything, but the admins and mods all have nothing good to say about me. I know that for sure. I can’t say that about any of you guys(I hope), but if you ask around they’ll say I’ve dug my own hole and I deserve this.

Do I? I don’t know anymore. My depression is saying yes but my sense is saying you’ve done almost all you wanted, don’t beat yourself over past faults. And yeah, I did contribute a lot of useful stuff to the website. I just hope I’m appreciated for what I did good and not just remembered for my faults.
#8200  January 30, 2023, 09:47:44 am
  • 하나뿐인 한국인 대표
  • Ambassador of MugenRevival
    • South Korea
    • sites.google.com/view/kolossoni-mugen
I mean, why would it matter to you? You said you're clearly done with the site and MFFA just did what was deemed necessary. Quit sulking and just move on. (Happened to many people on this forum by other forum admins too. This isn't news.)
It's like an abusive relationship, you keep going back to the place you swore you were done with. SMH
Last Edit: January 30, 2023, 09:50:46 am by Kolossoni