YesNoOk

DJJarianLogan's BGM Thread (Read 143447 times)

Started by JarianDaProducer, February 18, 2018, 04:19:45 am
Share this topic:

Poll

Are you guys liking the New Songs So Far?

YES! POST MORE!!
0 (0%)
NOT ALL OF THEM...
1 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Re: DJJarianLogan's BGM Thread
#41  July 23, 2018, 03:29:33 am
  • Mugen's Evil Ken
  • "This is my Fight! and This is my GOAL!!"
    • USA
    • Skype - Jarian Logan
Game using my music.
"My Technique Can Not be Beaten"
#42  July 24, 2018, 04:54:31 pm
  • Mugen's Evil Ken
    • USA
    • Skype - Jarian Logan
Ok Guys (and Girls) I am BACK in the Lab Once Again, and I am currently working on 2 CDs! So I got to thinkin about all of you out there, and I decided to jump on here and give you all a little preview of the 2nd CD "Prime ULTRA" I think its turning out pretty Good So Far and it is my Ultimate Goal to have my music featured in One of you's Guys (or Gals) full game. So anyway by all means Check it Out and lemme know what you think. :)

From the *Prime ULTRA CD*

Track# 11. "INTENSIFY" :D
http://www.mediafire.com/file/5hlahk9tl3axt3m/INTENSIFY+-+Album+-+Prime+ULTRA.mp3
#43  July 24, 2018, 05:14:28 pm
  • Mugen's Evil Ken
    • USA
    • Skype - Jarian Logan
Alright Everyone! Im in SUCH a Good mood today that im gonna give you all yet Another Song from one of the 2 CDs im Working on! Yeah this Song is from the "Destruction" CD, and its Titled "The FINAL Fight" I think it turned out Really well, and its the PERFECT Song to give yall a Preview of what the CD Sounds Like. :D

From the *Destruction CD*

Track# 10. "The FINAL Fight"
http://www.mediafire.com/file/qa1xax90jogm635/The+FINAL+Fight+-+Album+-+Destruction.mp3
#44  July 25, 2018, 04:18:44 pm
  • Mugen's Evil Ken
    • USA
    • Skype - Jarian Logan
The new CDs are coming along good might post something soon...
#45  July 26, 2018, 04:55:08 pm
  • Mugen's Evil Ken
    • USA
    • Skype - Jarian Logan
NEW SITE AND CDS "AUTO Destruct Mix" NOW HERE!! :D
#46  July 26, 2018, 08:43:24 pm
  • Mugen's Evil Ken
    • USA
    • Skype - Jarian Logan
Alright Everyone, im Sitting here at my Local Library and ive been Working on a NEW Website for all of you WONDERFUL M.U.G.E.N. Players Out there and even tho its not anywhere NEAR a Finished Site (because ive also got BABES Coming Soon too) i managed to Post my NEW CD (aka: SPECIAL EDITION Double Mugen CDs) all rolled into One Awesome Package!!! :) I "Think You Can Buy the CD By CLICKING ON the lil *BUY NOW* thingy but im not Totally Sure Yet, all i know is that the CD will be Available SOON, so by all means M.U.G.E.N. Players, Check it Out!! ;)

Sincerely: DJJarianLogan

THE WEBSITE:  https://djjarianlogan.wixsite.com/mysite

lui

#47  July 26, 2018, 11:44:24 pm
    • USA
Look man, I'm gonna be real with you.

I don't think much, if any people here are interested as the dozens of posts youve made essentially talking to yourself has shown.

Lines like "I have babes coming over too" just sounds...desperate.

I'm not trying to be mean, but I think you're better off promoting your music elsewhere. Its kinda...sad...seeing all these posts asking for some attention not get any
#48  July 27, 2018, 01:31:17 am
  • Mugen's Evil Ken
    • USA
    • Skype - Jarian Logan
Look man, I'm gonna be real with you.

I don't think much, if any people here are interested as the dozens of posts youve made essentially talking to yourself has shown.

Lines like "I have babes coming over too" just sounds...desperate.

I'm not trying to be mean, but I think you're better off promoting your music elsewhere. Its kinda...sad...seeing all these posts asking for some attention not get any

I Guess thats why my Posts begging for "Attention" have been Viewed over 41,006 Times then huh...?

"And Haterz gonna Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate, Just Shake it Off, Shake it Off Uh Oh Oh OH!!!"

LMFAO :D

lui

#49  July 27, 2018, 01:36:27 pm
    • USA
kid, i don't know how old you are, but that has to be one of the most cringiest responses i've ever seen. so many people view alot of dead threads, it's not uncommon. i want you to take a look, and comment how many different times you've replied to your own posts in this thread alone. go ahead. count.

if you want actual criticism for your music: they're not that good. they feel very homogenized, aka very samey. there is very little variation in your music making it sound extremely repetitive.

but what do i know, im just a hater right? have fun not selling any of your music since your so busy with so many babes are coming over to you in the library (pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft this is one of the saddest things i've ever read in my life)
#50  July 31, 2018, 12:15:16 pm
  • Mugen's Evil Ken
    • USA
    • Skype - Jarian Logan
Okay everyone it has come to my attention that on my website it is kind of hard to buy the CDs but if you put 1.00 in the box for PayPal then it will allow you to buy the CDs thank you very much my friends I'm currently at this very moment working on another CD. :-)
#51  July 31, 2018, 06:16:23 pm
  • Mugen's Evil Ken
    • USA
    • Skype - Jarian Logan
#52  August 02, 2018, 01:58:51 am
  • Mugen's Evil Ken
    • USA
    • Skype - Jarian Logan
Hey guys what's up it's me again yeah guys and girls I have been working currently on another CD yep third CD is coming pretty soon the first two CDs turned out really well if you really think about it the CDs made Arthur CDs but one is a double disc CD but anyway yeah guys and girls I'm working on the CDs and they're turning out very well I hope that you are doing well and playing Mugen and experimenting with it I hope that a full game comes out with my music being featuring it but anyway I will talk to you all later take care for now and have a good one see you
#53  August 03, 2018, 10:28:28 am
  • Mugen's Evil Ken
    • USA
    • Skype - Jarian Logan
Hey everyone I'm working on the other CD that I have in the works right now and is coming on really good I hope that you are like it I've worked very hard on it thank you everyone and take care
#54  August 04, 2018, 04:17:42 pm
  • Mugen's Evil Ken
    • USA
    • Skype - Jarian Logan
Hey guys and girls it's me again hey I was just curious about something guys please tell me if any of you or having problems or trouble buying my CDs if you are please let me know if you can let me know what the problem is then maybe I could try to fix it thank you guys for everything thank you thank you once again please take care bye
#55  August 07, 2018, 06:01:57 pm
  • Mugen's Evil Ken
    • USA
    • Skype - Jarian Logan
#56  August 16, 2018, 04:53:44 pm
  • Mugen's Evil Ken
    • USA
    • Skype - Jarian Logan
#57  September 02, 2018, 03:40:08 am
  • Mugen's Evil Ken
    • USA
    • Skype - Jarian Logan
Did an Update on my Website! New CD can be found on the "NEW MUSIC CD's" Page, and theres also a NEW Forum, Login at the Top of the "Home" Page!!! :D
*GET IT FOR FREE!!!*
#58  September 15, 2018, 04:18:35 am
  • Mugen's Evil Ken
    • USA
    • Skype - Jarian Logan
SELECT SCREEN BGM'S
#59  October 17, 2018, 11:11:29 pm
  • Mugen's Evil Ken
    • USA
    • Skype - Jarian Logan
Hey Guys! Its been a lil while hasn't it? Guys and Gals ive been currently working on some NEW Character Select Music and they should be done pretty Soon. On a Side Note, i had ALL of my Music on my Website made Downloadable for awhile but Only 1 Person Downloaded 2 Complete Albums from my Site. :( I dont know if it was because he was the ONLY One to Figure out that when you Clicked on the Download Album Button Link it then took you to a Page on the Site where you could Download that ENTIRE Album for Free or not, But either way now the music Costs money to Buy. However, i might just Set it ALL BACK to Free Download Album once again if i know people will go there to download them. Anyways, Cya Later! :)
#60  October 28, 2018, 02:43:25 am
  • Mugen's Evil Ken
    • USA
    • Skype - Jarian Logan
Hey Everyone! GO to my Website and Download the Full COMPLETE Album (or CD rather) of "TRUE AGE (Special Edition)" For FREE RIGHT NOW!!! Just Click on the "Download Album" Clickable in the Upper Left Hand Corner at the Top of the TRUE AGE (Special Edition) BOX (Right Above the 3-WAIFU Swimsuit Girls Heads) and Once you've Clicked the "Download Album" Button it will take you to the Download Page and then "WALLA!!!" you can Download the FULL ALBUM, Thanks Guys for all the Site Visits, ENJOY!!! :) --------->>> https://djjarianlogan.wixsite.com/mysite USE EM IN YOUR MUGEN!!! :D