YesNoOk

Street Fighter V (Read 2916519 times)

Started by O Ilusionista, December 05, 2014, 01:44:16 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Street Fighter V
#11461  April 19, 2021, 07:59:25 pm
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.
Spoiler: Rose's story mode with a teaser of things to come (click to see content)
#11462  April 19, 2021, 08:11:53 pm
Yeah those last two words are a biiiiit too much on the nose lol. I don't understand what they saw about SF3 that's concerning.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#11463  April 19, 2021, 08:24:57 pm
#11464  April 19, 2021, 10:21:41 pm
Spoiler: Rose's story mode with a teaser of things to come (click to see content)

Will this be another space and time BS?! What a pain. MK11 did it already. This is why i give up on these fighting story mode, it makes no sense anymore. What's next, Kazuya resetting time after clashing against Akuma and Jin or J6 making a time machine to go back as block models for the Virtua Fighters?

#11465  April 19, 2021, 10:29:39 pm
Well Itsuno did say he always wanted to revisit Alpha/Zero and from the looks of it, this is what it may lead to.

Capcom will never give up making Dictator the focal point of everything.
#11466  April 20, 2021, 12:44:09 am
  • SNK is life
I can't believe SF3:3S is basically their Endgame. They played all their cards too soon apparently.
#11467  April 20, 2021, 12:57:56 am
That's funny because we keep making fun of them for being unable to move the story forward, and the one time they do a big jump forward and reboot the entire cast, they have to backtrack it 20 years later (!) because the new villain organization came out of nowhere, they have to explain how it came to be and how the previous one fell apart, they come up with more stuff to introduce and explain in-between (between Seth and G and Ed), and then they just start over because it turns out this all was "too soon".

They never even explained the entire "did Bison really survive by taking over Rose's body in that A3 ending with Guy and Rose" theory, did they ? Beside hinting at Bison's body-jumping options between the dolls and Seth but not really (and Seth going his own way in the end).
(personally, a long time ago, I imagined that Seth was meant to eventually open the way for Twelve, but now they just ???? "actually never mind" ?)
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: April 20, 2021, 01:22:21 am by Byakko
#11468  April 20, 2021, 01:02:18 am
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
Exactly as Walt said. The way "the new danger" is shown, it makes us to think about Gill and his organization. Also, Rose "transporting" her mind to her younger one; is that hinting the time travel as a "canon" way to introduce Ingrid in a future?

I do think that, Ed's Neo Shadaloo may have potential. Maybe showing themselves as saviours of the world against Gill's and ending in a total war here and there(oh, hello, Tekken).
I swear there was something cool here!!
#11469  April 20, 2021, 01:39:20 am
I can't believe SF3:3S is basically their Endgame. They played all their cards too soon apparently.
I want to guess they were gonna bundle every plot point that occured in V for SF6 when Ono was still in charge and then after his departure and looking at what they have, I don't blame them for likely pushing the reset button.

They never even explained the entire "did Bison really survive by taking over Rose's body in that A3 ending with Guy and Rose" theory, did they ?
Only Itsuno could explain that stuff for I think he was heavily involved with the plot at the time.  Everyone else would stare at you funny.
#11470  April 20, 2021, 09:48:19 am
Exactly as Walt said. The way "the new danger" is shown, it makes us to think about Gill and his organization. Also, Rose "transporting" her mind to her younger one; is that hinting the time travel as a "canon" way to introduce Ingrid in a future?

I do think that, Ed's Neo Shadaloo may have potential. Maybe showing themselves as saviours of the world against Gill's and ending in a total war here and there(oh, hello, Tekken).

Well, SF and Tekken are connected right now. So, if SF universe will reset, so will Tekken universe as well. Let anybody else to be the leader of Mishima Zaibatsu and ignore the Ogre saga as it never happens. See, I can make a storyline like this. Please Harada-san, hire me.
#11471  April 20, 2021, 10:13:26 am
    • Mexico
I'm all for Rose becoming the new lead character of the franchise. She's always been a great character.
#11472  April 20, 2021, 08:45:24 pm
Something else I noticed if a time reset were to happen.

It also means retelling series with ties to Street Fighter such as Final Fight and Rival Schools to a newer audience and have those set as the new canon.
#11473  April 20, 2021, 08:46:54 pm
  • SNK is life
#11474  April 20, 2021, 09:02:40 pm
    • senorfro.deviantart.com/
Or 'STREET FIGHTER ALPHA: ZERO', if they are restarting it
#11475  April 20, 2021, 11:04:12 pm
  • Every day is night
    • Brazil
    • linktr.ee/Magma_MKII
What if this isn't about Gill...

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#11476  April 21, 2021, 01:48:50 am
  • You Can't Handle The Truth!
    • www.youtube.com/user/DevilRaptorB
What if this isn't about Gill...

Well, People already were open for a reboot for Soul Caliber, and the fact that people didn't say no seems to have encouraged companies to do the same so they could use characters again as the younger versions of themselves, Companies seems to hate the idea of allowing characters to naturally age up (especially Female characters), Just ask SNK, they now treat their characters as immortals

I'm welling to accept SFA4 as a thing, But Only if capcom gave us a new final boss, Please don't make it Bison again And I'm Fine, Just make a new final boss and call him Alpha for all care.
#11477  April 21, 2021, 04:45:34 pm
why can't they do street fighter 2010 as their next title?
#11478  April 21, 2021, 04:51:27 pm
  • L.E.O.N here o/
    • Brazil
Maybe they will make Street Fighter Omega to show all the bad things that is supose to happen and then Street Fighter Alpha 4 to reboot... no, wait... this sounds like another game nevermind xD
#11479  August 02, 2021, 09:17:04 pm
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home
Tomorrow...

Leaving this here because I'm surprised it hasn't been mentioned at all here.
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update
#11480  August 03, 2021, 12:34:30 am
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-