YesNoOk

Xenoverse Beerus raw/untouched english voice rips (Read 14466 times)

Started by jweezy34, July 29, 2015, 04:31:07 am
Share this topic:
Re: Xenoverse Beerus raw/untouched english voice rips
#21  July 31, 2015, 09:45:24 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
For Broly just send them to me first and Ill re-record them properly.. Cause lets be honest Vic did fucking terrible in xenoverse.
Seriously?
You are seriously recommending to replace the official voice actor in the rips for a game
#22  July 31, 2015, 10:16:55 am
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
Gimme dose voice clips and I'll record myself farting into a mic because that would be a HUGE improvement over Vic's voice lol epic burn #getshitonkid :D
#23  July 31, 2015, 11:47:35 am
  • Coder and Voice Actor
    • USA
    • www.youtube.com/thisisgir
For Broly just send them to me first and Ill re-record them properly.. Cause lets be honest Vic did fucking terrible in xenoverse.
Seriously?
You are seriously recommending to replace the official voice actor in the rips for a game
Yes I am... And here is why.. This is me showing the damn man himself. Note his reaction..

And then theres this... I literally just recorded this a few minutes ago.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_6Zn_xa93tMb2dKSHVGY3c5SHc/view?usp=docslist_api

And lastly I think we can all agree Vic was horrible as Broly in Xenoverse... He didnt even do the damn voice correctly.. Honestly I dont know what the fuck he was thinking.
#24  July 31, 2015, 12:08:52 pm
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
A while back someone snuck up on Teller (of Penn and Teller ofc) and did the old "coin out of the ear" trick. Teller appeared amazed. Do you think a dude who catches bullets in his teeth and nearly drowns himself for entertainment is legitimately impressed with the oldest trick in the book? Of course not. But what's better for business? Complimenting your fan or trashing them?

In other words even if he was legitimately impressed, he would've reacted the same way if I walked up to him, said "here's my Brolly impression," then did an impression of Curly from The Three Stooges.

Also even if Vic didn't know "what the fuck he was thinking" when he did those lines, I'm pretty sure the vocal director would've made him try over and over again until he got it the way they wanted it.

Last but not least, no matter how "bad" you assume they are, the fact of the matter is that this thread is for getting rips from the game. Get over yourself.
Last Edit: July 31, 2015, 12:15:16 pm by Jango Hakamichi
#25  July 31, 2015, 12:13:43 pm
  • Coder and Voice Actor
    • USA
Well damn way to politely tell me to go fuck myself lmao
#26  July 31, 2015, 02:23:25 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
You can still record and offer your own voice acting. If someone likes your voice better they'd use it. Or use both as options.
#27  July 31, 2015, 02:25:18 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
yes, you can still offer your own voice on your own thread , but dont try to convince people to replace official rips with your fanmade voices.

You can revoice the whole game if you want, but there's really no point in bringing it up when someone is presenting rips from the original game.
#28  July 31, 2015, 02:30:43 pm
  • I see you.
    • www.mugenfreeforall.com
to be fair Iced he was saying he wants the clips posted so he can revoice it as he doesn't like how he did broly in xenoverse not that he shouldn't do it cause it was bad he still wants it here.

You'll fix chuchoryu ? Sounds like a plan. How about you code him from scratch instead ?
#29  July 31, 2015, 02:36:04 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
No Laharl, he is saying the original are bad so instead of posting them for everyone they should be sent to him so he can fix them with his own voice, and his voice should be uploaded in place of the original ones.

He even further explains it down the line.
#30  July 31, 2015, 02:56:52 pm
  • "Brutality is an art"
    • rahlonnir@gmail.com
Iced - Well he didn't say his voice should be uploaded in place of the original ones, you are reaching to prove your point. No hate man just saying

Fayτ - This thread was made by jweezy34 to post xenoverse voices not your own you could've just recommended instead you looked kinda arrogant even though I liked your broly voice, it actually was pretty good

Furthermore, I love the dub but I gotta agree broly's xenoverse voice sucks ass
#31  July 31, 2015, 03:01:05 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Iced - Well he didn't say his voice should be uploaded in place of the original ones, you are reaching to prove your point. No hate man just saying

Its pretty literal, I asked even to make sure.

Seriously?
Yes I am... And here is why.. This is me showing the damn man himself. Note his reaction..

Like I said, he can make his own threads for his voices but replacing the original actor in the rips is reaching, a lot.
#32  July 31, 2015, 03:12:55 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
I guess I can see how someone may read the quotes with him not straight up asking to replace the rips "in this thread". So if you wanted to spin his post in a positive manner I could see it as he wanted to replace the voice in his own thread or something.

But the wording and showing a video where he's trying to upstage the actor really hurts my ability to put a positive spin on his intent. So I have to lean with Iced as well.
#33  July 31, 2015, 03:25:46 pm
  • Coder and Voice Actor
    • USA
My intent was in no way malicious. I mean I'm all  for having Vic's xenoverse stuff. Would be great to use in another character but Broly that shit just doesnt fit. My intent was just to offer an alternative, with the same script, but a voice a bit more consistent with how Vic's Broly normally sounds.. I apologize for any misunderstanding.
#34  July 31, 2015, 03:36:36 pm
Not to pound on you, but it doesn't help that you generally plug yourself in things like that about your voice acting any chance you get. You could tone that down a bit for starters, people wouldn't get so easily ticked off.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#35  July 31, 2015, 03:39:00 pm
  • "Brutality is an art"
    • rahlonnir@gmail.com
Fayτ - personally i think your voice is better

Not to pound on you, but it doesn't help that you generally plug yourself in things like that about your voice acting any chance you get. You could tone that down a bit for starters, people wouldn't get so easily ticked off.

"Not to pound on you" the dust was already settling and points already came across, this is not helping.
Last Edit: July 31, 2015, 03:42:43 pm by RAHLONNIR
#36  July 31, 2015, 03:45:13 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
It was posted in no way that insults Fayt. It was merely feedback. The discussion is still active. His post was well done and it's how I expect people to criticize on the forums.
Please don't discourage proper posting criticism when we could have gotten someone saying "stop posting" or worse.
#37  July 31, 2015, 03:48:39 pm
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#38  July 31, 2015, 03:57:14 pm
  • Coder and Voice Actor
    • USA
 Yes i do offer often.  Im trying to get my voice into anything i possibly can.. Theres nothing wrong with that.. And any time i do offer.. I only  do it  once and then shut the fuck up about it. Itd be different if i shoved it down peoples throats. Im sorry if anyone is any way offended by that. But at the end of the day.. Im going to keep trying to practice and polish the art that I love at every oppurtunity i get..
Last Edit: July 31, 2015, 04:01:12 pm by Fayτ
#39  July 31, 2015, 04:15:56 pm
  • "Brutality is an art"
    • rahlonnir@gmail.com

Yo, what's your deal ? That's the second time in a row you try to shoot something like that for no reason.

I was actually telling you to let it go cause

1st this is already off topic
2nd he already apologized
3rd "not to pound on you" but you actually went on what 2 or 3 people have already said and settled

I'm sorry if my post offended you
#40  July 31, 2015, 05:09:52 pm
  • Helpful Hermit
    • USA
This is all incredibly interesting, but I really am more interested in getting the sound clips from the game.

Thanks guys.
If you require my assistance, please feel free to contact me on Discord: 2DMirage#5299
Commissions/Requests are closed. Please do not ask.