YesNoOk

She-Hulk by MMV Team; MvC Edit by Kenshiro99; NEW EDIT/UP by Mammalman & Me (Read 4903 times)

Started by 【MFG】gui0007, May 17, 2020, 11:59:58 pm
Share this topic:
She-Hulk by MMV Team; MvC Edit by Kenshiro99; NEW EDIT/UP by Mammalman & Me
New #1  May 17, 2020, 11:59:58 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
Special Thanks and credits to Cravd, Arkady, Mistah Jorge, Shining and Volzzilla for the original version of She-Hulk.

PREVIEW

DOWNLOAD
http://www.mediafire.com/file/hvza49ts0j3ne8d/SheHulkMVC.rar/file

INFO
My fella Kenshiro99 did a time ago, with the comission by Gatorison, a MvC/Vs. Style edit of She-Hulk, originally created by many authors like Cravd and Arkady.
Now Mammalman did a new edit, some new features like the Super Armor for her and AI Patch. I did some fixes/updates on She-Hulk aswell. :)
Spoiler: CHANGES LIST (click to see content)
Spoiler: MOVELIST (click to see content)
Last Edit: June 24, 2020, 06:35:14 am by 【MFG】gui0007
Re: She-Hulk by Many People; MvC Edit by Kenshiro99; NEW EDIT/UP by Mammalman & Me
#2  May 22, 2020, 02:26:39 am
  • Vs Style Debuts Tag Project CEO
  • The Dark Wolf Returns
    • USA
Looking good... REALLY good..!! I wish I had this motivation to keep up but RL stuff has really taken a toll on me, especially now with this pandemic I hardly have any energy or motivation to work on my project. Anyway, She-Hulk was always fun to watch in MvC3 because of all the stuff she just throws and smashes her opponents with and now in 2D style, it'll make dream battles even crazier. Good job on the patch.
Beware the Dark Wolf once more!
Re: She-Hulk by Many People; MvC Edit by Kenshiro99; NEW EDIT/UP by Mammalman & Me
#3  May 22, 2020, 02:52:11 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
Glad you enjoy it DW13. :)
Hope you can back on action someday bro.