YesNoOk

Electronic Arts has just been hacked! (Read 29415 times)

Started by Genosan742, June 12, 2021, 12:52:52 am
Share this topic:
Re: Electronic Arts has just been hacked!
#21  July 19, 2021, 02:20:25 am
  • Self-Sufficient Subhuman
  • "I hope you're ready for a beating!"
    • USA
DID NONE OF YOU EVEN LISTEN TO WHAT YONG YEA WAS SAYING, OR ARE YOU ALL BLING BY YOUR COMPLETE HARED OF ELECTRONIC ARTS THAT YOU'RE CHEERING ON A HACKER THAT CAN AND WILL GO AFTER COMPANIES OF GOOD REPUTATION?! ARGH!! >:(
'1

Look I'm sure there's a small handful of good people muddled within the confines of EA's garbage dump that really don't deserve to be going through this

But EA deserves this, they're THAT bad
#22  July 19, 2021, 08:51:59 am
    • Philippines
DID NONE OF YOU EVEN LISTEN TO WHAT YONG YEA WAS SAYING, OR ARE YOU ALL BLING BY YOUR COMPLETE HARED OF ELECTRONIC ARTS THAT YOU'RE CHEERING ON A HACKER THAT CAN AND WILL GO AFTER COMPANIES OF GOOD REPUTATION?! ARGH!! >:(
'1

>Companies of good reputation

That has to be the funniest joke I've heard in a while.
#23  July 19, 2021, 12:46:24 pm
    • Brazil
Yeah, that is another interesting point. There is no company with a truly good reputation, at best they have periods of not-being-shit. The only way this would bother me is if those hackers went after indie developers, which they won't, because they don't have nearly as much money.
#24  July 19, 2021, 01:53:39 pm
  • the Suicidal Bastard
  • "I want to see and understand the world outside."
    • Philippines
'1

they don't have good reputation, and never will be... so give up defending them, they truly deserve it.
#25  July 19, 2021, 10:47:50 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
Hackers attempt to hack into big companies all the time.
EA was a victim due to its own shit security. The hack could have been done by an amateur given that their method was the equivalent of buying a fake ID and passing through security with it.

In the end, nothing will change. EA will tighten security a bit and go back to their usual business.
#26  July 20, 2021, 01:12:41 am
  • I want to learn, no criticize
    • Dominica
    • yaretromero@hotmail.com
EA didnt pay the DLC Security so thats why EA was hacked  :mlol:
#27  July 20, 2021, 02:47:41 am
    • Brazil
Hackers attempt to hack into big companies all the time.
EA was a victim due to its own shit security. The hack could have been done by an amateur given that their method was the equivalent of buying a fake ID and passing through security with it.

In the end, nothing will change. EA will tighten security a bit and go back to their usual business.
Its not hacking, its surprise unauthorized access.