YesNoOk

ENKIDU 1.0 (Read 2759 times)

Started by k6666orochi, August 29, 2021, 08:17:41 pm
Share this topic:
ENKIDU 1.0
#1  August 29, 2021, 08:17:41 pm
    • Argentina
This is my first char from the game UNDER NIGHT IN-BIRTH Exe: Late [cl-r]
In the next update add the missing effects.

Movelist
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

You can download here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/pw4nvrygb0tvuu7/Enkidu+v.1.0.rar/file

Thanks to:

Re: ENKIDU 1.0
#2  August 30, 2021, 07:37:20 am
  • I'm 100% Team OHMSBY now.
    • USA
-The running animation has an air dash sound and not the one used on the ground.
-His air throw has a normal ground shockwave instead of a strong ground one (This tells me you used a very old version of Misaka as a base).
-His A command normals do not chain due to to the pushback if the opponent is slightly far away.
-The swing sound on the first hit of Three Precept Strike plays after it hits the opponent.
-The timing on the stomp sound effect of Thunder Stomp and 5C is off.
-Gale Edge and the landing of Spiral Dual Palm Strike has a normal ground shockwave when he touches the ground.
-His distortion drives are listed incorrectly on the readme.
-Spiral Dual Palm Strike has no grab sound when the opponent is caught up close and has no hitsparks on each hit (It also has the wrong attribute flag as it's a rope instead of an H).
-Spiral Dual Palm Strike has no guard sparks when the projectile is blocked.
-Chained Kick has the wrong attribute flag (Supposed to be H instead of S).
-Your unique portrait when Ultra Burst is used is not present.

I also tested Shovel Knight a while back but didn't provide feedback at the time and noticed you have not updated any of them to OHMSBY's latest mechanics and aesthetics. They might be more that doesn't include it. Not only that, but any issues such as "holding up since the first jump will no longer trigger an air jump" and the debug errors in IKEMEN GO are still present. Are you planning to diverge from OHMSBY's characters and just do your own thing? At this rate, I'm starting to think my feedback is no longer helpful to you since you haven't really updated everyone else nor fixed the issues I mentioned as they still share them. Unless things change with your characters, I may have reached a dead end.
I will still do detail and aesthetic feedback for the rest.
Re: ENKIDU 1.0
#3  August 30, 2021, 08:10:24 am
  • Guilty Gear XRD Rev Mugen Stages
  • We live in a society
    • Dominica
This feetback is direct from YouTube:
-Add special effects on the Rekka, his anti-aero, his Astral Heat and his supers.
-Something that ohmsby (and later Ishida) does. They put a flash in the camera, the color of the character's aura (in Enkidu's case it would be pulp), and it happens when the Super is physical (such as Yang).
-Remove the red duplication effect and not only Enkidu but in all the characters you made (It is simply no longer necessary to carry it)
-Polish the Astrar Heat, which at the moment feels empty.
-Adding the aesthetic effects of OHMSBY.
-Add Victory Dialog.
-Put the Reverse Beat (I recommend reviewing Hyde from Ohmsby for that and it is a system that also carries UNIB and in BBTAG in the case of the characters of the aforementioned series).

I do not want to say this, but ZolidSone is right in his comments, at this rate I think you will not improve in your work if you do not accept criticism in your favor. My only suggestion, would be that you use the updated OHMSBY chars instead of the old ones.