YesNoOk

X-Men: Next Dimension MUGEN Edition by Apex & OldGamer (Read 6049 times)

Started by TonyApex, November 30, 2020, 10:49:08 pm
Share this topic:
X-Men: Next Dimension MUGEN Edition by Apex & OldGamer
#1  November 30, 2020, 10:49:08 pm
    • USA
Hello, im working on a fan tribute project for Activision's X-Men ND Game and along side of me is OldGamer he's been a huge asset in my project we been coding and he's been teaching me the programs. I really am dedicated to seeing this game release to the GP (General Public). And i hope that you will enjoy my game and support my ideas for my game.

Here's a video demo of my game (Lifebars and Other Content has been changed.)

This is the most recent changes of content all thanks to OldGamer

Main Menu Screen:

Title Screen:

Options Screen:

Select Screen:

Versus Screen:

Re: X-Men: Next Dimension MUGEN Edition by Apex & OldGamer
#2  November 30, 2020, 11:42:50 pm
  • Self-Sufficient Subhuman
  • "I hope you're ready for a beating!"
    • USA
This looks more like a compilation than a full game.

I can tell because that's KONG's Cable in the intro.
#3  December 01, 2020, 02:04:45 am
  • Stages & Screen Pack
  • Mugen Creator
    • USA
    • https://jusmugen.forumotion.com/

yeah that was his old video of random character, we fixed the roster and we are trying to ask Zvitor permission to use his character, but everything he done was originally made from scratch and he replaces all new mugen stages as well. At first its was lookin like a compilation, but now its all renewal now

Join My JUSMUGEN Community.
https://jusmugen.forumotion.com/
#4  December 01, 2020, 02:08:17 am
    • USA

Everything has been changed for the most part that video was created when i first started the project then i met oldgamer and he directed me to making the balance changes and fixing the core game. Thank you for the reply though. Appreciate it.
#5  December 01, 2020, 03:04:24 am
    • USA
Ah no problem! I recommend showcasing the new stuff then so you can more accurately show off what the project will be. As you can tell an old video like that is very misleading. XD
#6  December 01, 2020, 04:18:51 am
    • USA
Ah no problem! I recommend showcasing the new stuff then so you can more accurately show off what the project will be. As you can tell an old video like that is very misleading. XD

#7  December 01, 2020, 04:47:40 am
  • Stages & Screen Pack
  • Mugen Creator
    • USA
    • https://jusmugen.forumotion.com/
I mean your not wrong about what you said for his game  and it is still a complications, but we trying to do is make something he enjoys and that Apex, we going to fix a lot of changes with the characters once we get hold of Zvitors and other creators, A good example on How duracelleur made his KOF Anthology All Characters Pack constant updating and giving all the credit of all those Creators and how he change them. Or How Red hot took all those MVC2 Mugen Character from All other Creators, and give them credit for his Game and yet its still an Complication.  If you really look at these 2 great Creator are making what they loved. So for Apex he doing the same thing as Redhot and duracelleur and creating some they loved and what APEX loved xD

Is really nice to see fan game made for Christmas. Its will still be an Complication but in way that its is,  But I had Seen so many Failed like Sloppy Jeos Games made by fans never take the time while like Apex is doing what Redhot and duracelleur did for there game :D

Apex really want to show his love and passion to the Creator like Zvictor, Beto, Redhot and also O  lluisonitas, because he loved and enjoy there Content. I had started to crying when Apex said, "All I want to do is learn from the best and make my own content and make the Game fun and shared by others." i mean 087-B do ever encounter a Mugen fan that goes out his way to make something he loved from buttom of there hearts and make something from scratch and say "HEY Im willing to do everything I can for the sake of Creators and there content."
That how we should  ALL be doing is giving The encouragement to are Mugen Fans that willing to learn to make there own content and show off there love.

I loved your Content 087-B and loved your contribution to Mugen Fighter Guild and you made me your fan of your content, comment and shared your contribution over the years, its same thing with Apex :D Don't you Agree ? ^,^

Join My JUSMUGEN Community.
https://jusmugen.forumotion.com/
Last Edit: December 01, 2020, 05:01:53 am by OldGamer
#8  December 01, 2020, 05:16:48 am
    • USA
I mean your not wrong about what you said for his game  and it is still a complications, but we trying to do is make something he enjoys and that Apex, we going to fix a lot of changes with the characters once we get hold of Zvitors and other creators, A good example on How duracelleur made his KOF Anthology All Characters Pack constant updating and giving all the credit of all those Creators and how he change them. Or How Red hot took all those MVC2 Mugen Character from All other Creators, and give them credit for his Game and yet its still an Complication.  If you really look at these 2 great Creator are making what they loved. So for Apex he doing the same thing as Redhot and duracelleur and creating some they loved and what APEX loved xD

Is really nice to see fan game made for Christmas. Its will still be an Complication but in way that its is,  But I had Seen so many Failed like Sloppy Jeos Games made by fans never take the time while like Apex is doing what Redhot and duracelleur did for there game :D

Apex really want to show his love and passion to the Creator like Zvictor, Beto, Redhot and also O  lluisonitas, because he loved and enjoy there Content. I had started to crying when Apex said, "All I want to do is learn from the best and make my own content and make the Game fun and shared by others." i mean 087-B do ever encounter a Mugen fan that goes out his way to make something he loved from buttom of there hearts and make something from scratch and say "HEY Im willing to do everything I can for the sake of Creators and there content."
That how we should  ALL be doing is giving The encouragement to are Mugen Fans that willing to learn to make there own content and show off there love.

I loved your Content 087-B and loved your contribution to Mugen Fighter Guild and you made me your fan of your content, comment and shared your contribution over the years, its same thing with Apex :D Don't you Agree ? ^,^

Fair enough man! It's best to do what you love. At the end of the day most of MUGEN is compilations anyways and I have nothing against people making collections -- my only issue is whenever people just throw characters together without change. Then there's just too much inconsistency. I'm glad to know that's not the case here anymore!

I extend a hand to support this project then -- nothing is better than doing something cause you love to. Passion projects are the best. Keep at it, guys! <3 <3
#9  December 01, 2020, 05:46:55 am
    • USA

Fair enough man! It's best to do what you love. At the end of the day most of MUGEN is compilations anyways and I have nothing against people making collections -- my only issue is whenever people just throw characters together without change. Then there's just too much inconsistency. I'm glad to know that's not the case here anymore!

I extend a hand to support this project then -- nothing is better than doing something cause you love to. Passion projects are the best. Keep at it, guys! <3 <3

I'm honored thank you! That's a blessing brother!
#10  December 01, 2020, 05:52:16 am
    • USA
#11  December 01, 2020, 06:11:51 am
    • USA