YesNoOk

ChangeAnim without Afterimage (Read 473 times)

Started by Doottah, June 21, 2021, 02:38:29 am
Share this topic:
ChangeAnim without Afterimage
#1  June 21, 2021, 02:38:29 am
    • Chile
    • bastian.zenteno@live.cl
Hi, I have a problem, I can't find a solution for what I want to achieve in MUGEN.

I have a char where it has Dash, this Dash has an afterimage at -2
the dash consists of two parts, Beginning and End (100 AND 101)

to put it in context, the char itself has several signatures, for example as it has its normal form
the afterimage given in the dash is taken from the sprite, the same with the armor.

Therefore I need to know how I can get to the dash by changing the sprite (armor)
the afterimage of the original sprite remains, without it being seen.

I was thinking that in state 100 to call a Helper with state where the armor is.
It works, but for example when doing the Dash this can be canceled, when calling a helper it makes the animation of the entire sprite, even if it has a loop in the air. I need the animation of the armor to be canceled like the original, it goes without saying that the state of the Helper has the velset like the Dash. and the afterimage does not touch that state, so I have half the code.

EDIT: I discard the ChangeAnim for the simple reason that changing the sprite directly alters the afterimage.
        I also rule out doing an Explod with p1 since it grabs all the air in the state.
        I also tried to do it with vars as if it were transformation, but the same thing happens to me, when calling that state
the afterimage also grabs the sprite

I would like to be able to make the sprite change and have the same speed and control as the original dash, because when it appears there is always a small lag, so the sprite will always be seen without armor.

ORIGINAL GAME

MUGEN

It's a Char de X Normal, which I've been trying to make, as it's Normal it has all the basics, Dash, shooting, jumping, etc. So I want to occupy that base to maintain the style of the char but doing it with the Gaea Armor.