YesNoOk

I’m looking for some help please (Read 1342 times)

Started by 2pac killed, May 24, 2020, 12:59:00 am
Share this topic:
I’m looking for some help please
#1  May 24, 2020, 12:59:00 am
Hey guys I have downloaded star street fighter 2 hd remix for Mugen. But, I’m not satisfied by some aspects. First I changed the hit sounds by the sound of street fighter 2 turbo hyper fighting version. But the game have a lot of problem and seems incomplete. I just want some people who working with me on this project. So I try to update the AI levels on each characters. And on the ken, and bison stages when a character hit the object (like for example the status on bison stage) they are broke but we can’t heard the broken sound. Zangief has a lot of problem of cons when he grab a character. On the screen pack there is 4 characters who must to be removed (deejay, thawk, cammy and griming) because they are not correspond at SF2 Turbo hyper fighting snes. During a ko the music continue to play then it must be stopped. Please I want to upload video but it will be take a longtime.

I’m just looking for help to fix these problems and upload the game on the forum.

Somebody can help me please ?

Thanks you in advance
Re: I’m looking for some help please
#2  May 27, 2020, 10:50:13 am
you want to fix the full game or just need good quailty character?
Re: I’m looking for some help please
#3  May 27, 2020, 05:29:16 pm
The full game is already done but it miss some improve. the goal is to make more difficult and put sf2 elements like for example the muic stopping during a ko, fixing some cns chars and AI... For this i need some people to help me.

Please guys