YesNoOk

I gotta gain some opinions on this... (Read 2943 times)

Started by Xhominid, May 03, 2014, 07:25:08 pm
Share this topic:
I gotta gain some opinions on this...
#1  May 03, 2014, 07:25:08 pm
  • The Goddess Returns
I honestly don't know where to ask this random question anywhere else and seeing as this is the random board, I decided to ask it here.

Now before I state the question, I kinda have to bring you up to speed:

Now, I usually go to the TGWTG website(Yes, the site of Prima Donnas and Tryhards, I already usually know that response) and I decided to go and watch an MMO review by a reviewer called ChaosD1 on the website(I usually watched him from time tot ime) of the game called Scarlet Blade(Yeah, that game). Now I didn't have any real problem with the MMO as he does, but I seen where he came from, what bugged me was simply 2 points he made and I will post in my response in the spoilers below:

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

I mainly make it as non-hostile as possible and mainly say my main gripes...now I got no response and got a user who agreed, a user who disagreed and someone who was a Devil's Advocate. But a little while ago, that same person who disagreed showed the link to the reviewer's Tumblr(...yeah) as to see his "thoughts" and I go there...and I'm basically done with the guy as a whole mainly because he actually DOES address my question...on Tumblr and...:

If you want to see the whole thing(why waste your time, I'll never know), here it is: http://chaosd1.tumblr.com/post/84560990887/ffs-when-i-did-this-video-it-was-to-illustrate

Now, my actual question at large...did I do anything to actually be deserved to be called that for "defending" the game? Did my comment come off as hostile or ignorant in any shape or form(I mainly stated the comparison doesn't really make sense unless you choose for it to be) even though I meant for it to be as non-hostile and aggressive as possible?

You can blast me for my ignorance or whatever but I mainly wanted to vent because regardless, the whole thing came off as childish on why he posted the response on Tumblr just to blow up on everyone "defending" the game and pretty much bitch at me for asking an "ignorant" question.
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
Re: I gotta gain some opinions on this...
#2  May 03, 2014, 08:10:50 pm
It wasn't the best thing for the guy to blow up like that, but I can't say that his reaction was surprising either. tons of people nitpicking at a detail that strays away from your actual point can get pretty irritating. Blowing his stack was unprofessional of him, but you and the rest were totally missing the point of what he was trying to say to begin with.
#3  May 03, 2014, 08:28:16 pm
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
I'm still surprised anyone takes that site seriously after Angry Joe's interview bomb at the Spike VGA's. Also what Drex said.

The dude does bring up an excellent point about bragging about vagina depth. More girls should do that.
#4  May 03, 2014, 09:06:08 pm
    • USA
How many guys do you know brag about the side of their tits and ass?

I'll let you know that I have a beautiful ass.
#5  May 03, 2014, 09:16:51 pm
  • The Absolute Worst
    • Canada
    • Skype - do.not.even.ask
    • randomselect.piiym.net/
Your first mistake was going to TGWTG. Your second mistake was bothering to make a comment on TGWTG. Your third mistake was making a thread because "boo hoo, the mean guy was mean to me on tumblr"
#6  May 03, 2014, 09:21:33 pm
    • USA
I don't even know what TGWTG stands for but I had the impression that it was not worth the trouble of googling it. Good to know I was right.
#7  May 03, 2014, 09:21:45 pm
  • (´ー`)ノ
tl;dr ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
#8  May 03, 2014, 09:25:36 pm
  • The Goddess Returns
Your first mistake was going to TGWTG. Your second mistake was bothering to make a comment on TGWTG. Your third mistake was making a thread because "boo hoo, the mean guy was mean to me on tumblr"

Ow...I'll take all of those into consideration...

It wasn't the best thing for the guy to blow up like that, but I can't say that his reaction was surprising either. tons of people nitpicking at a detail that strays away from your actual point can get pretty irritating. Blowing his stack was unprofessional of him, but you and the rest were totally missing the point of what he was trying to say to begin with.

Possibly, I just don't why he went that route and I'm not a fan of how people say things like that when it only makes sense in the societal level(and even then, it's silly on both levels anyways and what would be more nonsensical, big boobs on almost everyone or a huge dick that will DEFINITELY get in the way of plenty of things?)

I'm still surprised anyone takes that site seriously after Angry Joe's interview bomb at the Spike VGA's. Also what Drex said.

The dude does bring up an excellent point about bragging about vagina depth. More girls should do that.

I honestly don't, only have one other reviewer that I actually respect(the others is mainly wasting time and see how much of a high horse they put themselves on or atleast for comedy purposes...which isn't all that often either). I didn't even catch that last part, good find.

Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#9  May 03, 2014, 11:10:51 pm
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
I was just kidding about vagina depth. If Duke Nukem hentai taught me anything, a desirable vagina has to be tighter, not deeper.
#10  May 03, 2014, 11:15:58 pm
  • The Goddess Returns
I was just kidding about vagina depth. If Duke Nukem hentai taught me anything, a desirable vagina has to be tighter, not deeper.

I know, I was mainly just saying I missed him saying that to begin with...

But mainly, people also fail to remember that having a huge...membrane actually HURTS females and isn't at all desirable so it's actually being just wide enough is more wanted then being bigger.

#11  May 03, 2014, 11:23:39 pm
  • Staying Alive
    • Panama
Chilling
#12  May 03, 2014, 11:30:49 pm
chaosd1 (whoever the hell that is) said:
something rage something pedantic fuckwad.

ahahaha, what a pedantic fuckwad.
Of the 30-40 post he decides to highlight, it's that one? lol

Answer to question: it's the internet, don't overthink it.

Sacrlet Blade, looks interesting. Downloading it now.
#13  May 04, 2014, 12:14:00 am
  • The Goddess Returns
chaosd1 (whoever the hell that is) said:
something rage something pedantic fuckwad.

ahahaha, what a pedantic fuckwad.
Of the 30-40 post he decides to highlight, it's that one? lol

Answer to question: it's the internet, don't overthink it.

Sacrlet Blade, looks interesting. Downloading it now.

I know, it's so weird he did that himself, as if I'm somehow worse than anyone who defended the game(which I looked on the comment section...it's not even as bad as I can truly get for dissenting reviews, most of them was simply questioning his decisions) when I pretty much aimed to simply ask a question my own thoughts.
The worst part he pretty much did the same crap with TERA(to the point for awhile on the TERA forums, he was pretty much the equivalent to scum) and I have to question if he pretty much whined and complained when people who honestly want to have the Elins uncensored to *gasp* to simply not have the crappy ass design and aesthetic changes and overall half-assed change they got and aren't just pedophiles apparently.

I already stated I'm done with him as a whole and I've stopped really thinking about it and getting heated over it, a terrible reviewer who can't even stay civilized and has to run to Tumblr to vent is a fucking disgrace in my book.

P.S. Scarlet Blade really isn't a bad game, the blatant fanservice really does show a serviceable game with a serious storyline in there after awhile.

#14  May 04, 2014, 12:16:31 am
  • チョンリサ
    • Canada
you can't mixup a blind man, and you can't out think a brick ~skisonic
Street fighting is all about analysis, prediction, and reaction. That's it.

#15  May 04, 2014, 12:57:13 am
  • (´ー`)ノ
lol
#16  May 04, 2014, 03:22:44 am
I was being facetious; I can use google image for those purposes.

Only mmo I ever played was a car racing mmo, didn't like it. Besides cute cheesecake is more my style anyway.
#17  May 04, 2014, 03:52:07 am
  • チョンリサ
    • Canada
Nice save, but I know you downloaded it, played it, made multiple classes and characters and then deleted it out of shame.
you can't mixup a blind man, and you can't out think a brick ~skisonic
Street fighting is all about analysis, prediction, and reaction. That's it.

#18  May 04, 2014, 04:11:45 am
Dammit that was too easy, apparently I'm not as smooth as I think I am. :mean: