YesNoOk

STAGE DBZ FZ KAIOSHIN AND UPDATE GOKU FZ (Read 8854 times)

Started by oscar123, March 06, 2020, 12:48:35 am
Share this topic:
STAGE DBZ FZ KAIOSHIN AND UPDATE GOKU FZ
#1  March 06, 2020, 12:48:35 am
    • Spain
    • oscarstg1@gmail.com
pleasee,read 3 comment post  for correct instalation

THE 1 LITTLE UPDATE OF GOKUMOVIE FZ.CORRECTION OF SOUNDS,SPRITES,POSES,ECTRRR.AND A NEW STAGE FZ(I DONT HAVE MUCH TIME AND NEED THE STAGE A LITTLE CORRECTION  ANIMATION SPRITES(SOMEONE CAN REPAIR AND PUT HERE)(THIS MAKE A LITTLE JUMP SPRITES IN SECOND 21)

LINK GOKU FIGTHER Z FULL ANIMATED  V.2:(NEW UPDATE)(SORRY I CAN ONLY MAKE THE UPDATE THE BIG VERSION,NO HAVE TIME FOR THE SMALL)
https://www.4shared.com/postDownload/glNm0WZ_ea/GOKUFZMOVIE.html

LINK STAGE: https://www.4shared.com/rar/cJR4NqA8iq/STAGE_GOODKAIOSHIN.html

ALL MY CHARS AND STAGES  PROGRESS  AND DL  IN :
https://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/dbz-fighter-z-chars-proyect-188599.0.html

Last Edit: March 07, 2020, 12:24:40 am by oscar123
Re: STAGE DBZ FZ KAIOSHIN AND UPDATE GOKU FZ
#2  March 06, 2020, 09:25:00 pm
    • Spain
    • oscarstg1@gmail.com
pardon for the waiting time.
stage is for dl
#3  March 06, 2020, 10:49:13 pm
  • ★ Graphical Enthusiast ★
    • Japan
Problem right off the bat, the SFF file in the .def for the stage is wrong. You have it as:

spr = saiyanattack.sff

but the name of your stage is "tierra de kaioshin".

You may wanna fix that. Same goes for the BGM. The song you included is "sayanataque.mp3" but in the .def its "saiyanattack.mp3".

Also, the stage is beautiful visually...but its horribly looped. The whole stage. It's like you just took a video of the stage, turned them into sprites, and put it in.

Another thing is the zoffset is very off.

Example:
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Last Edit: March 06, 2020, 11:10:07 pm by Yue
#4  March 07, 2020, 12:21:29 am
    • Spain
    • oscarstg1@gmail.com
Thanks for the observation. As I said, you have that little problem and I don't have time to fix it. If anyone can please upload it here fixed

posdate:nice chars of stage(where can download??)
Last Edit: March 07, 2020, 12:57:40 am by oscar123
#5  March 07, 2020, 02:58:58 am
  • The other Indian
    • India
Thanks for the observation. As I said, you have that little problem and I don't have time to fix it. If anyone can please upload it here fixed

posdate:nice chars of stage(where can download??)

That's actually a huge problem. It shouldn't loop like that at all. You should first learn how looping works before throwing a stage like this out there and then expecting others to fix it for you. Why release half assed works?
#6  March 07, 2020, 02:33:55 pm
    • Spain
    • oscarstg1@gmail.com
Very simple, as I said, I don't have time. If you don't like it, don't download it. I already said I had a mistake, so I don't know what that comment is coming from.
#7  March 07, 2020, 04:01:05 pm
  • The other Indian
    • India
Very simple, as I said, I don't have time. If you don't like it, don't download it. I already said I had a mistake, so I don't know what that comment is coming from.

How would I know it's bad unless I download it? It's not one mistake, the whole stage is a mess.

1. There's poor deltas all around
2. The stage has code that's left over from some previous works.
3. The sff is choked with some Naruto fox sprites.
4. There's some weird sprite of 2 fighters on the stage.
5. The looping is terrible because the rips itself are bad.

The stage is basically unusable unless a user has very low standards. I'll post pics later for other users to judge by.
#8  March 07, 2020, 04:04:38 pm
    • Spain
    • oscarstg1@gmail.com

How would I know it's bad unless I download it? It's not one mistake, the whole stage is a mess.

1. There's poor deltas all around
2. The stage has code that's left over from some previous works.
3. The sff is choked with some Naruto fox sprites.
4. There's some weird sprite of 2 fighters on the stage.
5. The looping is terrible because the rips itself are bad.

The stage is basically unusable unless a user has very low standards. I'll post pics later for other users to judge by.

well, you know, don't go down any more chars and stages mine and that's how it's going to be okay,
#9  March 07, 2020, 04:11:56 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Things are gonna get commented on, thats how it works. Now others know that the stage has bugs and that you wont fix them and they know what to expect of what you create.

They wont fix your work for you, but they were friendly and showed you where the problems were. If you dont want to fix them thats fine but dont expect them to do it.
#10  March 14, 2020, 01:58:04 pm
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
Not relevant to this thread.
#11  March 14, 2020, 03:07:07 pm
    • Mexico
Too bad that the stage is bad
New #12  March 15, 2020, 07:00:39 pm
Thanks for your hard work.. You make an example of how a stage in mugen must look in 2020.. Suppose we are a community here ;so I guest we must help each other for fix and support any work related to mugen together . If we start working united in teams , offering help  in each project ; I am pretty sure we will have a bunch of new an amazing modern chars and stages. I am new to mugen ;but good in Photoshop and design if you need me for anything; pls let me know...   Gracias
Last Edit: March 15, 2020, 07:04:21 pm by AlexTabata