YesNoOk

Juano16's Cyberborg Ninja UMK3 not working on watch mode (Read 1661 times)

Started by T_DR, October 18, 2020, 03:48:03 am
Share this topic:
Juano16's Cyberborg Ninja UMK3 not working on watch mode
#1  October 18, 2020, 03:48:03 am
  • Every journey has it's final day, don't rush.
    • USA
I want to do some specific fights with Juano16's Cyborg Ninja but the problem is that when I attempt the control the characters in watch mode via CTRL + 1, The cpu is still controlling the character. I am using Mugen 1.0 btw.
Last Edit: October 18, 2020, 03:51:38 am by T_DR
Re: Juano16's Cyberborg Ninja UMK3 not working on watch mode
#2  October 18, 2020, 12:01:03 pm
    • crepa.neocities.org
Since it's an old character, is probably using the old "impossible commands" AI method.
In this case I'd just change my select.def to pick the character + stage I want as the first fight in arcade mode. It's easier than edditing the AI.
Re: Juano16's Cyberborg Ninja UMK3 not working on watch mode
#3  October 21, 2020, 09:02:01 am
  • Every journey has it's final day, don't rush.
    • USA
Since it's an old character, is probably using the old "impossible commands" AI method.
In this case I'd just change my select.def to pick the character + stage I want as the first fight in arcade mode. It's easier than edditing the AI.

All I did was start another mugen just for the character. How I did it is only add him, the character(s) I want to fight, and the stage(s) that I want to fight on. Although it doesn't "exactly" solve the problem, I guess this is my only option for now in order to save me some headaches. Thanks for the suggestion!