YesNoOk

Geese sounds  (Read 1926 times)

Started by ShadowHand BXR, April 06, 2020, 09:55:38 pm
Share this topic:
Geese sounds
#1  April 06, 2020, 09:55:38 pm
    • USA

Custom Geese Sounds for your Geese Howard, opensource, enjoy!
I've decided to try out some quick Geese voices and this is the result
Last Edit: April 06, 2020, 09:59:42 pm by ShadowHand
Re: Geese sounds
#2  April 07, 2020, 02:45:12 am
    • tehwii@gmail.com
I am going to be completely honest here. These are pretty unusable. There is a ton of background noise, not just feedback from your microphone itself, but also it sounds like its being recorded in a wind tunnel and I can hear birds chirping. It'd be pretty weird if a Geese played bird calls everytime he said something.

Also, you can barely make out whats being said because you're trying too hard to make your voice sound... menacing, I guess? I can't honestly tell because you are mumbling and breathing super heavy. It doesn't sound like Geese, unfortunately.

My first recommendation to you is to invest in a better microphone if you can. Secondly, choose a better space to record with minimal background noise. And third, try to relax your voice a little bit.
#3  April 07, 2020, 08:45:44 pm
My first impression was that you were trying to parody the character in a quiet tone of voice... does that make sense? I don't know. :???:
#4  April 07, 2020, 11:08:19 pm
    • USA
@ Umemozo
Appreciate the feedback, so yeah i used the phone to quickly record some good ideas i had that came up while i was walking, for Geese, i wasn't trying hard on these voices though

@ AlexSin
i just laughed right now, at your first impression, and your right! Though, i wasn't trying to do a quite tone, so i was just walking and it was a really quiet area so i tried to get his voice loudly. I always wanted to make some sounds for Geese Howard, without alerting the neighborhood lol
Yeah Parody haha,  , whilst keeping some Geese seriousness and toughness, which reminds me of a voice video of Dr.Doom for MvC3, inspiration came from that