YesNoOk

Nitara (Mortal Kombat Project) by samsk8 and lgtkpazo (Read 9472 times)

Started by lgtkpazo, June 11, 2021, 02:20:30 am
Share this topic:
Nitara (Mortal Kombat Project) by samsk8 and lgtkpazo
#1  June 11, 2021, 02:20:30 am
    • Argentina
Hi MKP enthusiasts,

I'm currently working on this amazing version of Nitara (MK:DA) originally designed by samks8; to bring her to Mortal Kombat Project (Season 2 Final)
I'm close to completing the coding and the remaining sprites, so I will release her soon (most likely this month).

Here's a video preview:

Her moveset and finishers include the original Deadly Alliance ones and some others imagined by me and the original model creator.

I will later post a gameplay demo including the download link but any feedback will be welcome.
Re: Nitara (Mortal Kombat Project) by samsk8 and lgtkpazo
#2  June 12, 2021, 01:54:04 am
    • Argentina
Gameplay demo here!

#3  June 13, 2021, 01:32:28 am
  • Man of Mystery (and Chocolate)
    • USA
I like the work your are doing here. Love the sprites, love seeing the moves from Deadly Alliance in here.. but I do have a few nitpicks.

-For her 'Blood Drain' Fatality, could it be possible that you work the special throw as it. Right now, it looks way to similar to what Skarlet has. The new idea would be to make the throw in this fatality - she drains the blood from the opponent, they become blue from the blood loss, she kicks them away after she is done feasting. Think of this idea as a take on her Deadly Alliance Fatality.
-NOT a fan of the Animality.. way too close to what Skarlet has (and it sucks with her as well). I have an idea, and it might be worth it: Horned Frog. For those who don't know, when a horned frog is scared or threatened, they shoot blood out of their eyes. The idea for this Animality would be Nitara turning into a horned frog and shooting out blood from her eyes with the blood being like the needles from Human Smoke's Animality or the nails from Mileena's UMK3 Fatality.
#4  June 13, 2021, 01:43:55 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
Samuka (Samsk8) did an absolutely amazing work on Nitara sprites. Glad that finally someone is willing to code her.
Good luck and glad you back working on MK MUGEN stuff Lucmac. ;)
#5  June 14, 2021, 02:11:23 am
    • Argentina
Thank you for your feedback!