YesNoOk

Universal Tournament Z2 Style (Read 12246 times)

Started by DeCeballos, March 24, 2021, 05:51:56 pm
Share this topic:
Universal Tournament Z2 Style
New #1  March 24, 2021, 05:51:56 pm
    • Spain
 *UPDATE 12/10/22 : To enjoy this stage download Hyper Dragon Ball Z Vision

Hello everyone, I share with you my latest work, it is about the Universal Tournament, also called Tournament of Champa's or Tournament of the Gods, adapted to the visual style of HDBZ. It is about the nameless asteroid where Goku and company face for the first time to the warriors of universe 6 in Dragon Ball Super. I hope you enjoy it.

Link to folder with my works (It will be updated) https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1zi9L16ZeMfuNXC9Ma70fbuvjXcjWgo58?usp=sharing

Credits to HQ, XGargoyle, Daeron, Bob Lee, HB, Tickle Nuts and AVPboy6754 for the sprites used.
Last Edit: October 12, 2022, 04:49:14 pm by DeCeballos
Re: Universal Tournament Z2 Style
#2  March 24, 2021, 10:53:19 pm
    • Mexico
Hello everyone, I share with you my latest work, it is about the Universal Tournament, also called Tournament of Champa's or Tournament of the Gods, adapted to the visual style of HDBZ. It is about the nameless asteroid where Goku and company face for the first time to the warriors of universe 6 in Dragon Ball Super. I hope you enjoy it.

Link to folder with my works (It will be updated) https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1zi9L16ZeMfuNXC9Ma70fbuvjXcjWgo58?usp=sharing

Credits to HQ, XGargoyle, Daeron, Bob Lee, HB, Tickle Nuts and AVPboy6754 for the sprites used.

Excellent work!
#3  April 19, 2021, 10:04:12 pm
  • local zombie
  • yo!
    • UK
wow! this is great, good job!
#4  April 22, 2021, 08:38:43 am
  • Samurai Sprite Ripper
  • Currently ripping Ninja Warriors
    • Japan
    • sites.google.com/view/kanbeiscreations/home
Holy hell is the a very detailed Dragon ball super stage, well done would love to see more.
#5  April 22, 2021, 09:43:10 am
    • Spain
Thanks, although there is a pixel created by me, much of the material is extracted from HDBZ stages (See credits).  It's my way of honoring that great team. I'm practicing and will post new stuff in the near future. Greetings and thanks!
Last Edit: April 22, 2021, 09:52:04 am by DeCeballos
#6  April 22, 2021, 09:49:06 am
    • Spain
I am working with a monitor with some small color problems (especially blue and purple) and now looking at the images of the post on the screen of my phone I realize that perhaps there is a slight increase in the purple colors of the stage doing  that these stand out a lot, if someone could confirm it, I would appreciate it and update the stage with the problem corrected.
#7  April 29, 2021, 06:58:46 pm
  • SNK is life
The stage is very well made, composition wise. But the colors definitely need a little bit less saturation, for sure. Particularly the elements further in the background like the mountains and the huge dragon balls

HQ

#8  April 29, 2021, 11:49:36 pm
Cool edit! It has some great potential! Keep going!

Quick Color fix try:
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
>