#1  June 12, 2021, 12:09:11 am
  • I am Alive
    • Brazil
    • https://www.facebook.com/bardockrevenge
Last Edit: June 12, 2021, 01:27:58 am by Bardock Revenge
Re: Mr-Popo Download
#2  June 12, 2021, 01:50:21 am
    • Poland
Hi Eric! I didn't realize you were stil active in Mugen community. Good to see you.

How are you ? I didn't except to se Mr Popo from you!. I might try him. I hope he fun as your older stuff.
"If our lives are indeed the sum total of the choices we've made, then we cannot change who we are. But with every new choice we're given, we can change who we're going to be." The Outer Limits S04E04

"If knowledge is power and power corrupts... how will human kind ever survive?" The Outer Limits S04E16
#3  June 12, 2021, 04:34:15 pm
    • Brazil
    • ozgamesteam.blogspot.com.br
Hi Eric! I didn't realize you were stil active in Mugen community. Good to see you.

How are you ? I didn't except to se Mr Popo from you!. I might try him. I hope he fun as your older stuff.

Good to see Bardock still alive! Jareck, I remember you, you used a Goku ssj3 avatar ( I've used as big portail in my first char) Good times!! - Ozarugoten/oz.
#4  June 13, 2021, 07:01:57 am
  • Non est hoc propter hoc sed propter est hoc
    • USA
    • doubletrend-zeta.neocities.org/
Just a thought from watching the video, it seems like his moves have too much pushback (or maybe they should move forward) so he can't combo the normal moves together.

I like the aesthetic of your CG by the way!