YesNoOk

LOL mods (Read 48498 times)

Started by Daimond Fighter, February 29, 2008, 01:37:35 am
Re: LOL mods
#81  March 16, 2008, 02:56:26 am
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
THAT'S 22 WORDS DISQUALIFIED
#82  March 16, 2008, 02:57:18 am
  • My surname is not Foster, FYI.
I mostly saw "stop fucking doing it"

Ok, so we have people saying lock things, and other people saying don't lock them.
People who hate requests and people who like them.
People who are anti one rule and people who love it.

"Stop fucking doing it" is not a solution.

You come up with a way to make everyone happy. Not just the very small vocal portion.
So the problem is you don't know how to judge the weight of a topic and deem it worth discussing?  How hard is it to tell whether it's worth discussing a requests section rather than "omg, my eyes hurt from seeing ur blu text"?
Good news for all of you.

I'm banned forever.

Please, just let the ban quietly pass and whatever you do, I beg you, DO NOT CHEER. Do not celebrate that you've won about the fact that I'm banned forever. Let it slide, PLEASE DO NOT CHEER. Don't cause me to shitpost again. I didn't even recall making a shitty post before I got perma'd. I hated this forum anyway. It doesn't even feel I'm taking part in a MUGEN forum.

Well, ungoodbye to you all and I hope you all burn in hell.

- Peter
#83  March 16, 2008, 02:58:54 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
8^U  ???
Explain? I don't get this one (I don't 4chan often)

So the problem is you don't know how to judge the weight of a topic and deem it worth discussing?  How hard is it to tell whether it's worth discussing a requests section rather than "omg, my eyes hurt from seeing ur blu text"?
We did discuss the request section. And I believe the users started the whole "I hate blue text" thing. The admins just made it a topic to try and contain it instead of it being spread around every thread he posted in.
#84  March 16, 2008, 03:01:06 am
8^U  ???
Explain? I don't get this one (I don't 4chan often)
*facepalms*

This is the greatest fuckin' thread ever.....

I don't know why 4chan keeps coming up, it being the worst example possible, but whatever.

So the problem is you don't know how to judge the weight of a topic and deem it worth discussing?  How hard is it to tell whether it's worth discussing a requests section rather than "omg, my eyes hurt from seeing ur blu text"?
We did discuss the request section.[/quote]
Ow.... my fuckin head....  It's pouring out large amounts of red liquid thanks to you.....

And I believe the users started the whole "I hate blue text" thing. The admins just made it a topic to try and contain it instead of it being spread around every thread he posted in.
When I read it, it more looked like you guys addressed the damned thing, and that in itself was a waste of 22 ethiopian lives.

I'm banned forever.

Please, just let the ban quietly pass and whatever you do, I beg you, DO NOT CHEER. Do not celebrate that you've won about the fact that I'm banned forever. Let it slide, PLEASE DO NOT CHEER. Don't cause me to shitpost again. I didn't even recall making a shitty post before I got perma'd. I hated this forum anyway. It doesn't even feel I'm taking part in a MUGEN forum.

- Peter
#85  March 16, 2008, 03:02:21 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
8^u is a reference to control alt del, known for being over verbose whenever trying to tell a joke.
#86  March 16, 2008, 03:03:35 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
@ Sol

2 posts appeared before I posted. I was talking to ICED. The forum actually didn't tell me 2 posts had been made and I edited my post to respond to you.
#87  March 16, 2008, 03:04:51 am
@ Sol

2 posts appeared before I posted. I was talking to ICED. The forum actually didn't tell me 2 posts had been made and I edited my topic to respond to you.

And I was making a general statement to everyone mentioning 4chan, you were the last, so you got quoted.

I'm banned forever.

- Peter
#88  March 16, 2008, 03:06:25 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Ah, I also only mentioned 4 chan because I assumed that was where 8^u came from =p
#89  March 16, 2008, 03:08:12 am
Ah, I also only mentioned 4 chan because I assumed that was where 8^u came from =p
I also just learned what that term means today. 

I'm an /e/, /gif/ and /s/ man.  Get that foreign term out of here.

I'm banned forever.

- Peter
#90  March 16, 2008, 03:10:08 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Its also a reference to his drawing style, if you tilt your head to the side, all his characters have that composition for a face.
8^U
#91  March 16, 2008, 03:19:03 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Also, I don't think that I can discuss the issue you seem to have with you. Either I am stupid (for argument's sake I'll lean there), you're stupid, or our mentalities clash on so many different things that we simply cannot coexist discussing an issue.

Right off the bat we have a problem since you are all "I think insults hurt no one!" And I'm all "Man, why do so many insult? Can't we all hug, buy bunnies, and look at rainbows?!"

We just ain't gonna see eye to eye and will simply brick wall each other. Everything I say shall annoy you, and I will constantly be like "Why are you so angry? I'm trying to see your side"

Some people are just too opposite to see those sides. I try to see every way but every once in a while a person with (to me) very odd views comes along and I can't put the pieces together nor even begin to find a bridge between us.

Which may also be why you are so aggravated at this forum. I see much of the staff as people with similar mentalities as my own. Thus making it a tad harder for you to articulate yourself in a manner we would understand/sympathize with.

Hopefully another person can come along that could get on the same frequency as you and I apologize for the inconvenience and your annoyance.. which if I am reading correctly is probably the last thing you wanted me to do =x
#92  March 16, 2008, 03:20:20 am
Its also a reference to his drawing style, if you tilt your head to the side, all his characters have that composition for a face.
8^U
Who's drawing style?

Also, I don't think that I can discuss the issue you seem to have with you. Either I am stupid (for argument's sake I'll lean there),
I'll lean there with you

you're stupid,
any mistakes on my part is in my inability to translate SBZ to english, I have never missed the bowl

or our mentalities clash on so many different things that we simply cannot coexist discussing an issue.

Right off the bat we have a problem since you are all "I think insults hurt no one!" And I'm all "Man, why do so many insult? Can't we all hug, buy bunnies, and look at rainbows?!"
You'll marry a very rich man someday, and he'll make you happy.

We just ain't gonna see eye to eye and will simply brick wall each other. Everything I say shall annoy you, and I will constantly be like "Why are you so angry? I'm trying to see your side"

Some people are just too opposite to see those sides. I try to see every way but every once in a while a person with (to me) very odd views comes along and I can't put the pieces together nor even begin to find a bridge between us.

Oh no, I can see things from your side.  Problem is, for you to be upholding these rules with so many huge flaws around (this is NOT a family oriented site, stop TREATING it like one) I see it as a very moot, inefficient bass ackwards way about going about things.... and when I see someone iceskating ass backwards uphill, they catch my ion cannon sights.

Which may also be why you are so aggravated at this forum. I see much of the staff as people with similar mentalities as my own. Thus making it a tad harder for you to articulate yourself in a manner we would understand/sympathize with.
Your mentalities are inaccurate, inefficient, and therefore not worth supporting or even considering for debate.  It'd be nice to know what the main goal here is, and from what I'm getting, actions and intentions = error error error.  And like a burning of Sodom and Gromorah, I cannot look away.  Instead, captivated, I can only yell at you people for raising your left hand when I said right.

You see, your problems lie within the fact that you care so much about people's feelings that you all wind up creating moral attrocities with your "oh, but I meant well" actions.  This sends me into a fit of RAYGE so fucking burning hawt.....  Our head Admin Evil Neil is JUST as concerned about the feelings of others, but knows that tough love is best for all.  There's nothing stopping one from blasting back at the member who insulted them, and the arguement between "you two" just winds up a debate anyway, and if the well respected Admin takes the side of the one provoked, oh holy shit how much of an assclown the original instigator looks!  Besides bannings anyways, AA's pretty much send the point across to a repeat offender who has derailed several dozen threads in the past week.  But anyway, not everyone's concerned for other's feelings, and everyone has the potential to contribute to a community - just, the ones that don't require many resources are the ones you should be looking to keep around.  EFFIENCY, LEARN IT.

Hopefully another person can come along that could get on the same frequency as you and I apologize for the inconvenience and your annoyance.. which if I am reading correctly is probably the last thing you wanted me to do =x
Apologies are worthless.  Fix things, and you're best man.

I'm banned forever.

- Peter
Last Edit: March 16, 2008, 03:41:30 am by Sol Badguy Z
#93  March 16, 2008, 03:53:48 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
you're stupid,
any mistakes on my part is in my inability to translate SBZ to english, I have never missed the bowl
As they say here in Texas, you're getting too big for your britches, boy.
#94  March 16, 2008, 04:07:27 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Oh, nice long edit.

Well, I tried. You're right, I am too nice and care for other's feelings too much.

So at this point I'm just going to ask you to let this go now. Your points are clear and possibly valid on many areas.
#95  March 16, 2008, 04:08:50 am
  • My college nickname was bi pod
Just fucking lock this topic already.
Welcome to Alu's world !! :D

#96  March 16, 2008, 05:46:03 am
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
It's already been established that Sol Badguy Z just wants this forum to be a mirror of Higher Voltage lol a lock isn't necessary.
#97  March 16, 2008, 08:36:05 am
  • I will Crush you
I have a Solutution, Stop fucking bitching in a thread thats meant to be about fun!!!!!!!!

What a Concept

EDIT: and I win it was under 20 words, including all the A's and Two letter words like In
Last Edit: March 16, 2008, 10:09:57 am by Daimond Fighter
#98  March 16, 2008, 08:41:26 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
#99  March 17, 2008, 01:39:30 am
It's already been established that Sol Badguy Z just wants this forum to be a mirror of Higher Voltage lol a lock isn't necessary.
You forgot easily accessible to the Competitive Fighting Game Community, which would VASTLY improve the quality of the characters that are released.  Hell, you might even have people playing the cornball characters worth a damn.

I'm banned forever.

- Peter
#100  March 17, 2008, 01:48:02 am
The Competitive Fighting game community won't play MUGEN because it doesn't have netplay, and there are too many bullshit cheap characters for them already.  ::)

And really, while this place isn't kid friendly, we don't want everybody being assholes to each other.  I mean, not all roses and fucking sprinkes, but we don't want to be telling everybody to go fuck themselves and shit.
"With ignorance and arrogance, success is assured."
~Mark Twain
Sig by TempesT