YesNoOk

alt SFF for "shen" by "jin" (Read 2504 times)

Started by dampir, May 10, 2021, 04:20:12 am
Share this topic:
alt SFF for "shen" by "jin"
#1  May 10, 2021, 04:20:12 am
  • No guts No glory..
finally done...
get here the char..
https://www.mediafire.com/file/5z7q45386zy6ydv/shen.zip/file

some pics..

1_i also have  sprites over "Shen_Woo" by "ReixSeiryu", weird, but the sff2 format sometimes is very weird to work with
instead of auto-oganize, makes some mess over all the files, soo if someone wants to fix all the mess  send me a PM
also, i have found sprites in both versions, everything is done, i don't know if there are any other animations more for shen
may i chek kofXII(or XIII) Shen...well i have a link ready to anyone who wants to help with this one

2_next one will be orochi, soo if you got or know about a good version of him(that has all the sprites)
then send me a PM...
Re: alt SFF for "shen" by "jin"
#2  May 10, 2021, 10:29:34 am
    • France
    • duracelleurxmugen.blogspot.fr/
Beautiful (as always Dampir)!
#3  May 10, 2021, 04:10:13 pm
very nice! pots style version of him maybe coming in the future! this loots good!
#4  May 10, 2021, 05:38:05 pm
  • No guts No glory..
let's wait for that ....
#5  May 10, 2021, 06:44:10 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
finally done...
get here the char..
https://www.mediafire.com/file/5z7q45386zy6ydv/shen.zip/file

some pics..

1_i also have  sprites over "Shen_Woo" by "ReixSeiryu", weird, but the sff2 format sometimes is very weird to work with
instead of auto-oganize, makes some mess over all the files, soo if someone wants to fix all the mess  send me a PM
also, i have found sprites in both versions, everything is done, i don't know if there are any other animations more for shen
may i chek kofXII(or XIII) Shen...well i have a link ready to anyone who wants to help with this one

2_next one will be orochi, soo if you got or know about a good version of him(that has all the sprites)
then send me a PM...

can you send me seixreiryu version?
Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.
#6  May 10, 2021, 06:55:51 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
Wow! those screens!
Glad you finally completed it!
I never stop beeing impressed by how fast and good you can work!!

Thanks for that Dampir!
#7  May 10, 2021, 08:12:30 pm
It's so good when it happens, CVS Sprites are the best...

Ash, duolon and shen are ✔️

Shen is very nice however I would prefer Elisabeth.

Anyway congrats... You rock as always.
#8  May 10, 2021, 08:52:09 pm
  • No guts No glory..
It's so good when it happens, CVS Sprites are the best...

Ash, duolon and shen are ✔️

Shen is very nice however I would prefer Elisabeth.

Anyway congrats... You rock as always.

i have elisabeth in mind too.....may i use kof xii version, sometime in this year